ADVERTISEMENT

The Florida indictment

lol...

it's all lies...

and made-up bs...

where you been the past seven years ?
Not sure about the tapes. That sounds rather... indicting.

Atlanta is totally made up, but it will be like DC - Biased judge with biased jury and no way to escape the charges when they come out. I'm not judging on guilt/innocence, I'm judging on all context.

Does he take the oath from behind bars? How does that work?

It's election interference. Anyone ok with doesn't deserve the United States. I will not support any Republican that isn't condemning this bullshit.

I'm sure TRUMP will do it...

if anyone can...

it's that man...

Not sure about the tapes. That sounds rather... indicting.

Atlanta is totally made up, but it will be like DC - Biased judge with biased jury and no way to escape the charges when they come out. I'm not judging on guilt/innocence, I'm judging on all context.

Does he take the oath from behind bars? How does that work?
Good grief. You've become coop.

Start Impeachment of Garland and Biden.

Today is indeed a dark day for the United States of America. It is unconscionable for a President to indict the leading candidate opposing him. Joe Biden kept classified documents for decades. I, and every American who believes in the rule of law, stand with President Trump against this grave injustice. House Republicans will hold this brazen weaponization of power accountable.

9e19e6b1c3672331.jpeg

It's election interference. Anyone ok with doesn't deserve the United States. I will not support any Republican that isn't condemning this bullshit.

It is, what are Republicans going to do though, especially right now?

The best we can hope for is that some state DA's get some gonads and start charging Democrats.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Start Impeachment of Garland and Biden.

Today is indeed a dark day for the United States of America. It is unconscionable for a President to indict the leading candidate opposing him. Joe Biden kept classified documents for decades. I, and every American who believes in the rule of law, stand with President Trump against this grave injustice. House Republicans will hold this brazen weaponization of power accountable.
pissing in the wind, the Senate won't find guilty.

I will not support any Republican that isn't condemning this bullshit.

Wait, Trump started attacking DeSantis before he even announced he was running. It's never-ending actually. And now, you want him to condemn the mess Trump somewhat self-sabotaged himself on?

Trump should've declassified it and released it before he left office, like he said he was going to.

Wait, Trump started attacking DeSantis before he even announced he was running. It's never-ending actually. And now, you want him to condemn the mess Trump somewhat self-sabotaged himself on?

Trump should've declassified it and released it before he left office, like he said he was going to.
DeSantis is a loser.

You can figure it out now or do it later. The guy is a phony.

Reactions: WVU82

It doesn't end with Trump. This is going to piss a lot of Americans off. Especially when it continues with DeSantis or other Republicans.

Reactions: 30CAT
It's comical watching people who brag about their preparation to live outside the government just melt away because Omygodz its 38 indictments.

Of course they will overcharge. Thar is what prosecutors do when they have a weak case.

The govt has faked indictments on Navy Seals. On American heroes and now they will do it to republican politicians.

People had better toughen up and stop taking a big game.

Reactions: WVU82

Because I think Trump is a lost cause? Hahaha, ok.

The House should be getting their stuff in order for the Biden crime family hearings, impeaching Garland, Wray, and Mayorkas for what we already know.

You Trump cultists are putting all of your eggs in a basket that is full of nails. Noone will answer the question. How does it work? Does he take the oath from a prison cell? I doubt they allow that to happen.

Because I think Trump is a lost cause? Hahaha, ok.

The House should be getting their stuff in order for the Biden crime family hearings, impeaching Garland, Wray, and Mayorkas for what we already know.

You Trump cultists are putting all of your eggs in a basket that is full of nails. Noone will answer the question. How does it work? Does he take the oath from a prison cell? I doubt they allow that to happen.
Good stuff coop.

I am a Trump cultists? Hahaha

If Trump is a lost cause why is DeSantis acting just like him?

Be a fool or a hypocrite. Your choice

It is, what are Republicans going to do though, especially right now?

The best we can hope for is that some state DA's get some gonads and start charging Democrats.
pissing in the wind, the Senate won't find guilty.

If you're too fvcking blind to not rally around Trump then stop bitching about the System. I spent 30+ years in it serving the American people without violating their Constitutional Rights. I understand what he has been up against better than most. These people care about power only. They do not give a damn about the American People. Those who do don't trust people's resolve.

I don't give a shit if the Senate will convict. I care about the perjury that will be committed and the SOL being good in 2025. Yes State AG need to get busy. The Republican Party needs to realize it can't win or accomplish shit without America First.

DeSantis doesn't have the money or resources to defend himself against what will happen to him. Basically the same stuff they are doing to Trump.

There is no other Republican candidate until this shit the Democrats are pulling has been defeated. Going any other route is pissing in the wind. Some may have to learn the hard way I guess.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Continue?

It's been going on for several years.

Yes it has. It will take the American People putting a pissed off Trump back in office with a Republican Senate and Congress to make real changes.

It would take an awful lot for a prosecutor to lie in an indictment, with witnesses, and a recording.
I guess you haven't really paid attention to anything the past few years.

What if I told you prosecutors can make 10 minutes of drone video disappear so they could indict Blackwater bodyguards?

Bottom line.

If all this Trump stuff has pushed you to the point where you would vote for someone else because it is all just too much than you might as well accept the fact that you are willfully manipulated by the marxists.

Bottom line.

If all this Trump stuff has pushed you to the point where you would vote for someone else because it is all just too much than you might as well accept the fact that you are willfully manipulated by the marxists.

Nope, my decision is based entirely on Trump, and I decided this a few months ago. He made too many flagrant errors in his first term, including Operation Warp Speed, handing over the 4th year of his presidency to Fauci, and hiring the wrong people. Heck, Wray is prosecuting him now.

Today only further cements my decision is the correct one.

Nope, my decision is based entirely on Trump, and I decided this a few months ago. He made too many flagrant errors in his first term, including Operation Warp Speed, handing over the 4th year of his presidency to Fauci, and hiring the wrong people. Heck, Wray is prosecuting him now.

Today only further cements my decision is the correct one.
Ok Coop Jr.

I don't think you really understand operation warp speed and what Fauci did if you think those were flagrant errors.

"They" were never, ever gonna let Trump buck the system again.
Nothing has happened since Trump left thar is any different than when he was POTUS but now there is no political wall to stop the deep state from attacking citizens including Trump.

Nothing has happened since Trump left thar is any different than when he was POTUS but now there is no political wall to stop the deep state from attacking citizens including Trump.
We just need to start acting like the U.S. is dead, because it is. A Trump second term probably wouldn't fix anything and there isn't anyone else up to the task of taking on the Deep State.

DC_Draino
·
37m

They impeached President Trump for digging into their Ukraine money laundering

They impeached him again for daring to defy their rigged election

Now they’re indicting him for possessing evidence of their illegal spying

The Deep State attacks anyone exposing their crimes

Reactions: Brushy Bill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT