ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fan here

RockyTopVol1999

Redshirting
Aug 27, 2018
What y'all think about Saturday's game.

Think it should be a tough game but because Tennessee has better players and is tougher they will win.

West Virginia puts up a great fight. Thinking Tenn 31 WV 27.

Y'all are going to be surprise by how many great skill players we have.

Hopefully we can enjoy a drink before, during and after the game
[cheers]

I wouldn't expect anything less from a teams fans, but we are gonna put a whoop ass on the voluntears. Spelling on purpose, lol.

Think it should be a tough game but because Tennessee has better players and is tougher they will win.

[cheers]

I think if you think you can hold us to under 30 points, you don't know jack shit about football.

:middlefinger:

:flyingwv:

Reactions: lenny4wvu and Phil

[cheers]

Is this Popeye's first year as a HC?

So...Tennessee fans aren't as discerning about their bestiality as you. Got it.
I went hunting in Wyoming several years back. They guy who arranged the hunt for us asked the rancher when he got sheep, as we passed several going in. The rancher told us that he brought a couple of sheep in for the Tennessee boys who hunting on the property. I said I thought they preferred rams in which he replied yes they were disappointed they were ewes.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
I went hunting in Wyoming several years back. They guy who arranged the hunt for us asked the rancher when he got sheep, as we passed several going in. The rancher told us that he brought a couple of sheep in for the Tennessee boys who hunting on the property. I said I thought they preferred rams in which he replied yes they were disappointed they were ewes.

Did they ask for monkeys, too? If so...I know what was going on.

goat-monkey.gif

[cheers]
Why would we be surprised? Your whole team is made up of 4 and 5 stars. I don’t know anyone that says you aren’t talented.

If not for the TVA, Knoxville would still not have electricity.

Meh...Tennessee had nearly 3 Million people in the 1930 census, and there was a lot of manufacturing (lead and iron, in particular) in Middle and East Tennessee...while TVA did make electricity available, Tennessee already had navigable waterways that would connect to the Mississippi River. That was what made it popular for some industries even before TVA electrical generation. Heck...there were over 100 factories built in Knoxville in the 1880's. By the 1890 Census, manufacturing surpassed agriculture as the leading producer of wealth in Tennessee.

With that much manufacturing, Tennessee would have electricity (like all other states). TVA simply sped that process up.

Been to WV before.
Saw buckets used for mailboxes because the people couldn't afford a mailbox.
WV makes Eastern KY look wealthy

Been to WV before.
Do you have any idea how stupid this post makes you appear? Maybe a couple morons from tenny will believe you but that says more about them than anything else.

Unfortunately both of our states are unfairly stereotyped and at the butt of jokes from elitist doushbags. I'm calling this game the George Strait Bowl. Carrying your love with me...

Unfortunately both of our states are unfairly stereotyped and at the butt of jokes from elitist doushbags. I'm calling this game the George Strait Bowl. Carrying your love with me...

No one is making fun of Tennessee.
Their state is apart of the Modern New South. Georgia, Carolinas, Tennessee and Texas.
All places have a thriving economy and people are moving there by the truckloads.
Nothing like West Virginia.

So are you thinking 31-10 or 31-14?
West Virginia's defense is the worst Tennessee will see all season outside of ETSU and UNC-Charlotte (UTEP has a better defense). If the Vols only score 10 or 14, there are massive problems on the offense, worse so than last year.

Tennessee has strengths on offense where WVU has weaknesses (run game). The Mountaineers have an average weight of 245 along the front 7. That's embarrassing. Tennessee will pound and pound and pound. All day long. Take care of the ball and limit the big plays and it's a win for the Vols: 34-31.

West Virginia's defense is the worst Tennessee will see all season outside of ETSU and UNC-Charlotte (UTEP has a better defense). If the Vols only score 10 or 14, there are massive problems on the offense, worse so than last year.

Tennessee has strengths on offense where WVU has weaknesses (run game). The Mountaineers have an average weight of 245 along the front 7. That's embarrassing. Tennessee will pound and pound and pound. All day long. Take care of the ball and limit the big plays and it's a win for the Vols: 34-31.
If you score 34 against WVU, we are in for a long season. We only play 2 teams with a worst offense, Youngstown State and Kansas. UT will have to run because they can not throw. We hit our average number of big plays and break even on the turnovers WVU 52-24.

No one is making fun of Tennessee.
Their state is apart of the Modern New South. Georgia, Carolinas, Tennessee and Texas.
All places have a thriving economy and people are moving there by the truckloads.
Nothing like West Virginia.

When West Virginians move to those places the economies, incomes, and IQs go up. When the people from those places you mentioned, especially Texass, move into WV the economy, income, and IQ goes down.

West Virginians make the country great again. Now, if we can just figure out a way to give Texass and Californicate back to the Mexicans....

When West Virginians move to those places the economies, incomes, and IQs go up. When the people from those places you mentioned, especially Texass, move into WV the economy, income, and IQ goes down.

West Virginians make the country great again. Now, if we can just figure out a way to give Texass and Californicate back to the Mexicans....

No offense but your state universities are horrible.
With this I suppose the education level at the highest level of your state is lacking as well

Been to WV before.

You are not very educated. Eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia is rich in history. Either do some actual research or are you just another brain dead drone created by the endless propaganda coming from the likes of CNN, Fox News and MSNBC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT