All-Conference
Jan 16, 2006
Saint Albans
image_19_zps6bahfski.jpg

night-wvu-basketball-coliseum-arena-in-dan-friend_zpsrct1sg7z.jpg

web_bridgewithfog_square_zpsk5v0m33r.jpg

FS_450x225_zpskwdlcfjs.jpg

You missed Jesco White's Mobile home!

Obviously you are more familiar with that neck of the woods than we are. Take a picture of Jesco's place on your next visit and share it with us...........

Last edited:
You missed Jesco White's Mobile home!

Since you are familiar with Jesco maybe you can convince him to perform "Home on the Range" at the Morgan State game............it wouldn't be on the same scale as Brad Paisley singing Country Roads at Mountaineer Field, but it would be big for Moo U.

Since you are familiar with Jesco maybe you can convince him to perform "Home on the Range" at the Morgan State game............it wouldn't be on the same scale as Brad Paisley singing Country Roads at Mountaineer Field, but it would be big for Moo U.
That would be big...right up there with Country Roads!

I understand Jess isn't doing well, long term use of spray paint and unfiltered cigarettes aren't good for the lungs. The last time I saw him out and about was roughly ten years ago, cruising the strip malls on 119 south of Charleston in an old Crown Vic in full Elvis mode just before Christmas.

One of his Aunts was my first grade teacher. She and her sister married the first fellas they could find to take them out of Boone County. There is no in between with that bunch, either they're respectable folks, or they're like Jess. I would go to Boone County with my teacher's sister and her kids to keep Jess from thumping on her son. If you look up "peckerwood" in the dictionary you'll see Jess smilin' back at you.

We were fishing one day in the early 70's when Jess and one of his reform school buddies came down the bank with their latest discovery, copper spray paint. They tried to shake us down and we all got in a fight. It wasn't much of a fight, those two weren't about risk dropping those Wonderbread bags full spray-paint soaked paper towels in the Coal. We sent them running down river, pelting them rocks.

I wouldn't piss on Jess if his head was on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT