ADVERTISEMENT

Stedman Bailey to participate in WVU's Pro Day

Be a great comeback story. Sitting in a car and Getting shot in the head, surviving, and after a few years coming back to the NFL level. Actually it's already a great comeback story but that would be something extra.

SERIOUSLY Guys - I went to school at WVU to play baseball in 1980. I am a life long commit. Stedman Bailey, his talent, his commitment, his injury, his story, is one of the most unbelievable stories I have ever heard. I will pull for him in any uniform, in any sport, in any job. I would be honored to meet this young man. What a testament to student athletes that choose WVU! Beyond that, I would hire him in a heart beat.

Reactions: Phil and LHANDSDC
I think he has a better chance to get back into the League than Litton who was throwing to him from Marshall.
The thought of a Herd player finding potential success just kills some posters. Put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about a small school that competes on a lower level.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
I wonder if he will apologize for coming out of the tunnel in St Louis pushing a false "hands up" narrative, especially given what had happened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT