ADVERTISEMENT

Tearing down a goalpost after winning a national championship is just something you have to experience for yourself!

Speaking of ugly fat wife's, surprised dave entered this conversation, based solely on photo evidence of CR89 and written works by rifle.

Of course, a guy fatter than you liked your post, so kudos to you for only being the 2nd ugliest fattest guy on the forum.
Good grief...lol....you really should have stayed retired during your 15th and latest retirement....because you posting sucks ass....much like you do to queenie.,,,fat jokes all you have?

Super lame...like you.

This uneducated fat slob follows me around, morning, day, and night. Don't be this worthless p.o.s. posting on a message board at 1:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning. There is simply no bigger loser on Planet Earth than TransFatFanForever:

No description available.

This uneducated fat slob follows me around, morning, day, and night. Don't be this worthless p.o.s. posting on a message board at 1:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning. There is simply no bigger loser on Planet Earth than TransFatFanForever:

No description available.
We all know that is a pic of turdboy and his wife....

Thanks for posting it 1024 times now....

And thanks for my daily mention....I am on ignore but I live in his head like always.

Any tips on how to get rid of weirdo message board stalkers like him?

^^^^ wears clown shoes and earrings. Desperately seeks attention, but yet, nobody likes the dumbass from Boone County.

^^^^ wears clown shoes and earrings. Desperately seeks attention, but yet, nobody likes the dumbass from Boone County.
Seems triggered...especially since we all now know that is a pic of him and his wife...

I love that the attention whore that has had 15 retirements from this message board says someone else is desperately seeking attention...

Classic!

ADVERTISEMENT