ADVERTISEMENT

The Dantoni Doctrine

I guess losing on the road to Kansas is comparable to Morehead

We lost to #16 Texas A&M on a neutral court. Where was Moorehead State ranked when they knocked off the Herd ?
Are you saying only ranked teams will defeat WVU at there place this season? WVU very capable of losing to anyone on the road!

Are you saying only ranked teams will defeat WVU at there place this season? WVU very capable of losing to anyone on the road!

I didn't say that at all. No doubt we will lose to ranked teams both at home and away this year, but at least we have ranked teams on the schedule. No shame in losing to a quality team...........how's it feel to lose to Moorehead State ?

I didn't say that at all. No doubt we will lose to ranked teams both at home and away this year, but at least we have ranked teams on the schedule. No shame in losing to a quality team...........how's it feel to lose to Moorehead State ?
...and the logical deduction from that is WVU will also lose to unranked teams on the road this season! But don't fee like the Lone Ranger to that truism.

I'm not sure WVU plays anyone as low as a Morehead State

The Herd can even dip lower than that...........they have a big home game coming up against

Wait for it

Concord College !

Not in a meaningless exhibition game or scrimmage, but one they will count as a regular season game.

Should be a packed house for that one and a win sure to impress the tourney selection committee in March.

WVU was beaten 50 shades of grey by TAM. As a WVU fan I was embarrassed by that one.

Reactions: Marine03
Yes i do. It's to type on a cell phone. Being a native of west virginia. I like every college and university of wv. Started to hate and not a give a shit about anything marshall.

Yes i do. It's to type on a cell phone. Being a native of west virginia. I like every college and university of wv. Started to hate and not a give a shit about anything marshall.

Michigan, can you recruit sisterville to the site to translate this shit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT