ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fan here

When West Virginians move to those places the economies, incomes, and IQs go up. When the people from those places you mentioned, especially Texass, move into WV the economy, income, and IQ goes down.

West Virginians make the country great again. Now, if we can just figure out a way to give Texass and Californicate back to the Mexicans....

Have you ever studied history.
Remember the nations in Asia, Africa and the Americas that had their resources taken from them.

That is WV in American History.
Texas on the other hand controlled their natural resources and control the oil and natural gas in the neighboring States including OK, LA, NM and Mississippi.

No one is making fun of Tennessee.
Their state is apart of the Modern New South. Georgia, Carolinas, Tennessee and Texas.
All places have a thriving economy and people are moving there by the truckloads.
Nothing like West Virginia.

Oh please. Most of the South and Appalachia which includes Kentucky, Tenn, Carolinas, Georgia and Va have just as many rednecks hicks hillbillies backwoodsman than most of WV. Can't believe you mentioned Georgia? Home of the Redneck games and Honey Boo Boo? LOL.

Oh please. Most of the South and Appalachia which includes Kentucky, Tenn, Carolinas, Georgia and Va have just as many rednecks hicks hillbillies backwoodsman than most of WV. Can't believe you mentioned Georgia? Home of the Redneck games and Honey Boo Boo? LOL.

Don't you know the hierarchy
Coonass> Redneck> Hillbilly

Nothing wrong with being any of them.
Fact is that certain Southern states are where the money is at.
People from up North are moving down here everyday complaining about the mosquitoes.

No offense but your state universities are horrible.
With this I suppose the education level at the highest level of your state is lacking as well

No offense taken. The educational systems are "horrible" but still good enough to get our graduates hired away in droves in the states aforementioned, as you readily conceded. However, after going down South, taking their money and living the good life, they will come back to "almost Heaven" and live a comfortable retirement, as they are beginning to do now.

So, who's really the "smart" ones here?

By the way, why are so many native Texans fleeing the state for parts unknown due to the influx in Mexican and Central American immigration? While certainly it appears the population of Texass is growing, is it mostly because the number of immigrants is outpacing the number of natives leaving? That's the story that's being told by the former Texans to whom I've spoken. All of whom say West Virginia is a much more beautiful place with 4 seasons and real mountains.

Have you ever studied history.
Remember the nations in Asia, Africa and the Americas that had their resources taken from them.

That is WV in American History.
Texas on the other hand controlled their natural resources and control the oil and natural gas in the neighboring States including OK, LA, NM and Mississippi.

Cool story, bro.

I have studied history actually.

Tried to study Texass history but fell asleep shortly due to the boredom. All I read told me that everything good that goes to Texass dies and nothing good has EVER come out of Texass. The worst Presidents in our history - Texans. I could go on and on but I'll just mention a couple...

Remember the Alamo? No... neither does anyone else. Looked it up and saw where someone decent like Davy Crockett got killed there - like everything else good - it goes to Texass and dies. Made me root for the Mexicans.

Studied the Battle of San Juacinto. Found out that Santa Anna wanted to get rid of Texass so bad he allowed his men to celebrate their "loss" the night before with an abundance of Tequila. When attacked the next day, the Mexicans were all so slobberknockered they couldn't even get up out of their bunks to "fight". The Mexicans were then "forced" to give up Texass to the Americans and they laughed their asses off all the back to Mexico City for having tricked the Americans into "winning" Texass.

Since that time, the rest of us having been trying to figure out a way to give you back

People from up North are moving down here everyday complaining about the mosquitoes.

Wanted to make some changes.

First, Coonass>Redneck>Hillbilly>Texan. There are probably a dozen other names we could add in there but they'd all be greater than a Texan. In fact, there is nothing lower than a Texan on the ladder. Texans look up at everyone.

Your fact about people coming from the North is true. They figure why not go down there and take the money from those morons. Make them think they are really the bee's knees and get the big head. One day in the future they may wake up and realize we've taken them for another ride but by that time we'll all be away from that ninth rung of hell, living the life of Reilly up here where nature actually is our air conditioner.

PS: I just thought you should know a secret. I mean, its only fair. When the "Yankees" are talking about the "mosquitoes", they are really referring to you Texans - a bunch of blood-sucking, disease -transmitting pests constantly buzzing around our ears with incessant ranting about how great you are. We just wish there was a big enough light for you dolts to fly into to get zapped all at once.

What y'all think about Saturday's game.

Think it should be a tough game but because Tennessee has better players and is tougher they will win.

West Virginia puts up a great fight. Thinking Tenn 31 WV 27.

Y'all are going to be surprise by how many great skill players we have.

Hopefully we can enjoy a drink before, during and after the game
[cheers]
One thing that scares me is butch jones recruited very well for your Vols. If Pruitt can get them playing like they are suppose to play, could be a bad day for my mountaineers. Lets hope its not!!! Go WVU

One thing that scares me is butch jones recruited very well for your Vols. If Pruitt can get them playing like they are suppose to play, could be a bad day for my mountaineers. Lets hope its not!!! Go WVU
Jones recruited well...but didn't retain talent. If you go back and look at the players actually on the rosters remaining from those highly rated recruiting classes...you will see a scary amount of attrition.

No offense but your state universities are horrible.
With this I suppose the education level at the highest level of your state is lacking as well

No one is making fun of Tennessee.
Their state is apart of the Modern New South. Georgia, Carolinas, Tennessee and Texas.
All places have a thriving economy and people are moving there by the truckloads.
Nothing like West Virginia.

A part are two words. Modern, new and south should not be capitalized and a comma should be placed between new and south.
You obviously missed my post about poverty in Appalachia.

Southern should not be capitalized. It is not a proper noun, naming a specific place or location. You should not end a sentence in a preposition (“money is at”). It should read ...where the money is. North should not be capitalized and you should not use the adjective “up” when referring to north nor use the adjective “down” when referring to south. Every day is two words, not one.

Would you like to further discuss higher education in the state of West Virginia?

I didn’t think so.

Think it should be a tough game but because Tennessee has better players and is tougher they will win.

[cheers]

So those freshman in the secondary are really going to help you. Is it because of the extra practice days that no other college gets?

[cheers]

Sounds like you already started drinking, brah.

Reactions: RockyTopVol1999

What is wrong with you

Country Roads by far is the biggest weirdo on here.

obama-re-elected-meme-generator-you-mad-bro-80e250.jpg

A part are two words. Modern, new and south should not be capitalized and a comma should be placed between new and south.
You obviously missed my post about poverty in Appalachia.

Southern should not be capitalized. It is not a proper noun, naming a specific place or location. You should not end a sentence in a preposition (“money is at”). It should read ...where the money is. North should not be capitalized and you should not use the adjective “up” when referring to north nor use the adjective “down” when referring to south. Every day is two words, not one.

Would you like to further discuss higher education in the state of West Virginia?

I didn’t think so.

Nice grammatical corrections. I assume you are familiar with the Hodge's Harbrace Handbook. You may not be aware of the story of the man behind the book. The original author of the handbook, John C. Hodges, was an English Professor at The University of Tennessee for 41 years.

HodgesHarbraceBooks.jpg

Last edited:
That even a real website? At least the other guys link was to a real website. I think my work computer got a virus as soon as I clicked the link. Leave it to a Marshall fan to spread a virus.

Oh no it’s real, Mr. Boggess was caught fvcking a beagle while sporting his flying WV

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT