ADVERTISEMENT

The trolls and low information fans will return in mass and the boards average IQ will go down about

50 points. This should be fun.

GO F**K YOURSELF! You got on here blasting everyone about how Deforest has been a great asset to the staff and his special teams. You give him credit for all the FG's made by Lambert. Well what about the one missed today? What about the muffed punt? And what about the 2 KO returns? Oh, yeah, must be the players fault.

Reactions: bEER_Nation13
"What me worry?" Its the Big 12....a final record of 7-5 is better there than in the AAC....why all the bitching? He dun saved his job.

Yeah, that is how people who defend Holgorsen regardless of how poorly he does defends him every time he loses. They call everyone who can see things for the way they are trolls, idiots and other names.

"What me worry?" Its the Big 12....a final record of 7-5 is better there than in the AAC....why all the bitching? He dun saved his job.

Didn't you know, this isn't the BE anymore. Big 12 is super tough. KSU is very tough opponent. Excuses, excuses, excuses.........

50 points. This should be fun.
You have the gall to post something like that after an absolutely disgusting loss knowing full well running a wounded QB with a bad foot on the most crucial play of the game, 4th & 1 and ran him WIDE and you still defend this guy? You're an idiot. It's not that people or me, disagree with you, it's just that you have no objectivity in you at all.

There you are. So you are pleased with the outcome today? And don't pontificate with no one is ever happy with a loss garbage. This isn't like the one point loss to TCU last year that showed WVU had a lot of upside. What is the positive take away from this game? What about this season makes you think WVU positioning itself to compete with the upper half of this conference in the next few seasons? You seem quick to point out people are "low information" (stop ripping off radio personalities btw), but have no retort to the predictable play calling in crucial downs (WVU has consistently ran the read option with Howard in 3rd or 4th and short since the OU game). How about the fact that WVU has an average quarterback when healthy, but even limited with two bad extremities is still far better than any other option on the team. WR are dropping balls when our QB actually does make the right read and right throw. Our ST gives up 10 points. Now I'm on board that the WVU D has been more positive than negative, but WVU seriously gave up the game to a WR back-up QB?

I am not a Marshall grad and understand that you can lose games to just about any team in a power conference. Texas beat #12 Baylor today and WVU beat Texas.

Eventually even the low information fans will realize how competitive the Big 12 Conference is and not unintelligently demand that the coach be fired after every loss.

I am not a Marshall grad and understand that you can lose games to just about any team in a power conference. Texas beat #12 Baylor today and WVU beat Texas.

Eventually even the low information fans will realize how competitive the Big 12 Conference is and not unintelligently demand that the coach be fired after every loss.
until these retards come to grips with the fact this is not the big east anymore, they will keep mouth breathing. It's basic. The big 12 is an elite conference.

So the defense is "its the Big XII, aka big boy football." Therefore any concerns that WVU has not had a legitimate QB since Geno left are unfounded. The fact that WVU runs the same predictable read option on 3rd or 4th and short situations since the 4th game of the season are not reflective of poor play calling from the coaching staff? WVU as a program not being any better than any other team in this conference outside of Kansas isn't worrisome? Based upon your round robin logic of who beats who can be turned around to say that since ISU beat Texas that beat KSU that beat WVU that beat Texas could mean that there isn't much difference between 7-5 WVU and 3-9 ISU? Honestly the afore mentioned sentence is much closer to accurate than your use of it to say that WVU is anywhere close to competing for a top 3 spot in this conference.

Reactions: spreadoption
Hey, there we go.....after a loss, how do they deter from the real problems......

1. Bring up Marshall
2. Use the words "power conference"
3. Degrade our accomplishments in the Big East

Are you insinuating that all we are doing is trolling the trolls? Just a crazy accusation and one that I can't accept.

matthew-mcconaughey-in-we-are-marshall.jpg

Last edited:

Again I say ...

So the defense is "its the Big XII, aka big boy football." Therefore any concerns that WVU has not had a legitimate QB since Geno left are unfounded. The fact that WVU runs the same predictable read option on 3rd or 4th and short situations since the 4th game of the season are not reflective of poor play calling from the coaching staff? WVU as a program not being any better than any other team in this conference outside of Kansas isn't worrisome? Based upon your round robin logic of who beats who can be turned around to say that since ISU beat Texas that beat KSU that beat WVU that beat Texas could mean that there isn't much difference between 7-5 WVU and 3-9 ISU? Honestly the afore mentioned sentence is much closer to accurate than your use of it to say that WVU is anywhere close to competing for a top 3 spot in this conference.

Not saying WVU has to fire DH now, but I am saying that WVU needs to be looking for a better option as the evidence is mounting that he is not likely to put WVU in position to EVER win this conference.

You have the gall to post something like that after an absolutely disgusting loss knowing full well running a wounded QB with a bad foot on the most crucial play of the game, 4th & 1 and ran him WIDE and you still defend this guy? You're an idiot. It's not that people or me, disagree with you, it's just that you have no objectivity in you at all.

I didn't know which posters were going to return after our next loss. Now that I do, I am revising my estimates from a 50 point average IQ drop to a 75 point average IQ drop.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I didn't know which posters were going to return after our next loss. Now that I do, I am revising my estimates from a 50 point average IQ drop to a 75 point average IQ drop.

Seriously, that is your response to legit criticism? So far I have not heard a single counter point to specific evidence and arguments leveled against your provocative post implying that anyone unhappy with the coaching staff or team performance is not an intellectual such as yourself. So this makes it appear that the one disadvantaged in the realm intellectual conversation regarding the team's performance in this game and this season is you.

until these retards come to grips with the fact this is not the big east anymore, they will keep mouth breathing. It's basic. The big 12 is an elite conference.
If you are going to keep up with the childish name calling, can you please find a new attempt at degradation than "mouth breather?" It just sounds ignorant.

wbgvwbgv thinks that Dana is a good coach. You'd think he didn't even watch the game this afternoon. Get a clue bro

Yeah, that is how people who defend Holgorsen regardless of how poorly he does defends him every time he loses. They call everyone who can see things for the way they are trolls, idiots and other names.
True, Mountaineers do defend from outsiders. We're family. If that hurts your feelins tough shit. [WVU]

They think that if they start enough fire Holgorsen threads that they might be able to convince one of the dozen remaining actual fans t

Are you insinuating that all we are doing is trolling the trolls? Just a crazy accusation and one that I can't accept.

matthew-mcconaughey-in-we-are-marshall.jpg
12193817_10156118652900214_6389583923275622708_n.jpg

I still get a laugh when one of the most ignorant people on this board(OP) calls others low info and idiots. Then you have pansysher or punisher adding to the ignorance........I'm not upset at all, Dana isn't a good coach and never will be. We will always be an underachieving team with Dana as our coach so games like today I have come to expect.

Reactions: bEER_Nation13

Holliday lost to the Bobcats, Hilltoppers, and Blue Raiders this year so coaching advice might not be a Marshall fans strong point, but the board traffic is always welcome. The other Marshall trolls and low information fans hardly even try anymore as evident in this thread, you at least show a lot of promise and creativity.

once again. You don't like the label? Don't act the part.

The only reason you can't breath through your mouth is because its constantly wrapped around Holgorsen's junk. This will likely be the only post I get a reply too because every time I or anyone else on the board bring up legitimate points that refute your baseless assertions all we hear is crickets or insults.

The only reason you can't breath through your mouth is because its constantly wrapped around Holgorsen's junk. This will likely be the only post I get a reply too because every time I or anyone else on the board bring up legitimate points that refute your baseless assertions all we hear is crickets or insults.
until you idiots learn to listen and comprehend you will continue mouth breathing that your points are valid and ignored. The questions have been answered and explained.

Holliday lost to the Bobcats, Hilltoppers, and Blue Raiders this year so coaching advice might not be a Marshall fans strong point, but the board traffic is always welcome. The other Marshall trolls and low information fans hardly even try anymore as evident in this thread, you at least show a lot of promise and creativity.
As a Marshall fan, Docs achieving about what I thought he would over the last four years. If anything I say isn't objective in my quick analysis, feel free to let me know.

We're a small school with a small budget. WVU is not & even though they can't pay Alabama money, they money they are paying is pretty significant & what they've gotten back should make all WVU fans question what they expect from their program. Especially given how Dana was brought in & the promises that were made with his hiring. Go back to 2012 - Dana lost 6 of his last eight (the Pinstripe bowl was a bad, bad loss.) In 2013, Dana only wins 4 & doesn't qualify for a bowl game. In 2014 Dana lost four of his last five with a loss in the bowl game. This year he went from Sept 26 to Nov 7th without winning a game while giving up 179 points in four games. Go to any story about the KState game & read who the fans are putting the blame on. If WVU loses their bowl game this year, that will be an entire graduating class (students & players) who haven't seen the team end a year on a high note. I know Dana's collecting on already negotiated bonuses but if you go back & add up what he's gotten, I imagine it would a tough dollar amount to justify if I were a WVU fan.

I will say this, I have no idea why Dana & his staff can't recruit & develop a top tier qb. The day he was hired, that's the one position I thought given all the hype around Holgorsen, that WVU would not have a problem with. But they can't & I don't know why. Seems like his staff has them in a perpetual rebuild mode.

After the October Dana & this staff had, I figured a contract extension at the end of this current contract would hinge on two things: Winning out the rest of the 2015 season (which didn't happen) & delivering a BIG12 title next year. Given what WVU will lose on defense next year alone AND the fact Howard will still be your best option at qb, I have a hard time believing Dana & staff will be in Motown past next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT