ADVERTISEMENT

Sydney Powell just stated on Newsmax... she believes Donald Trump had over 84,000,000 votes.... that's 84 MILLION, you communist bastards...

EnEebkUW8AEshBC

that would explain where the 9 million missing votes in California went...

And tomorrow she will start asking Trump for $20K per day like Rudy........😂😂

I doubt lawyers charge as much in your trailer park but in the real world lawyers are expensive like that.

Come on Daveeeee, the elite lawyers charge upwards of $1800 an hour.......Rudy isn’t elite....

Lawyers are dumping Trumps cases. They are more worried about getting paid. Trump has a long history of not paying his bills.

So your argument is every election has been fraudulent so it’s ok to cheat?

No. My argument is that different forms of fraud have been around since the beginning. But to want to completely disregard the 99.5% of legit votes is a bit of an overkill, don't you think?

No. My argument is that different forms of fraud have been around since the beginning. But to want to completely disregard the 99.5% of legit votes is a bit of an overkill, don't you think?
I think the fraud much greater than you’re saying. I think we’re talking millions of votes. Do you realize Trump broke the alltime popular vote Obama held in 2008, yet he supposedly lost by 5-6 million votes? Smells rotten to me. We should be investigating

I think the fraud much greater than you’re saying. I think we’re talking millions of votes. Do you realize Trump broke the alltime popular vote Obama held in 2008, yet he supposedly lost by 5-6 million votes? Smells rotten to me. We should be investigating

Or.....more people voted than before because of everything that was happening? Nixon owed his election due to the Silent Majority, which was a surprise, right? They showed up to the polls when he asked.

Let's say there was 1 million "fraud" votes. Out of 160 million. You do the percentage.

Or.....more people voted than before because of everything that was happening? Nixon owed his election due to the Silent Majority, which was a surprise, right? They showed up to the polls when he asked.

Let's say there was 1 million "fraud" votes. Out of 160 million. You do the percentage.
Roughly 85k votes changes the outcome. You do that math.

If there were enthusiasm for Biden, I might agree. He couldn’t bring anyone to his rallies. His rally in Philadelphia was listed as his biggest...6k. Trump consistently brought 25-57k to his. Therefore I disagree.

If there were enthusiasm for Biden, I might agree. He couldn’t bring anyone to his rallies. His rally in Philadelphia was listed as his biggest...6k. Trump consistently brought 25-57k to his. Therefore I disagree.

You can't use the rallies as an example. The Democrats were smart enough to encourage STREAMING and not live because one of their platforms was Trump's mishandling (I don't agree) with COVID.

You can't use the rallies as an example. The Democrats were smart enough to encourage STREAMING and not live because one of their platforms was Trump's mishandling (I don't agree) with COVID.
His online stuff wasn’t being viewed at all. I get the extreme hatred for Trump, that’s fine. I don’t think it amounts to that, but I have no illusions about Trump being successful in his challenges. It is what it is. They wouldn’t be teasing this shit, they’d be filing actual motions and releasing the information if they had definitive proof. Looking at the data they’ve compiled running the analysis, it’s compelling, but it’s not definitive enough proof.

Reactions: WVU80ate
I’m not buying it and I don’t think most Americans are either. I might buy it if the democrats had a strong candidate. Biden was not.

I don't believe there were 1 million fraud votes. I don't think there were 85,000 either. I think much, MUCH less.
I think much more than that, but it is what it is. I think if they can point to fraud in the battle grounds, they should do a special election in those states. I don’t care what the volume of it is. Same opinion if the roles were reversed. I just want secure elections and until we have voter id, it never will be.

Reactions: Airport and BigC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT