ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible move by the Commish

Political games
The Republicans play them as well

The problem today is we have so many places dedicated to politics 365 days of the year
That it is changing how this country thinks
Didn’t start with Trump. But they pushed the throttle down even more.

The other side brings despair so people react in the way they do when the other side wins
Country was declining under Obama
Then the country was declining under Trump
Back to the country declining under Biden

50% of the country thinks the country is declining either way
That is the issue
For the most part a president doesn’t have the much power.

Living in a political echo chamber that is filled with propaganda

No reason to continue to allow fear to drive our political process.

Reactions: sammyk
The ACC without Clemson (which is a when not an if) it will be worse than the AAC. The Pac12 is already worse than the AAC. The rest of the ACC hides behind Clemson because they suck and have no merit on their own.

Believe what you will 😂. I guess since you posted it Clemson be gone 😂. The funny thing is I personally don’t give a shit what happens to P5 college football as long as there are programs actually playing. Dude I didn’t miss a Duquesne in 4 years. Games I wanted to watch you’ll never believe what I did. I recorded them and watched them later. I get some of you clowns don’t have a life. I’d rather watch WVU play and compete against Marshall or VT than get boat races by Oklahoma.

ACCept and deal with your insecurities homer.

Greggor definitely has some feminine traits

Should be on IG showing his ass for attention like the girls 😅😂🤣

WVUFF & TVZ tight now? Well both are frauds. Fake WVU fan and a fake Texas fan holding hands on a WVU forum. One of them babbles the other one stalks people.

I have yet to see either talk sports. Well TVZ try's to but spins it often to fit himself.

Have a great life together you two.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Why do you care?

Let the obsession with tvz go....you will feel a lot better.

Ever since this conference realignment business started you have went off the deep end.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
It was a good 10+ years for WVU to bring up their facilities and attempt to reposition themselves for the future.

They tried to have a say on what happened. Wanted Texas to look East at the ACC. Wanted them to continue to deny the SEC what they wanted and fight them.
The way everything worked out made it impossible. Mainly because the Big 12 couldn’t continue in its current form and the ACC is generally a cluster****.
Too many schools who bring an empty bowl and plate to the table looking to eat from the providers.

The Big 12 itself was like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke.
The B1G wanted to move West…Nebraska has had previous connections to that conference
SEC wanted to move West…Texas has had previous connections to that conference.

WVU was a little late to the conference and joined after it was pretty much impossible for Texas to continue their current position.

All these Texas schools were brought up when the university turned its back on the SIAA because it felt like those schools were on some others things.
They created their own conference. The SWC. Tried to get LSU and Ole Miss to follow but they didn’t.
So they brought up Baylor and TCU. Neither of those schools were much of anything before the SWC started.

SEC always wanted Texas back in their tent.
When expansion started in the late 1980’s they were target number 1. Have remained for 30+ years

This is a decent article that explains how a lot of this started
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2011/1990-sec-expansion-southeastern-conference/

WVU has improved their facilities in the Big 12.
Has their name known in other parts of the country.
Has the chance to make noise in an 8 team Big 12.

Shouldn’t be any hurt feelings. Have to understand the world and then try to improve your position

Why do you care?

Let the obsession with tvz go....you will feel a lot better.

Ever since this conference realignment business started you have went off the deep end.
Why don't you go back to the shed with your bull shit and I'll worry about me. Perhaps you should quit sucking the teet of a fraud TVZ.

It was a good 10+ years for WVU to bring up their facilities and attempt to reposition themselves for the future.

They tried to have a say on what happened. Wanted Texas to look East at the ACC. Wanted them to continue to deny the SEC what they wanted and fight them.
The way everything worked out made it impossible. Mainly because the Big 12 couldn’t continue in its current form and the ACC is generally a cluster****.
Too many schools who bring an empty bowl and plate to the table looking to eat from the providers.

The Big 12 itself was like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke.
The B1G wanted to move West…Nebraska has had previous connections to that conference
SEC wanted to move West…Texas has had previous connections to that conference.

WVU was a little late to the conference and joined after it was pretty much impossible for Texas to continue their current position.

All these Texas schools were brought up when the university turned its back on the SIAA because it felt like those schools were on some others things.
They created their own conference. The SWC. Tried to get LSU and Ole Miss to follow but they didn’t.
So they brought up Baylor and TCU. Neither of those schools were much of anything before the SWC started.

SEC always wanted Texas back in their tent.
When expansion started in the late 1980’s they were target number 1. Have remained for 30+ years

This is a decent article that explains how a lot of this started
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2011/1990-sec-expansion-southeastern-conference/

WVU has improved their facilities in the Big 12.
Has their name known in other parts of the country.
Has the chance to make noise in an 8 team Big 12.

Shouldn’t be any hurt feelings. Have to understand the world and then try to improve your position

What you posted is definitely true and a good rundown IMO. Your final point at end I agree with 100%. Honestly your post deserved it’s own thread. WVU was always vulnerable. Heck any reasonable person on this site that isn’t a homer viewed Luck’s moves to get WVU in Big12 as a program saving move. WVU Admin got by their emotions from the Big East every man for himself deal and improved their position. Time to get by hurt feelings and improve WVUs position.

tvz on the brain.....sad.

Nope! You’re just to much of a goofball to realize what a goofball you are. As Herd has said several times, TVZ has a brain and engages. Had solid, content filled post above. I didn’t agree with everything but I also couldn’t deny its quality. You on the other hand offer zilch. You deserve a fat lip.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingCoal
Nope! You’re just to much of a goofball to realize what a goofball you are. As Herd has said several times, TVZ has a brain and engages. Had solid, content filled post above. I didn’t agree with everything but I also couldn’t deny its quality. You on the other hand offer zilch. You deserve a fat lip.
Over the years, I've seen some lame people on these various message boards, as well as other forms of social media, but yet to see anything quite this lame. I'm not a high dollar guy like you, but I would be willing to bet you $500 he's really a she.

Over the years, I've seen some lame people on these various message boards, as well as other forms of social media, but yet to see anything quite this lame. I'm not a high dollar guy like you, but I would be willing to bet you $500 he's really a she.

Now that you mention THEY(my pronoun)(@WVUFanForever) may be that weirdo girl on Lot that use to lurk here and there @Orlaco. She, damn pardon me they, disappeared when 0% content @wvuwierdofanforever showed up.

What's that on your chin, band dork?

P.S. It's have gone, you illiterate imbecile.

What douche critiques others grammar on a message board...what a no-life loser you are....LMAO.

Still waiting for you start that thread on the BL for me to post in.

You should feel lucky...my first post since going back to the BL will be in your thread.

YOU ARE WELCOME!

What douche critiques others grammar on a message board...what a no-life loser you are....LMAO.

Still waiting for you start that thread on the BL for me to post in.

You should feel lucky...my first post since going back to the BL will be in your thread.

YOU ARE WELCOME!
Still no "Gold Member" status identified in your lame handle, so keep lying, fraud. Sorry (not sorry) that you're angry and upset because you're not nearly as intelligent as you pretend to be, and I'm right here to expose your flaws, of which you have many.

Now that you mention THEY(my pronoun)(@WVUFanForever) may be that weirdo girl on Lot that use to lurk here and there @Orlaco. She, damn pardon me they, disappeared when 0% content @wvuwierdofanforever showed up.

Flattering that you still think about me….endlessly…

Being purposefully obtuse…or is it uncontrollable? Click on my profile (like you don’t…all the time) and you’ll see I’m plenty active. Remember, you’re the one who claimed to have premium access?

Matter of record…Ive won ‘Poster Of The Year’ 3 straight. … it’s limited voting by invite only, so you didn’t get any input.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartansstink
Still no "Gold Member" status identified in your lame handle, so keep lying, fraud. Sorry (not sorry) that you're angry and upset because you're not nearly as intelligent as you pretend to be, and I'm right here to expose your flaws, of which you have many.
I dont see a gold member on yours either.

You been lying all this time?

You have to be the biggest dumbass in the history of message boards....LMAO.

Please read to us from the BL. LMAO

Being purposefully obtuse…or is it uncontrollable? Click on my profile (like you don’t…all the time) and you’ll see I’m plenty active. Remember, you’re the one who claimed to have premium access?

Matter of record…Ive won ‘Poster Of The Year’ 3 straight. … it’s limited voting by invite only, so you didn’t get any input.
You can't use big words like obtuse in this forum. Many small minded individuals in this forum will not understand it.

Reactions: Orlaco
I dont see a gold member on yours either.

You been lying all this time?

You have to be the biggest dumbass in the history of message boards....LMAO.

Please read to us from the BL. LMAO
*don't Cool, I'm so glad that you've admitted to posting thousands of lies about my allegedly having been banned from the Blue Lot, as now you post that I haven't even been a member. You continue to be the worst poster on here. You're so bad that other posters are now comparing you to your cuck daddy, a proven fraud, and patting him on the back because he looks so good in comparison to you. LMAO at the worst poser/poster on here by a mile!

Oh, and by the way, there's a good Blue Lot thread entitled, "Pittsburgh Post Gazette," which contains old-timers' memories about the days when Bobby Bowden was WVU's head coach. It's just too bad that you can't read them because you're still too broke to be a Blue Lot subscriber...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If anybody wants to read the ramblings of an unhinged twat.....look above.

Nobody has a clue of what you are rambling on about.

We all know you cant post on the BL...so its great someone shared their account so you can READ IT.

Why cant you post there....because VERNON SAID GOODBYE..LMAO.

^^^ Indigent stalker chick can't afford a Blue Lot subscription, so she lies, spins, diverts, and deflects, hoping that you won't notice that she's a loser at life, so poor that can't afford a few bucks to follow her favorite school, "forever." Pity this poor sap.

If anybody wants to read the ramblings of an unhinged twat.....look above.

Nobody has a clue of what you are rambling on about.

We all know you cant post on the BL...so its great someone shared their account so you can READ IT.

Why cant you post there....because VERNON SAID GOODBYE..LMAO.
Actually Vernon only said Bye.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Says the twat that has spent a year here trying to convince she can...

1, Post as osugrad.
2. Post on the BLUE LOT.

LMAO.
You're lying again, chick. Not one time have I ever posted that. Of course, you also keep lying about subscribing to the Blue Lot yourself, which you still haven't done. I would be happy to read the threads on the Blue Lot and report back to your indigent, pathetic self, but that would be against site rules.

You're lying again, chick. Not one time have I ever posted that. Of course, you also keep lying about subscribing to the Blue Lot yourself, which you still haven't done. I would be happy to read the threads on the Blue Lot and report back to your indigent, pathetic self, but that would be against site rules.
Bullshit...for years you said you could post as osugrad or on the BL...who do you think you are fooling twat?

You also said you never got kicked off the BL...another lie.

Start a thread on the BL or admit you cant post there jackass. Very simple.

@WVU3434 sweetheart. What is with you doubters? I never make “claims”. Just felt like saying hi to ya on the free site. Whoever voted for you as poster of the year is basically a moron. Nothing personal.

@WVU3434 sweetheart. What is with you doubters? I never make “claims”. Just felt like saying hi to ya on the free site. Whoever voted for you as poster of the year is basically a moron. Nothing personal.
So why does cousin Elmo share your free account?

Is that even allowed?

Is your family too stupid to make their own free account?

Political games
The Republicans play them as well

The problem today is we have so many places dedicated to politics 365 days of the year
That it is changing how this country thinks
Didn’t start with Trump. But they pushed the throttle down even more.

The other side brings despair so people react in the way they do when the other side wins
Country was declining under Obama
Then the country was declining under Trump
Back to the country declining under Biden

50% of the country thinks the country is declining either way
That is the issue
For the most part a president doesn’t have the much power.

Living in a political echo chamber that is filled with propaganda

No reason to continue to allow fear to drive our political process.
All Trump did was match what the Demonrats have been doing for decades…he’s the first Republican with balls since Reagan.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Bullshit...for years you said you could post as osugrad or on the BL...who do you think you are fooling twat?

You also said you never got kicked off the BL...another lie.

Start a thread on the BL or admit you cant post there jackass. Very simple.
Every single statement that you have posted above is a complete lie. You still have no idea as to how the Blue Lot works because you're too poor to subscribe. Until you have, "Gold Member" on your handle, you should STFU, broke loser.

Every single statement that you have posted above is a complete lie. You still have no idea as to how the Blue Lot works because you're too poor to subscribe. Until you have, "Gold Member" on your handle, you should STFU, broke loser.
You are a habitual liar, complete garbage and a complete waste of my time.

You are a habitual liar, complete garbage and a complete waste of my time.
Hope you feel that way about the rest of us, because you're nothing more than a nagging hag.

Basically, a fly on a cow's ass. Annoying, but at least easy to swat away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT