ADVERTISEMENT

Texas thinks they're big....

WVex-pat in GA

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2007
Ellijay, GA - High above the Coosawattee River
...but all I see is an overflow of Internet Trolls.

What is the fascination with Texas Trolls coming to a WVU sports message board site to flame on incessantly? I think it is because they are too cheap to buy a subscription to Longhorns.com, or whatever it's called.

They probably never actually graduated from college anywhere, let alone from the University of Texas, are grossly underemployed or unemployed for that matter given the amount of time they spend on the MMB. I think they are a bunch of low-rent trailer trash with a free government smart phone ( thanks Obama) with absolutely nothing to do but show their man-crush for the girl that spurned them (Univ. of Texas).

Here's some advice from someone who actually DID graduate from a university, had a highly productive career and is now retired (early, I might add), so I've got the knowledge and time to council you.

GET A LIFE! And please also go out and get a job so you can get off the government dole and stop sucking down the tax dollars from the rest of us. Any job will do to start, even McDonalds would be a plus over sitting on your fat a$$ and doing nothing but wasting our time here.

From McD's you could go on to another food service job that might be a little more upscale, like Denny's or Chili's. Though, if you stick with McDonald's and work hard and show some initiative they will pay for you to get your GED and enroll you in Hamburger U to become a manger.

I think this may be a good career path for the Texas Troll Nation, so I would check locally to see if there are openings with your local McD's. Of course you'll have to pass the background check and drug screening, so many of you will be eliminated from the process. But if you can stay clean for about 30 days before you go in for the interview and only have misdemeanors on your record you can probably get on.

For those of you unable to kick the Meth or who have felony convictions, I would suggest that you seek out a rehab program. Your local county Health Department can assist you with a no-cost program, once again subsidized by the rest of us. However, I consider this to be a good use of my tax dollars as once you've kicked Meth you can also get into Job Corp and get your GED and job training that way. They'll take folks with felony convictions who have passed a rehab program and are sincere about getting their lives together.

So this is a good start for you all out there in Tejas, good luck to you and get off my message board!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT