ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Loves Home Cooking.

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
Interception in end zone called incomplete. What a bogus call.

Over the years, you could make a long list of questionable calls that went Texas's way. I can remember a lot that went against them. Maybe some have. I do remember a Thursday night game at Iowa State where Mack Brown should have forfeited as opposed to accepting that kind of victory.

I remember a 4th down conversion by Kansas that got ruled a pick play the year Texas went to the Rose Bowl. Mangino went nuts after that game and the Big XII fined him because he gave his honest opinion, "This was about the BCS & $$$$$$. ....... I am not gonna let this university get pushed around by anyone."

Oh well it is what it is.

Over the years, you could make a long list of questionable calls that went Texas's way. I can remember a lot that went against them. Maybe some have. I do remember a Thursday night game at Iowa State where Mack Brown should have forfeited as opposed to accepting that kind of victory.

I remember a 4th down conversion by Kansas that got ruled a pick play the year Texas went to the Rose Bowl. Mangino went nuts after that game and the Big XII fined him because he gave his honest opinion, "This was about the BCS & $$$$$$. ....... I am not gonna let this university get pushed around by anyone."

Oh well it is what it is.

This is true. All you can do is play your game and hope it's good enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT