ADVERTISEMENT

Fourteen open threads posted on this board in a week...

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
with most bloviating about his narcissistic view of himself and the openly elitist and dismissive view of the rest of us...with a focus on disrespecting our view of the WVU sports program. Under two aliases on tos he has an additional active 16 threads. That's 30 in total. No wonder he cuts and pastes his own and others intellectual property to stay current. Mistake after mistake. Nonsense stats. Bogus claims. Endless bragging about a shallow career. I know the guy. Is it any wonder why some of us call him out? ClownFallsEers is killing this forum.

On the other hand this is a great forum with a host of knowledgeable mixed view posters. I, for one, enjoy the banter and inflow of actual content from staff writers. Too bad 🤡 wants to make it his private playground.

Yet another. Total is now 18 on this site alone. Anyone notice a mental issue lol. With threads on tos Crazy Falls Eers is closing in 40!

I'm just hoping to get the pleasure of sitting beside him during a football game, so that he can explain the analytics to me, with the hope that I'll know what's taking place within the game. I'll never trust thine own eyes again without knowing the analytics.

with most bloviating about his narcissistic view of himself and the openly elitist and dismissive view of the rest of us...with a focus on disrespecting our view of the WVU sports program. Under two aliases on tos he has an additional active 16 threads. That's 30 in total. No wonder he cuts and pastes his own and others intellectual property to stay current. Mistake after mistake. Nonsense stats. Bogus claims. Endless bragging about a shallow career. I know the guy. Is it any wonder why some of us call him out? ClownFallsEers is killing this forum.

On the other hand this is a great forum with a host of knowledgeable mixed view posters. I, for one, enjoy the banter and inflow of actual content from staff writers. Too bad 🤡 wants to make it his private playground.
Most telling is that we all know exactly who you are talking about.

Root: CFE you have some years on you, do you ever have sharp pains like somebody stuck a needle in a voodoo doll?
CFE: no, I've been lucky..I don't have anything like that

Root: How bout now

You should show a little respect. This man earned his stripes reporting in war-torn Vietnam. Then ran operations for the WaPo in Iraq, then Bosnia, for which he was awarded the Pulitzer. And again in Iraq in 03 for the NYT.

Oh wait, he was the typesetter for the Akron Weekly Bugle for 35 years.

The funniest CFE story came on tos. He mixed up his personas and edited a post with another handle mixing up the made up background stories. Thick. As a rock.

he plays you like a fiddle.

he plays you like a fiddle.

Ah, much wiser man than NYC guitar-player with hat on ground hoping for coins in it. Those who know they are out-classed aways get angry at the superior person rather than blaming themselves for being the inferior person. I will continue to fiddle while RM burns!

Freud said:
Being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Renown physiciatrists say:

people are mean to others in order to feel better about themselves.

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

being insulted made people more likely to demean others.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
- - Jesus as quoted in John 8:7 of the Bible

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!

Freud said:

degrading others can have a positive impact on self-esteem and feelings of positivity

As for me I’ve have to deal with people angry at me because I’m more intelligent and successful them that.

It began in high school when they found out I had the highest IQ in the class on the intelligence test. They hated me for that. Just like you. Some things never change.

I just have to accept that you’re angry at me because I’m smarter and more successful in life and financially than you. Lord knows I’ve had 70 years of practice at it.

Welcome to the Woe Is Me Club!
Were you a journalist?
“…I’ve have to …”
“…I’m more intelligent and successful them that …” (With such a high IQ, you must see the irony there)
I’m guessing you were never an editor.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
RM responds repeatedly to my posts so HE posts more often than I do because I don't respond to his post. I am SO used to people resenting me because they know they are not as intelligent or moral. Started when someone, not me, got into Monongah High ID scores and the 3 of them told everyone that I had the highest IQ on the test. They got mad at ME because their scores were lower. Same problem affecting RM. Freud said:

So, do you disagree with Freud, renown psychiatrists and Christ? Do you really want to be THAT FAR on the wrong side of intelligence and morality?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT