ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM TCU Game Prediction Thread (Win a free month to the site)

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
By now you all know the drill. Give me your score prediction for the WVU vs. TCU game with a winner, as well as how many rushing yards the Horned Frogs will have against the WVU defense. Closest to the actual results gets a free month to the site. Please keep this thread for those that already do not own subscriptions and for those that do post in the thread on the Blue Lot.

By now you all know the drill. Give me your score prediction for the WVU vs. TCU game with a winner, as well as how many rushing yards the Horned Frogs will have against the WVU defense. Closest to the actual results gets a free month to the site. Please keep this thread for those that already do not own subscriptions and for those that do post in the thread on the Blue Lot.
WVU 42 - Texas Catholic University 38

256.5 rushing yards

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
As much as I hate to admit it, I think its going to be a tall order to beat TCU this year, although I hope I'm wrong.
TCU 34 - 21 WVU

TCU rushes for 280 yds.

WVU- 45
TCU- 41

TCU-174 yds. rushing

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT