ADVERTISEMENT

Texas loss

The B1G video crew screwed Texas.
The Big XII will be writing a letter for answers to the B1G.

Texas can only win in conference games when they have big 12 refs. The refs call it straight up and they get punked by an interim coach. I hear Herman is a solid coach though.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The B1G video crew screwed Texas.
The Big XII will be writing a letter for answers to the B1G.

I don’t know what you are talking about but I assume it is one single play. Shoulda never been that close.

I have my doubts about Herman.

I don’t know what you are talking about but I assume it is one single play. Shoulda never been that close.

I have my doubts about Herman.

I am not even a Texas fan but it was clearly not a fumble.

Maryland is good. If their team stays healthy they can win 9 games.

Texas is bringing Big 12 down. It’s a damn shame. WVU will have to carry the conference with Oklahoma.

You can't blow a lead you have after 3 quarters. That's on you.

Oklahoma and WVU made the Big 12 look good. Texas did not.

I thought Maryland screwed the pooch after that stupid play where they went for it on 4th and 1 on their own 36. Texas took the lead after that. Have to hand it to the Twerps.

Texas looks looks bad on D and very limited on offense. Lots of stupid penalties too. They seem to lack discipline
I thought Maryland screwed the pooch after that stupid play where they went for it on 4th and 1 on their own 36. Texas took the lead after that. Have to hand it to the Twerps.

Texas looks looks bad on D and very limited on offense. Lots of stupid penalties too. They seem to lack discipline

Did you even watch the game.
Texas' D stood up multiple times and gave the offense a chance to win the game a few different times.

With 4 chances to win the game the offense failed.
Might see Buechele next week.
The offense in the ground game looked explosive at times.

Still is a 9-3 team like what everyone claimed.
2-1 OOC
7-2 in Big XII play.

I am not even a Texas fan but it was clearly not a fumble.

Maryland is good. If their team stays healthy they can win 9 games.

Maryland good the geek says!!!!! Aaaaahahahaha! Bottom Big Ten team just beat Texass two years on in row hahahaha.

Maryland good the geek says!!!!! Aaaaahahahaha! Bottom Big Ten team just beat Texass two years on in row hahahaha.

You are an idiot.
If Maryland would have had their QBs last year and their stud DE they would have won 8-10 games.

They might have the best pair of bookends in the B1G.

Look at the dooshbag repping for Maryland. Classic! Aaaahahahaha!!!

I said before the game they had NFL talent.
With their speed and athletic ability they could win the B1G in the future.

Cowart, the Auburn transfer, was the #1 recruit a few years ago.

Now MD is all world when they put a beat down on lil ol Texas. That’s pathetic. 2 years in a row. It’s MD. Texas is supposed to steamroll the terps.

It is the antifa hipster liberal trash around Austin that is keeping Texas down because they hate football, Texas and America.

Make Texas Great Again.
Chase the leftist out of Austin

Reactions: EERS 2 Ya

Doubling down like the geek you are. Just admit Texass sucks then we all can go to bed haha

Texass is back....

To sucking. Ha!

Texass, with their all-world coach, and all-world players, with their all-world recruits from a third-world state couldn't beat a bunch of Yankee kids playing for an interim coach with inferior talent.

Maybe Texass should stick to scheduling the universities in Texas with all of their inferior athletes and leave the northern schools alone. Of course, the SEC, ACC, and Big 10 will all come running to pick up the Longhorns - I guess every conference needs a punching bag.

82251169_zpsjhpwiv02.jpg

You lie! You never wrote any such thing. It was all-Texas, all-world coach, team, recruits, high school football and endless drivel like that.

Oh yeah, Maryland sucks a big one. Half their team wants to quit and the other half to transfer. A little motivation from Suckass today and maybe it would have sped up the process - sending us a couple of their better recruits to be backups. One thing for certain, they wont be going to Texass - they don't want to jump from the prying pan into the fire.

You and your team are a complete embarassment to college football.

Did you even watch the game.
Texas' D stood up multiple times and gave the offense a chance to win the game a few different times.

With 4 chances to win the game the offense failed.
Might see Buechele next week.
The offense in the ground game looked explosive at times.

Still is a 9-3 team like what everyone claimed.
2-1 OOC
7-2 in Big XII play.
Your defense gave up 400 yards to Maryland.
1-2 OOC
5-4 in B12 play
Same ole Texas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT