POLL The Champ of Wrong

Who is the Champ of WRONG?

• Countryroads89

• TarHeel

Results are only viewable after voting.
29-0 with my vote
giphy.gif

Reactions: GrimReaper82
The title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.

Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.
Congrats on your NEW title.......How many does that make for you? I'll take my one.....undisputed champ of being correct.

Countryroad is wrong so often he now believes he is a Chinese male with the name WONG.....

It is beyond entertaining how country continues to call posters on this forum "morons" insisting no one knows anything while country is proven WONG more times than 800 million Chi Coms!

Country perfectly personifies moronic behavior. Flawlessly elevating examples of it to the highest state-of-the-art levels attainable for practicing morons.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Bwhahahha

I wonder if country will put me back on "ignore" since our scrum on taxes has exposed the Oyster cracker to be a stingy, cheap, ill-informed financial planning dolt?

If I get put back on "ignore" by country, and the little Oyster cracker starts bragging about it....you'll know why? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

*major props to @Airport as "OP" on the name 'Oyster cracker'. I cracked up when I first heard it and asked him if I could keep using it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT