ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible move by the Commish

Who cares about the WHO's opinion? F the global types. America comes first. Only care what the dumbshttt in the Oval House is doing...which other than lining his family's wallets is not much.
The Democrats has passed more legislation in the first six months of Biden's administration than the Republicans did in the last two years of Trump's administration. Trump couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag. Wait another six months and it won't even be in the same ballpark but you can just keep believing what you want because that's your choice.

The Democrats has passed more legislation in the first six months of Biden's administration than the Republicans did in the last two years of Trump's administration. Trump couldn't lead his way out of a wet paper bag. Wait another six months and it won't even be in the same ballpark but you can just keep believing what you want because that's your choice.
Not true but a lot of dictator moves from Clueless Joe and his merry band of mindless intellectual dwarfs. Of course if you are someone without a work history and your hand is always out waiting for papa government to take things away from those who earned them to give them to you...then you probably suck at the throne of Big Commie. You know the guy who won by rigging it.

Who cares? Democrats have always been great at passing tons of legislation, restricting our rights, and spending our tax dollars. Why would you brag about that? Well, at least you've abandoned your faux, "let's all come together and sing kumbaya" charade. We get it: You hate Trump so much that you would have voted for a bag of peanuts, if it had run against him. Trump has plenty of faults, but if you are delusional enough to believe that Biden doesn't, then I can't help you. The guy had to cheat to finish 76th in his 85 person graduating law school class, and has great difficulty in stringing together two coherent thoughts. Moreover, y'all claim to be the "party of inclusion," but y'all picked an old white guy to be the face of your party...LOL

Reactions: Rootmaster
I agree that China needs to be held accountable but it just can't be the USA. The World Health Organization needs to get its head out of it's ass and hold them accountable.

The WHO? Surely you jest. They have zero power and they are also complicit in this. The United Nations is also inept. This is something that needs to be independent of any existing group since China has obviously bought influence in any and all existing organizations.

Until proven otherwise, Dementia Joe is also a CCP asset. Even the most ardent NeverTrumper has to admit that Trump called them out once their culpability was obvious.

More government usually equals worse government. I don't think my life improved now that dudes can go into my 9yo daughters bathroom at Wendy's and drop a deuce since they are non-binary.

Both parties suck…
They make you point the finger at the other side when they aren’t doing anything for you at all.
Need a balance. Problem right now is people are wanting to push to the extremes.
Politics are a pendulum. More you swing to one side…More you have to swing to the other unless you want to topple over.
Why it is best to stay in the middle.

Stupidity and craziness. These political hacks today no longer care about the country. They will destroy it to push their viewpoint down our throats.
Sooner or later you will realize this country isn’t too bad once you turn off the nonsense on TV and social media.

Don’t see any of that shit where I live.

Both parties suck…
They make you point the finger at the other side when they aren’t doing anything for you at all.
Need a balance. Problem right now is people are wanting to push to the extremes.
Politics are a pendulum. More you swing to one side…More you have to swing to the other unless you want to topple over.
Why it is best to stay in the middle.

Stupidity and craziness. These political hacks today no longer care about the country. They will destroy it to push their viewpoint down our throats.
Sooner or later you will realize this country isn’t too bad once you turn off the nonsense on TV and social media.

Don’t see any of that shit where I live.
Love it when lefty loons like you explain away the dolt who stole the White House by saying all politicians suck. TRUMP didn't suck nor does America First. SloJoe and SuckTam are trash however...and certainly suck.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Love it when lefty loons like you explain away the dolt who stole the White House by saying all politicians suck. TRUMP didn't suck nor does America First. SloJoe and SuckTam are trash however...and certainly suck.
Trump is to stupid to suck!

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Trump= traitor— tried to overthrow the government of the US and killed hundreds of thousands of Americans by pretending Covid didnt exist and no one should worry about it. Of course his brain dead followers bought it.

if it werent for Democrats America wouldnt exist and antichrist Trump would be getting us all nuked by now - at least thise he didnt kill because they opposed him, or those that believe his every lie so think you can inject bleach or Covid and global warming dont exist.

Trump= traitor— tried to overthrow the government of the US and killed hundreds of thousands of Americans by pretending Covid didnt exist and no one should worry about it. Of course his brain dead followers bought it.

if it werent for Democrats America wouldnt exist and antichrist Trump would be getting us all nuked by now - at least thise he didnt kill because they opposed him, or those that believe his every lie so think you can inject bleach or Covid and global warming dont exist.
False.

First paragraph = MSNBC watcher.

Second paragraph = Wrong. If the Democrat won the first election vs a Republican then it would of been 2 American countries. America North full of free states and America South or as you would know it as The Confedate States of America with slavery.
Ask yourself, what was the Mayor of Selma Alabama and the Sheriff that killed/attacked innocent Civil Rights marchers? What was the governor that stood at the door to block the first African American students from attending classes at the University of Alabama ? What party which held a super majority in both houses needed Republicans to pass the Civil Rights bill in the 60’s as well as the voters act all while stonewalling and filibustering every thing coming and going to stop it?

We’ll buckets, that would be the Democrats.

Turn off Racheal Madcow and look it up. For once use your own brain and stop believing what you hear on TV.

End of TRUE US History for today.

First paragraph = MSNBC watcher.

Second paragraph = Wrong. If the Democrat won the first election vs a Republican then it would of been 2 American countries. America North full of free states and America South or as you would know it as The Confedate States of America with slavery.
Ask yourself, what was the Mayor of Selma Alabama and the Sheriff that killed/attacked innocent Civil Rights marchers? What was the governor that stood at the door to block the first African American students from attending classes at the University of Alabama ? What party which held a super majority in both houses needed Republicans to pass the Civil Rights bill in the 60’s as well as the voters act all while stonewalling and filibustering every thing coming and going to stop it?

We’ll buckets, that would be the Democrats.

Turn off Racheal Madcow and look it up. For once use your own brain and stop believing what you hear on TV.

End of TRUE US History for today.
Give it sixth month's and let the courts decide if he was complicit in trying to over through the government. The evidence is and will be overwhelming and will prove he is absolutely a traitor.

What Trump did wrong was lie to the American people for 2 months about the election
But ultimately what happened was the fault of the people who showed up and not Trump
He never told people to storm the capitol.

That was a national security threat. Just life today.

We are at war with China/Russia.
The difference being how this war is being raged.
Trump didn’t help at all during this time. Actually helped our adversaries by seeding doubt about our government and creating divisions where there was none before.

This is why it is on us.
Not on them. Ultimately when you are fighting this type of battle you turn the public against the government.

We see it in Belarus. A Russian puppet state.
The West is pushing people into a fight with their government
The difference US doesn’t lock up people unless they commit crimes. They will in Belarus. Same as Russia and China

Just like Biden and all the libtards who insist they didn't cheat and rig the election. Glad you agree CFE!
HAHAHAHAHHA this guy. Oh man Donny lost get over it. Let one idiot who watched Fox news all day and got mad to ruin a perfectly good thread

HAHAHAHAHHA this guy. Oh man Donny lost get over it. Let one idiot who watched Fox news all day and got mad to ruin a perfectly good thread
I don't care he lost. I just think Biden is and will be the worst president ever to step into the White House. It's been 6 months and the country is on edge and ready to collapse. And the clown party is in total denial.

I don't care he lost. I just think Biden is and will be the worst president ever to step into the White House. It's been 6 months and the country is on edge and ready to collapse. And the clown party is in total denial.
So the last two months 850,000 and 947,000 jobs created. An Infrastructure bill that might actually get passed, hell even created(donny did not put one out). Unemployment dropping. Wanting to work with the GOP to solve problems and he is the worst president ever? Again keep watching tucker you clown. Please please tell me you don't live in Nutter Fort or something crazy like that, because if you still live in WV you sir are the problem

Last edited:
So the last two months 850,000 and 947,000 jobs created. An Infrastructure bill that might actually get passed, hell even created(donny did not put one out). Unemployment dropping. Wanting to work with the GOP to solve problems and he is the worst president ever? Again keep watching tucker you clown. Please please tell me you don't live in Nutter Fort or something crazy like that, because if you still live in WV you sir are the problem
Better than living in the carolinas, georgie, or texass

The problem is with sheep like yourself following blindly.

President Biden on Friday said that 350 million Americans, more than the entire population of the US, have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in a slip that was quickly seized upon as he departed for his 17th trip to Delaware since taking office.

(in case you were wondering the total population of our country is 328 million)

Why is this guy not in a nursing home?

Let me know when those jobs actually exist. Let us all know how many of those jobs will be in America.

How much of his so called package will only go in some politicians pocket?

You voted for a guy that can't even speak half the time. Has hairy legs and wants small children to climb in his lap and rub them. Hides in his basement until his cohorts tell him what to say and he still can't get it done.

The guy is a clown shoe freak who doesn't even know how many people are in the country.

Again get off your knees sheep boy.

What did Biden do first day in Office. Erased 100,000 jobs.

The problem is with sheep like yourself following blindly.

President Biden on Friday said that 350 million Americans, more than the entire population of the US, have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in a slip that was quickly seized upon as he departed for his 17th trip to Delaware since taking office.

(in case you were wondering the total population of our country is 328 million)

Why is this guy not in a nursing home?

Let me know when those jobs actually exist. Let us all know how many of those jobs will be in America.

How much of his so called package will only go in some politicians pocket?

You voted for a guy that can't even speak half the time. Has hairy legs and wants small children to climb in his lap and rub them. Hides in his basement until his cohorts tell him what to say and he still can't get it done.

The guy is a clown shoe freak who doesn't even know how many people are in the country.

Again get off your knees sheep boy.

What did Biden do first day in Office. Erased 100,000 jobs.
Thats funny so funny hey trumptard your messiah lost and was a fool. And get off of your sister you fu**

This is why the country is divided. Let's say one one hand you have a sleaze ball who says stupid shit, but fundamentally believes that government should allow people to be as free as possible even if those people make bad decisions and the likely motivation of the politician is self serving. On the other hand you have a politician that would make Jimmy Stewart or a Rockwell boy scout caricature look evil, but also believes they have the moral and intellectual authority to impose on the people for their own good or the collective good. I'd have to vote for the sleaze ball, not because I agree with everything he says but rather because the other choice is diametrically opposed to my and the country's founding principal that the State never has that kind of authority.

It goes further. You extol the "infrastructure" bill as though it's a good thing. Maybe you believe that the federal government needs to get things done. I think it's a cluster **** and the system was designed for the federal government NOT to get things done unless there was overwhelming support across most states. I see a bloated bill that includes very little to the traditional definition of infrastructure, that being roads and bridges. I also do not think that the constitution gives the federal government that responsibility and most of it is the states' responsibility. I also see a bill that is drastically going to burden 4-5 generations including my own with debt. I already pay over 50% of my income to taxes between federal, state, SS, Medicare (If I can't opt out of the program, then it is a tax even if the government gives me a pittance of what I put in), state sales tax, property taxes, governmental fees such as car registration, etc... And yet the idea is that I don't "pay my fair share." Then to lie and act like it's the mega billionaires who foot most of these tax burdens when it is actually your hard working professionals that EARN their 300K-1M yearly and already pay 40% or more in federal taxes. Not to mention the disingenuous bullshit of claiming the tax revenue from the next 15 years will offset the cost of the bill when the "cost" of the bill is only based upon the next 8 years as if the fallout from expanding benefit programs will just stop after that time. For example it's asinine to think one Democrat proposal whixh is to decrease the age for Medicare is not going to create ongoing costs beyond those 8 years.

Trump is a buffoon. But so is Biden. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid or lying. It's just which politician DOES what you prefer. Talk is cheap as Biden talks himself up as a Bill Clinton style Democrat, but what he has DONE has been every but as far left as Bernie Sanders. Trump did the same thing, talked incessantly and often stupidly. What his administration actually DID though was interfer with my life much less than what Biden wants to do.

This is why the country is divided. Let's say one one hand you have a sleaze ball who says stupid shit, but fundamentally believes that government should allow people to be as free as possible even if those people make bad decisions and the likely motivation of the politician is self serving. On the other hand you have a politician that would make Jimmy Stewart or a Rockwell boy scout caricature look evil, but also believes they have the moral and intellectual authority to impose on the people for their own good or the collective good. I'd have to vote for the sleaze ball, not because I agree with everything he says but rather because the other choice is diametrically opposed to my and the country's founding principal that the State never has that kind of authority.

It goes further. You extol the "infrastructure" bill as though it's a good thing. Maybe you believe that the federal government needs to get things done. I think it's a cluster **** and the system was designed for the federal government NOT to get things done unless there was overwhelming support across most states. I see a bloated bill that includes very little to the traditional definition of infrastructure, that being roads and bridges. I also do not think that the constitution gives the federal government that responsibility and most of it is the states' responsibility. I also see a bill that is drastically going to burden 4-5 generations including my own with debt. I already pay over 50% of my income to taxes between federal, state, SS, Medicare (If I can't opt out of the program, then it is a tax even if the government gives me a pittance of what I put in), state sales tax, property taxes, governmental fees such as car registration, etc... And yet the idea is that I don't "pay my fair share." Then to lie and act like it's the mega billionaires who foot most of these tax burdens when it is actually your hard working professionals that EARN their 300K-1M yearly and already pay 40% or more in federal taxes. Not to mention the disingenuous bullshit of claiming the tax revenue from the next 15 years will offset the cost of the bill when the "cost" of the bill is only based upon the next 8 years as if the fallout from expanding benefit programs will just stop after that time. For example it's asinine to think one Democrat proposal whixh is to decrease the age for Medicare is not going to create ongoing costs beyond those 8 years.

Trump is a buffoon. But so is Biden. Anyone who says otherwise is stupid or lying. It's just which politician DOES what you prefer. Talk is cheap as Biden talks himself up as a Bill Clinton style Democrat, but what he has DONE has been every but as far left as Bernie Sanders. Trump did the same thing, talked incessantly and often stupidly. What his administration actually DID though was interfer with my life much less than what Biden wants to do.
I suppose the interstate system should have been done by each state? The federal government should drive projects like roads and bridges, electrical grid, etc. that crosses state lines to make these systems more robust and effective. Texas experienced this last winter. There is a balance, deregulating everything is not the right approach and neither is centralizing everything either.

This is the federal governments last chance to prove they can accomplish these types of projects without waste and corruption. If they blow it then China and other countries will take over as the world leader. Climate change is real and we need to lead the world in green energy. Whether Republican or Democrat we all should hope they are successful.

Reactions: sammyk
I suppose the interstate system should have been done by each state? The federal government should drive projects like roads and bridges, electrical grid, etc. that crosses state lines to make these systems more robust and effective. Texas experienced this last winter. There is a balance, deregulating everything is not the right approach and neither is centralizing everything either.

This is the federal governments last chance to prove they can accomplish these types of projects without waste and corruption. If they blow it then China and other countries will take over as the world leader. Climate change is real and we need to lead the world in green energy. Whether Republican or Democrat we all should hope they are successful.
Deflect.

I'm all for the federal government paying for the interstate. Especially since they used that funding to compel the universal 21 year old drinking age across all states which is another form of federal overreach in my opinion. Hell, I'd be elated if what you said was all that was in the bill even though I think it still enables the states to abdicate their duty. Unfortunately those infrastructure items you mention are barely a majority of the spending. The power grid includes money for "environmental justice" and resilience which is a nebulous term and reeks of another possible Solyndra debacle. Is that "infrastructure"? What about universal pre-K? 2 years of tax payer funded community college? Adding additional benefits to Medicare even though those receiving benefits currently are costing more than working are putting in? Those are not infrastructure items, it's more pork just crammed in. Whether you are for or against those pork items, its bad governance to have the legislature pass big packages like this where the debate and public discourse is only about a fraction of what's in the law. This is not to mention what could be crammed into budget reconciliation later.

Personally I'm not for any of these justice movements where some qualifier is put in front of it. The goal is that justice is justice and doesn't need a qualifier. However there is no doubt it is not infrastructure and only crammed in because it's not likely to do well as a stand alone issue. I'm not for tax payers subsidizing pre-K which has been proven to be useless in and of itself. Active parents is what actually improves outcomes. This sounds like just extending the education system which is already a ponderous system of bureaucracy that isn't very efficient with results compared to what is spent. I'm also not for the taxpayers subsidizing 2 years of college as we are already subsidizing the bloated student loan program. We've also proven that just pushing more people into college has not improved outcomes, it's actually just dumbed down the college curriculum.
Thus creating a large number of college educated 24-26 year olds without any useful skills or knowledge but rather grievances and victim complexes. I'd be open to it if it was only for STEM fields, but unfortunately most college degrees are social studies like political science or communications.

Last edited:
What is sinking this country is the social liberals and the fiscal conservatives

Thats funny so funny hey trumptard your messiah lost and was a fool. And get off of your sister you fu**
Sometimes being slow is a good thing. But in your case it's not. He was not my messiah but believe what you want.

It takes a special kind of dumb to make accusations that are unprovable. If I were you I would quit now and move on before you hurt yourself.

Trump doesn't know when to shut up and Biden doesn't know how to speak without tripping over his false teeth as kids play with his hairy legs.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
You see how he said cultural fit….
AAC is too good for Baylor. They would slam the door in their face
Why Baylor is the main school trying to keep the Big 12 together. They will have the most to lose
That's because Big 12 is Baylor's only option.

Trump doesn't know when to shut up and Biden doesn't know how to speak without tripping over his false teeth as kids play with his hairy legs.

Trumps an arrogant blowhard who talked a lot, but mostly let his staff do the governance. Biden is also arrogant, but much better at being a traditional smarmy politician that also let's his staff do the governance. Although the latter took a step back by necessity and not choice. Trump did command a cult of personality who viewed him as some great thinker adeptly playing a shrewd political game. Most of Trump's voters though were just opposed to the left leaning agenda which is trying to make the people like the never endingly stupid AOC happy. Not to mention the left having a blatantly double standard that an outdoor church service or barbecue must be shut down for fear of COVID yet riots causing millions of dollars in damage should be allowed to go unimpeded because they were deemed important enough. I mean they tarred both Mitt Romney and John McCain as racist, sexist, homophobes every bit has hard as Trump when those 2 were on the ballot. Yet once they were opposed to Trump, they suddenly get the ass kissing treatment.

Reactions: sammyk and WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT