ADVERTISEMENT

Tearing down a goalpost after winning a national championship is just something you have to experience for yourself!

I wish I could explain it to you.
If they were paying attention on November 16th, 2013, you wouldn't need to explain it.

sm_goalpost_carry_t960.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
I wish I could explain it to you.
jv championship...and the goal posts were paper mache...otherwise the herd students couldn't have removed them.......and always remember marshlas "best team ever" couldn't beat a soso WV team even when coach nehlen called off the dogs......true history can be a bitch:smiley:

jv championship...and the goal posts were paper mache...otherwise the herd students couldn't have removed them.......and always remember marshlas "best team ever" couldn't beat a soso WV team even when coach nehlen called off the dogs......true history can be a bitch:smiley:
98 Herd edition better than the 97 team. 97 WVU QB by the only WVU guy I remember making any hay in the NFL at that position!

Reactions: Humptod
98 Herd edition better than the 97 team. 97 WVU QB by the only WVU guy I remember making any hay in the NFL at that position!
I guess you have forgotten about Hostetler who led the Giants to a Super Bowl Championship, and Geno Smith has had a long NFL career. Don't feel too bad, you know what they say, the mind is the first thing to go.

I guess you have forgotten about Hostetler who led the Giants to a Super Bowl Championship, and Geno Smith has had a long NFL career. Don't feel too bad, you know what they say, the mind is the first thing to go.
Geno and Hoss career backups!

Come to think of it, I know one former Michigan Quarterback that probably has more Super Bowl rings than quarterbacks from the Big XII combined.

State Penn must have had a better bus driver. Hoss was what Big Tuna Parcells referred to as a "JAG," i.e., just another guy.
True, he never would have seen the field if not for Simms injury! Bulger , who they don't favor for some reason up there would play circles around ol' Hoss!

Marshall fans proving they don't know shit about football no matter which team they pretend is their favorite in this thread.

Marshall fans proving they don't know shit about football no matter which team they pretend is their favorite in this thread.
Only on the woodshed, would one see an Engineering geek attempt to convince the rest of us that he knows anything about football, other than being a Walmart t-shirt fan. Go back to discussing things you actually do know more about than the rest of us. Hint - it involves the placement of orange cones.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
It's funny to see Dumb Dave accuse everybody who doesn't root for WVU of being a Marshall fan, considering that he's a West Virginia Tech graduate and now pretends to be a WVU alum, as well. He probably waddled to Walmart to buy his faux "undefeated season" coffee mugs before WVU shat the bed in January of 1989, and again in January of 1994. I wonder if the Patriots have an undefeated coffee mug for that season in which they didn't lose a game until they choked to the Giants in the Super Bowl. LOLZ

Only on the woodshed, would one see an Engineering geek attempt to convince the rest of us that he knows anything about football, other than being a Walmart t-shirt fan. Go back to discussing things you actually do know more about than the rest of us. Hint - it involves the placement of orange cones.
That was just bad, even for you it was bad and that is a pretty low bar.

Now go talk to your Marshall buddies...err I meant Michigan.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
That was just bad, even for you it was bad and that is a pretty low bar.

Now go talk to your Marshall buddies...err I meant Michigan.
Don't trigger him again....

The sad thing is he actually think what he posts is smart and witty....

What a dumbass turdboy is.

LMAO

Speaking of triggered. . .

How do you two fat boys give one another those reach arounds? Long arms or what?
Third mention of the reach around today from turdboy....you are really triggered this morning aren't you?

What a strange and sick fvck you are.

To answer your question...I have no idea....how do you and queenie do it?

Tit hoarder Moby is triggered!
Just as I thought....you didn't deny that fatty and his gal pic was you and your wife....thanks for confirming what most of us already knew.....cocksucker queenie posted a pic of you and your wife 1000 times....

LMAO

Tit hoarder Moby is triggered!
Serious question: Do you think that there is a helmet on Planet Earth that is big enough to fit TransFatFanForever's incredibly fat head? I mean, it's okay if his fruity earring hangs out of his helmet. I don't think that Big Ben's fat head is bigger than Tranny's, to be honest.

Just as I thought....you didn't deny that fatty and his gal pic was you and your wife....thanks for confirming what most of us already knew.....cocksucker queenie posted a pic of you and your wife 1000 times....

LMAO
You can deny all you want, Chrissy, but denial won't change the minds of those that laugh at your ear-ring wearing fat awse. When you beating King up? Care if I watch? I'll even volunteer to call 911 for ya.

Serious question: Do you think that there is a helmet on Planet Earth that is big enough to fit TransFatFanForever's incredibly fat head? I mean, it's okay if his fruity earring hangs out of his helmet. I don't think that Big Ben's fat head is bigger than Tranny's, to be honest.
Hey look everyone...the guy that has me on ignore just made his second post about me today....only 10 or so more to go on the day.

That folks is what its like to live in someone's head.

LMAO.

You can deny all you want, Chrissy, but denial won't change the minds of those that laugh at your ear-ring wearing fat awse. When you beating King up? Care if I watch? I'll even volunteer to call 911 for ya.
He won't meet me....because he is a pussy. I can beat you up if you want.

After seeing how fat you are in the pic of you and your wife that queenie has posted a thousand times though, I don't think you stand much of a chance.

He won't meet me....because he is a pussy. I can beat you up if you want.

After seeing how fat you are in the pic of you and your wife that queenie has posted a thousand times though, I don't think you stand much of a chance.
I recall punching the Van Bulldogs and the Sherman Tide in the mouth back in the day on the gridiron. You want some modern day treatment, Flipper?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I recall punching the Van Bulldogs and the Sherman Tide in the mouth back in the day on the gridiron. You want some modern day treatment, Flipper?
LMAO....That may be the funniest thing you ever typed.

What the hell is a Van Bulldog or a Sherman Tide?

I played big boy football in Class AAA...

Another huge fail on your part turdboy.

We know. The King posted your picture.
He did? Never seen it....seen that pic he posted a 1000 times of you and your dumpy wife...just own it already....we know you took it, posted it to your FB page and then gave it to queenie.

I mean WE all know that is you and Ms. dumpy....just be honest for once.

So when do you want me to kick you ass instead since cocksucker queenie is too busy at the gloryholes?

Sorry...but I am not going to Van to do it...LMAO...Van.....LMAO.

Speaking of triggered. . .

How do you two fat boys give one another those reach arounds? Long arms or what?
Lol at you with reacharound on your brain while the "Ohio state" Marshall fan gives you some likes.

You two should get a room. The 2 of you fatfuks plus your two fat wives at a motel 6 and voila....Big 10.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Lol at you with reacharound on your brain while the "Ohio state" Marshall fan gives you some likes.

You two should get a room. The 2 of you fatfuks plus your two fat wives at a motel 6 and voila....Big 10.
Poor low IQ guy mentioned reach arounds to me three times this morning in his postings....makes you wonder what he thinks about all day....or what he and queenie do all day.

Speaking of ugly fat wife's, surprised dave entered this conversation, based solely on photo evidence of CR89 and written works by rifle.

Of course, a guy fatter than you liked your post, so kudos to you for only being the 2nd ugliest fattest guy on the forum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT