ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech bunch of b!tches......

Varsity vs. JV..........we are not looking good.........but everyone is fine with 6-6 it seems.

We won't. Because as usual we are a pillow soft team not capable of punishing anyone. The VT coach could have walked the Black Diamond Trophy over pregame, flipped us the bird, and our D would have still rolled over and gotten lit up.

Reactions: spreadoption
why we can't line up and stuff the ball down techs throat amazes me....chrissakes line it up under center, put a fullback in the backfield, and make them stop you.

Coming across the field and starting crap............hope we bust them in the mouth on the field and return the favor post game......

Look like you are the bitches at halftime

You guys are a bunch of soft Pittsburgh guys.
You are not like us Texans and Okies.

You mean Brokeback Mountain cowboy type? Yeah, you got that right.

The type that takes the ball away for your WRs

If West Virgina wants to stay relevant they have to get rid of their coach
Your program is too soft. Like I said a bunch of soft Pittsburgh players and fans.

You guys want to be in the SEC. Run away to the SEC and see how bad they will treat you.
Might as well go to the AAC

major asswhite = pitt fan

West Virgina is PItt
You guys are so worried about some no name school.
Oklahoma St beat PItt by 50.

Your fanbase is not understanding what holds you back. It is like you are in a conference that you do not want to be in so you pretty much say who cares .
The issue with that is that if you do not care about your football program no one else will and West Virgina will become irrelevant like PItt

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

This is what West Virgina fans need to understand
Your revenue is higher than every ACC school except for Florida St and Louisville.
Will be higher than Louisville after the NCAA hits them hard.

All of your rivals you have a higher revenue than because of the Big XII.
PItt doesn't even list their revenue because they are afraid of being embarrassed.
I am sure PItt is somewhere in the middle of the ACC. That would mean because of the Big XII West Virgina makes 30 million more a year than them.

Time to tell PItt goodbye as your rival.
They are not your rival anymore cause they are irrelevant

Time for WVU to go into the DMV( DC, Maryland and Virgina) and whip out their dicks and take all the talent cause they are the big dog there now.

Same thing in Western PA.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/finances/

This is what West Virgina fans need to understand
Your revenue is higher than every ACC school except for Florida St and Louisville.
Will be higher than Louisville after the NCAA hits them hard.

All of your rivals you have a higher revenue than because of the Big XII.
PItt doesn't even list their revenue because they are afraid of being embarrassed.
I am sure PItt is somewhere in the middle of the ACC. That would mean because of the Big XII West Virgina makes 30 million more a year than them.

Time to tell PItt goodbye as your rival.
They are not your rival anymore cause they are irrelevant

We are coming off a 10 win season, we should have an experienced D to pair with our elite O next year, and the story for this year's team is not written yet after only 3 conference games. Not sure why you are here talking to us like we're Kansas. Our program is basically where most would expect it to be right now.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
ALL the Texas Tech fans I talked to BEFORE and AFTER the game were friendly and courteous and even complimenting WVU on its performance.

Such a contrast to the Big East whiny poopypants who looked down on us as uncivilized, sister-dating hillbillies.

I told the TT fans how happy we were to be in the Big 12, where fans had class, instead of in the Big East, where the fans lacked the "cl" part of class.

M istakes by special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to Virginia Tech, 31-24

O bliterated East Carolina, 56-20

U nhinged Delaware State, 59-16

N ot sharp but beat Kansas, 56-34

T ops statistically but tough loss to TCU, 31-24

A mbushed Texas Tech, 46-35, with 20:49 minute goose egg

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E rectile dysfunction Iowa State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

ALL the Texas Tech fans I talked to BEFORE and AFTER the game were friendly and courteous and even complimenting WVU on its performance.

Such a contrast to the Big East whiny poopypants who looked down on us as uncivilized, sister-dating hillbillies.

I told the TT fans how happy we were to be in the Big 12, where fans had class, instead of in the Big East, where the fans lacked the "cl" part of class.

M istakes by special teams + absence of Simms & Long = loss to Virginia Tech, 31-24

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

Well, I personally had great relationships with fans in Louisville and Cincy........thought they were by far better than fans I socialized with from OU, Texas, and other Big 12 teams.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Well, I personally had great relationships with fans in Louisville and Cincy........thought they were by far better than fans I socialized with from OU, Texas, and other Big 12 teams.
You acted like a bitch in this thread. You need to figure out how to act because fans like you embarrass our state and University.

I went to Lubbock for our first Big12 game. It wasn't fun.
Lubbock is so isolated, I have no idea how they get ANY athlete to go there.
Their fans were clones of Maryland fans.

I ncinerate Baylor

N ullify Oklahoma State

E masculate Kansas State

R eam Texas

S hock Oklahoma

Speak for yourself.