ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe repeats shifting claim of civil rights activism in 1960s...He admitted in 1987 that he didn't & this was proven false several times....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
...yet the pedophile continues to lie about it. His own campaign advisers had to remind him that he didn't. Still, he repeated the lie on Monday.

...and the bleaters bleat baaaa Trump! Baaaaaaaaaaa Trump!

LINK: Pedo-Joe claimed he 'worked a lot' in the civil rights movement during a speech Monday

Pedo-Joe repeated a claim Monday that he was "very engaged" in the civil rights movement during the 1960s – a story that has changed as the pedophile has told it over the years.

Pedo-Joe said that he worked in the movement "as a kid" during a Labor Day event in Pennsylvania on Monday. The pedophile has repeated the anecdote numerous times during his career despite himself contradicting the claim on at least one occasion.

"I got very engaged — in my case — in the civil rights movement," the pedophile remarked. "As a kid, I worked a lot in the movement."

Last year, during a White House event, Pedo-Joe said he "came out of the civil rights movement." A year earlier during a town hall with the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, he said he was involved in desegregating restaurants.

However, in 1987, the child molester acknowledged that he was not a civil rights activist and never marched during the movement.

"During the Sixties, I was, in fact, very concerned about the civil rights movement," Pedo-Joe, who was running for president at the time, said during a speech in 1987. "I was not an activist. I worked at an all-Black swimming pool in the east side of Wilmington, Delaware. I was involved in what they were thinking, in what they were feeling."

"But I was not out marching, I was not down in Selma," he continued. "I was not anywhere else."

That same year, the Miami Herald reported that Pedo-Joe admitted he was "never an activist" and did not march in Selma and that the Vietnam War was not a big issue when he was in college.

"I was a middle-class kid in a sports coat," the toddler-toucher said in September 1987, according to the Herald.

During the campaign that year, campaign advisers had "gently reminded" Pedo-Joe that he never marched during the movement, The New York Times reported in 2019. He continued to retell the story anyway.

While Pedo-Joe appears to have been present at a walkout of a segregationist restaurant in the 1960s, Frank Hutchins, the Black student who was denied service during the incident, told the Philadelphia Inquirer in 1987 that Pedo-Joe was "oblivious" about the situation, according to The Washington Post. Hutchins said the sex offender and the other White students at the restaurant were not aware of what happened to him.

In addition, a related claim Pedo-Joe has repeated is that he was once arrested during a civil rights protest, which was rated "false" by PolitiFact earlier this year. There is evidence a protest occurred near the pedophile's home in Delaware in 1959 when he was a teenager, but there is no evidence the dumbass was among those arrested.

The Washington Post gave Pedo-Joe its harshest fact-check rating of "Four Pinocchios" for the claim.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT