ADVERTISEMENT

The Race for a Dreadful-20 Loss Season is on...

Dreadful season for WVU for sure. On the plus side there is no way to go but up from here. The good thing is that us, Ahia State, and Meatchigan fans have selection Sunday free. No need for any of us will be sitting by the boob tube wondering if we make the Big Dance or not.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Dreadful season for WVU for sure. On the plus side there is no way to go but up from here. The good thing is that us, Ahia State, and Meatchigan fans have selection Sunday free. No need for any of us will be sitting by the boob tube wondering if we make the Big Dance or not.
This thread is about two schools destined to lose at 20 games, not a school that has no chance of losing that many games. Perhaps, your painful Super Bowl loss is still fresh and causing you some confusion.

WV might win 2 more games so that should answer your question....how bout the nuts?
The winner of your Super Bowl? Ohio State has nothing to do with this thread, as it will not lose as many as 20 games this season, which both WVU and Michigan seem destined to do.

The winner of your Super Bowl? Ohio State has nothing to do with this thread, as it will not lose as many as 20 games this season, which both WVU and Michigan seem destined to do.
I can see the new banner in Ahia State's arena................it reads "2023/24 we sucked but we didn't lose 20 games". It will hang right next to the one that reads "2023/24 We beat the worst team in the Big 12 in OT".

You sure do have a lot to be proud of this year but your team still sucks.

By the way, what are your plans for selection Sunday since you won't have to worry about the Suckeyes getting into the Big Dance?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I can see the new banner in Ahia State's arena................it reads "2023/24 we sucked but we didn't lose 20 games". It will hang right next to the one that reads "2023/24 We beat the worst team in the Big 12 in OT".

You sure do have a lot to be proud of this year but your team still sucks.

By the way, what are your plans for selection Sunday since you won't have to worry about the Suckeyes getting into the Big Dance?
Unlike WVU's dumpy coliseum, there isn't room at Value City Arena for trivial regular-season banners. You keep referring to WVU as being the worst team in the Little 12, but Okie Light continues to hold down the basement for the time being, as the Cowboys have had the privilege to play (and beat) y'all only once. Of course, a loss to Baylor tonight would send you to the basement with the other OSU, so you may finally be right.

you better start saving up for that pay to play event you are headed for
Do you wanna bet? Unlike your favorite school, which paid to play until Coastal Carolina ran y'all off of your home floor, Ohio State won't be paying to play anywhere, Paw Paw. Now, back to the thread topic: Will Baylor make you inch closer to 20 losses tonight?

Unlike WVU's dumpy coliseum, there isn't room at Value City Arena for trivial regular-season banners. You keep referring to WVU as being the worst team in the Little 12, but Okie Light continues to hold down the basement for the time being, as the Cowboys have had the privilege to play (and beat) y'all only once. Of course, a loss to Baylor tonight would send you to the basement with the other OSU, so you may finally be right.
Dumpy Coliseum you say? You are the only person I have ever heard refer to it that way. You owe yourself a visit there someday and your little pea brained mind would be changed.

Yes, I keep referring to WVU as the worst team in the Big 12 and it is if you look at the overall record of all Big 12 teams. But knowing you, you won't let facts get in the way while trying to make your OT win over WVU look better than it is. Better get to work hanging those banners, if there's not room in your arena for them you can hang them in your mobile law office.

I've seen even WVU fans on other message boards post that the Coliseum is a dump, but you make a very good point about overall records, Buzzkill. The only problem with your point is that your fellow WVU homer fans on this board would prefer that you pay attention only to conference records, as doing so enables you to ignore the great non-conference start to the season that Ohio State had, including a win over a very good Alabama squad, as well as the win over WVU in the latter's Super Bowl.

I've seen even WVU fans on other message boards post that the Coliseum is a dump, but you make a very good point about overall records, Buzzkill. The only problem with your point is that your fellow WVU homer fans on this board would prefer that you pay attention only to conference records, as doing so enables you to ignore the great non-conference start to the season that Ohio State had, including a win over a very good Alabama squad, as well as the win over WVU in the latter's Super Bowl.
My only criticism of the WVU Coliseum is the parking situation. Not fun to walk a half a mile or so in the middle of winter to get to a home game, but thousands of Mountaineer fans turn out anyway and turn the Coliseum into what many say is one of the toughest arenas in the country for visiting teams.

I don't give a rat's ass about how Ahia State started the season as I don't follow the Suckeyes other than what drivel you post about them. All I know is that it took them OT in their home away from home to beat the worst team in the Big 12, you know, the Super Bowl as you insist on calling it. Better get to work on those banners.........

Do you wanna bet? Unlike your favorite school, which paid to play until Coastal Carolina ran y'all off of your home floor, Ohio State won't be paying to play anywhere, Paw Paw. Now, back to the thread topic: Will Baylor make you inch closer to 20 losses tonight?
yes they will...I already said that kinglet....your attention span is shrinking.....like other body parts

My only criticism of the WVU Coliseum is the parking situation. Not fun to walk a half a mile or so in the middle of winter to get to a home game, but thousands of Mountaineer fans turn out anyway and turn the Coliseum into what many say is one of the toughest arenas in the country for visiting teams.

I don't give a rat's ass about how Ahia State started the season as I don't follow the Suckeyes other than what drivel you post about them. All I know is that it took them OT in their home away from home to beat the worst team in the Big 12, you know, the Super Bowl as you insist on calling it. Better get to work on those banners.........
"one of the toughest arenas in the country" you say. You're just barely over .500 at home. But it's a good thing you can schedule those home games. Otherwise, you might not have any wins this year.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
"one of the toughest arenas in the country" you say. You're just barely over .500 at home. But it's a good thing you can schedule those home games. Otherwise, you might not have any wins this year.
I'm gonna cut you some slack here Methead. You are talking about this season, while I'm talking about since the Coliseum opened. You can look up for yourself what WVU's home winning percentage is, last time I saw it was after the 2018/19 year when our home record was 549 wins against 159 losses for a .776 winning percentage,

I'm gonna cut you some slack here Methead. You are talking about this season, while I'm talking about since the Coliseum opened. You can look up for yourself what WVU's home winning percentage is, last time I saw it was after the 2018/19 year when our home record was 549 wins against 159 losses for a .776 winning percentage,
you've got to understand......the terms "marshla" and "winning" are mutually exclusive......he knows not of which he speaks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT