ADVERTISEMENT

Team Pedo releases thousands of illegal immigrants into the United States Friday.....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
But, but...I thought this was an "Unvaccinated pandemic" Pedo Joe? Yet here you are sprinkling illegal, unvaccinated, foreign nationals all over our country. I guess you're a big fat liar when you say you and your cohorts are concerned about COVID-19? A big fat liar.

LINK: That’s an entire baseball stadium of illegals waiting to rush into America. Just yesterday the administration told us there was still 5,000 illegals left in the government camp. So 24 hours later, where did they go? What happened the 3,200 people they told us were being processed?

As was shared last night, we know that "removal proceedings" actually mean being released into the shadows of the United States . So, did Team Pedo just drop 12,000 illegals, and likely far, far more into your backyard? The answer is unequivocally yes. But don’t worry we have to be testing these people for COVID, right? Surely the pedophile that loves forcing vaccine and mask mandates on hard working, tax-paying actual American citizens must be treating these illegals the same way?

You need a COVID test to eat inside at a restaurant in the city I'm in right now and a mask to fly on a plane, but illegals don’t need any of that to enter America. If Pedo-Joe had ever been to the border in his life, he might be able to get an idea on what is going on down there – but three days after the White House was pressed on why Pedo-Joe has never been to the border, we still have no answers.

(See link for full review)

Reactions: atlkvb
But, but...I thought this was an "Unvaccinated pandemic" Pedo Joe? Yet here you are sprinkling illegal, unvaccinated, foreign nationals all over our country. I guess you're a big fat liar when you say you and your cohorts are concerned about COVID-19? A big fat liar.

LINK: That’s an entire baseball stadium of illegals waiting to rush into America. Just yesterday the administration told us there was still 5,000 illegals left in the government camp. So 24 hours later, where did they go? What happened the 3,200 people they told us were being processed?

As was shared last night, we know that "removal proceedings" actually mean being released into the shadows of the United States . So, did Team Pedo just drop 12,000 illegals, and likely far, far more into your backyard? The answer is unequivocally yes. But don’t worry we have to be testing these people for COVID, right? Surely the pedophile that loves forcing vaccine and mask mandates on hard working, tax-paying actual American citizens must be treating these illegals the same way?

You need a COVID test to eat inside at a restaurant in the city I'm in right now and a mask to fly on a plane, but illegals don’t need any of that to enter America. If Pedo-Joe had ever been to the border in his life, he might be able to get an idea on what is going on down there – but three days after the White House was pressed on why Pedo-Joe has never been to the border, we still have no answers.

(See link for full review)
You are always spot on @30CAT pointing out the lies, hypocrisy and outright incompetence of that half brain dead senile old creepy walking dead corpse. The only thing more convincing of the accuracy of your skewering of this aging cretin is the 100% silence of support from his media mind numbed & brain washed "record" 80 million voters. 😏

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT