ADVERTISEMENT

Supposedly a big time target was take out in Iraq this evening

Enjoy Hell assholes.
This rat bastard was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for over SIX HUNDRED AMERICAN SOLDIERS LIVES...With the photos of Soetero and the "unmentioned Muslim brotherhood" in the WH,can ANYONE see a conflict of AMERICAN interests here?!!!!!

This rat bastard was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for over SIX HUNDRED AMERICAN SOLDIERS LIVES...With the photos of Soetero and the "unmentioned Muslim brotherhood" in the WH,can ANYONE see a conflict of AMERICAN interests here?!!!!!

Barack is a muslim extremist. Always has been.

Trump vs. Bush: They Said There Were Weapons of Mass Destruction And They Knew There Were None. They Lied. | Video | RealClearPolitics
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._and_they_knew_there_were_none_they_lied.html
I recall. It was a great line and sank Jeb’s chances at being President. Now, what comparison are you trying to make?

Are you trying to allege Soleimani wasn’t responsible for almost 20% of the deaths of our men and women in the Iraq war? Or that he wasn’t one of the chief architects for exporting terror around the world? Or that he wasn’t responsible for the recent events in Iraq? That this is all a lie just to get us into a conflict with Iran?

Thoughts on Obama working with him in 14-15 when we went back into Iraq?

I recall. It was a great line and sank Jeb’s chances at being President. Now, what comparison are you trying to make?

Are you trying to allege Soleimani wasn’t responsible for almost 20% of the deaths of our men and women in the Iraq war? Or that he wasn’t one of the chief architects for exporting terror around the world? Or that he wasn’t responsible for the recent events in Iraq? That this is all a lie just to get us into a conflict with Iran?

Thoughts on Obama working with him in 14-15 when we went back into Iraq?

Did you believe Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction?

We sold them weapons of mass destruction...

for the Iran/Iraq War...

I've seen the paperwork...

iu

Did you believe Saddam had Weapons of Mass Destruction?
I didn’t really care, I just wanted to go fight. I wasn’t part of the occupation, I was an invader and liberator. I need no affirmation from anyone on my service. I received it firsthand from a mother and father and their 2 kids when I explained to them via my translator they no longer had to worry about Saddam. The relief on those people’s faces is all I’ll ever need.

This is the difference between you and I. You read about history, I made it.

I didn’t really care, I just wanted to go fight. I wasn’t part of the occupation, I was an invader and liberator. I need no affirmation from anyone on my service. I received it firsthand from a mother and father and their 2 kids when I explained to them via my translator they no longer had to worry about Saddam. The relief on those people’s faces is all I’ll ever need.

Dropping Truth MOAB's on libtards

So, in your opinion Trump is dead wrong? The Iraq War was NOT a huge mistake? Is that what you are saying? TRUMP is wrong? You are saying the exact opposite of what Trump says about the Iraq war. Wow

Reactions: bamaEER
So, in your opinion Trump is dead wrong? The Iraq War was NOT a huge mistake? Is that what you are saying? TRUMP is wrong? You are saying the exact opposite of what Trump says about the Iraq war. Wow
WTF are you talking about? I didn’t say anything about whether there were WMDs or not. I said it didn’t matter to me, my duty was to go fight and after 9/11, it’s all we wanted to do.

Is stupidity your choice or is it learned?

Reactions: jpoppa

He's right that trying to Nation Build there was a waste of time, money, and resources. Killing a bunch of Islamic Jihadist Terrorists that flooded the area from all over the Middle East once we got there was definitely worth it though. We should have keep enough oil to pay for the entire war before turning it back over to them too.

Like many of us he had a problem with the tactics and not a problem with killing assholes that want to put your head on a spike.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT