ADVERTISEMENT

POLL The Champ of Wrong

Who is the Champ of WRONG?

• Countryroads89

• TarHeel

Results are only viewable after voting.
PNOXgZY.jpg

Who can claim the title of being always wrong? Please cast your vote.

The title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.

Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.

The title is hands down tarheel’s. Everyone on this board knows it. They just won’t admit it.

Sorry to hurt your feelings coming up with an awesome title like that for him. It was so good, you’re trying to steal it. Thanks for letting me know how much you like it.

Oh, you called me that somewhere?

I need to change my vote.

You can try to hide it but it is obvious how bad this title pounds your vagina.

Reactions: wvu2007
You can try to hide it but it is obvious how bad this title pounds your vagina.

Oh, little pussy, I’m the one who came up with it. Thanks for more confirmation that it is awesome. I will call tarheel that every time I get the chance. LMAO!

16 to 0 so far. OUCH! Looking like country might go down in history as the Champ of Wrong.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Not only are you racist, but you're always wrong....lol

Someone tagged this asshat Cuntrywrong 4 years ago. Now he is bragging he plagerized me. What a moron.

If I can stop laughing.....I cast my vote. That little Oyster cracker has been so wrong so often, I've developed and patented a registered trademark to instantly reminder OT posters.

Adding insult to injury, I get no royalties from atl for these routine workouts because of you Trumpers and that pesky Negro...huff..huff...huff....
giphy.gif

Hey ya'll...that White racist @countryroads89 frontin' usin' our BLM logo.....we gone kill dat Honkie!
iu

'Damn crakah ain't down wit' us!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT