ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Valley, WV high do it all WR, return man freak Graeson Malashevich to WVU

I will use the USNews because you think their ranking is the best

DyxJHsiU8AAewmP

Cool....doesnt get any respect in NY.

Just doesn't.....but I'm sure those texas grads really know how to cook the books for ENRON.

Maybe Western NY....Where you live.

But I don't think anyone is interested in living there.
Buffalo and Erie PA aren't places that people are kicking down the doors to live in

Maybe Western NY....Where you live.

But I don't think anyone is interested in living there.
Buffalo and Erie PA aren't places that people are kicking down the doors to live in

The texas degree doesnt travel.....not if you want to work in east coast finance. They recruit from ivy and Boston...and northeastern schools.

Thats just how it works..not my system.

I didnt know Tennis was so big in Texas......big bribe U

Last edited:
The texas degree doesnt travel.....not if you want to work in east coast finance. They recruit from ivy and Boston...and northeastern schools.

Thats just how it works..not my system.

It has travelled pretty well to a lot of places including to the world of investment banks and hedge funds
Texas is one of maybe 3-4 schools that have had alumni in the last 5 president's administrations.
I can go on and on.

It has travelled pretty well to a lot of places including to the world of investment banks and hedge funds
Texas is one of maybe 3-4 schools that have had alumni in the last 5 president's administrations.
I can go on and on.

Well...your coach is accepting bribes. Thats what the FBI says, and that guy is a rat...hes gonna flip. Just like the joker, I know a squealer when I see it.

If the tennis coach @ texas is getting 100K per kid...the money aint stopping there. Hes not the dirtiest at the school...get real.

Well...your coach is accepting bribes. Thats what the FBI says, and that guy is a rat...hes gonna flip. Just like the joker, I know a squealer when I see it.

If the tennis coach @ texas is getting 100K per kid...the money aint stopping there. Hes not the dirtiest at the school...get real.

Would happen anywhere ..

The difference is that a lot of schools have high acceptance rate....

This wouldn't happen at a school like Kansas State or Texas Tech.

Its not surprising at all that Towns is working overtime to defend the bribe takers at Texas....he said he was a witness? No..hes charged with felonies....

Its not surprising at all that Towns is working overtime to defend the bribe takers at Texas....he said he was a witness? No..hes charged with felonies....

The man they want...
Is the middle man
They guy who started a LLC to funnel money from the elites to the coaches in exchange for admission

Like I have said....
Only schools that can say anything are the ones who had coaches who were immune to the bribes.

Haven't seen one yet.

More importantly if it was the school itself the coaches wouldn't be involved
The reason the coaches are involved is because the schools denied admission.
They needed to act like athletes.

Just as long as you meet the NCAA criteria at Texas you are admitted into the school if you earn an athletic scholarship.

The man they want...
Is the middle man
They guy who started a LLC to funnel money from the elites to the coaches in exchange for admission

Like I have said....
Only schools that can say anything are the ones who had coaches who were immune to the bribes.

Haven't seen one yet.

Lol, the school's who can say something are the ones who DIDNT have coaches CHARGED WITH FELONIES.

The man they want...
Is the middle man

Like I have said....

Haven't seen one yet.

More importantly if it was the school itself the coaches wouldn't be involved
The reason the coaches are involved is because the schools denied admission.
They needed to act like athletes.

Just as long as you meet the NCAA criteria at Texas you are admitted into the school if you earn an athletic scholarship.

Shut up with your double talk...your coach took bribe money to fraudulently admit students.

End of story chris.

Lol, the school's who can say something are the ones who DIDNT have coaches CHARGED WITH FELONIES.

Unless you had a coach on staff put in that position
So far...
No one.

All of these people will be granted immunity.
That is how federal law enforcement works.

They are taking out the base to get the tip of the pyramid.

Unless you had a coach on staff put in that position
So far...
No one.

All of these people will be granted immunity.
That is how federal law enforcement works.

They are taking out the base to get the tip of the pyramid.

The tip of the pyramid in this situation would be the school admin...there is nowhere else to go, if the coach is the base...

No way was this a secret and the TENNIS COACH was the only one making money, get real...

Texas is a corrupt school...bring the hammer.

Texas is full of squealers, let those pigs sing.

How does a minor athletics coach at a small school launder a $400K payment when their yearly salary is probably $80 -$120K?

That's a dramatic increase of income.

Hint: the person making the illegal payment includes a launderer.

That launderer takes it all and mixes it together, for everyone in the scheme....making all the money fungible.

So who squeals first?

Singing like texas hogs, no doubt.

The tip of the pyramid in this situation would be the school admin...there is nowhere else to go, if the coach is the base...

No way was this a secret and the TENNIS COACH was the only one making money, get real...

Texas is a corrupt school...bring the hammer.

Texas is full of squealers, let those pigs sing.

The person where the money is coming from set up a LLC to pay these coaches.

The tip is the head of the LLC.
The man making money from the elites and who is looking for ways to bribe coaches.

The bribe at Texas was through a tennis pro in Houston.

Don't know how many coaches at Texas he attempted to bribe.
Don't know how many other coaches were bribed elsewhere.

This was an issue at 8 schools
Yale
Georgetown
Wake
USC
UCLA
Stanford
Texas
University of San Diego

The schools who had coaches say no...

Is zero.

If you had coaches say no...
Then you can pass judgement

The man making money from the elites and who is looking for ways to bribe coaches.

Yale
Georgetown
Wake
USC
UCLA
Stanford
Texas
University of San Diego

Is zero.

I dont need to pass judgement...the FBI and JUDGES will do that for me.

The money didnt stop at the Tennis coach...other people at the university knew. There is no way they couldn't....unless they believed a nobody athlete became elite overnight and had rich millionaire parents - get real.

They were getting paid.

This goes straight to the admission offices, and university presidents.

How does a rowing or tennis coach hide that much cash?

Someone was helping them..you dont make $75K and easily hide $250 - $400K.

No one making $80K - $120K takes that big of a payment without help....get real.

These arent savvy people with this stuff, they don't have a cash business or a service business to pump this kind of dough....someone was cleaning it, and I bet it was their employer.

Yale
Georgetown
Wake
USC
UCLA
Stanford
Texas
University of San Diego

Is zero.

Wrong....hes not the tip, hes the BASE

Hes the bottom. The money moved UP, not DOWN.

It is impossible to believe admission and university admin werent aware of this....the guy said straight up, I created a side door.

You really think admin didnt known about their own side door?

Last edited:
This crook had real therapists on the payroll to send letters to SAT board saying students needed extra time for emotional crap to take tests....

I bet HS counselors turned a blind eye...

How did the above get in this thread on...

Spring Valley, WV high do it all WR, return man freak Graeson Malashevich to WVU

If he's that good. Then Texas should take him.

Texas didn't take a PWO at WR this year.
They took one last year I really like in Travis West. He could have went to Army but wanted to stay home.

Players like this are good for Practice squad and once they are Juniors on Special Teams
If lucky they could provide some snaps at WR.

Texas didn't take a PWO at WR this year.
They took one last year I really like in Travis West. He could have went to Army but wanted to stay home.

Players like this are good for Practice squad and once they are Juniors on Special Teams
If lucky they could provide some snaps at WR.

God bless the Texas fan on a WVU board.

God bless the Texas fan on a WVU board.

Neal Brown is doing the correct thing in making this part of the program.

West Virginia has some people in their state that are hungry for success.
Put them around P5 coaches and S&C you never know how they develop.

Regarding Pride....

Have to separate the message from the person.
Just because Prides say something doesn't mean he is wrong...

Graeson Malashevich is Switzer 2.0 and he will see the field here. He’s a good player.

I think he can help us rather quickly. They should redshirt him and I guarantee as a redshirt freshmen he helps nicely. He will work harder than anybody and he’s definitely smart so he will know playbook, assignments well. I think he helps by year 2 in program nicely. He’s a steal. Kid is quick, shifty. I’ve seen him live. You can’t teach that.

I think he can help us rather quickly. They should redshirt him and I guarantee as a redshirt freshmen he helps nicely. He will work harder than anybody and he’s definitely smart so he will know playbook, assignments well. I think he helps by year 2 in program nicely. He’s a steal. Kid is quick, shifty. I’ve seen him live. You can’t teach that.
Is there anybody you haven't seen live? When do you find time to live between posting here and chasing all over W.Va.?

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Neal Brown is doing the correct thing in making this part of the program.

West Virginia has some people in their state that are hungry for success.
Put them around P5 coaches and S&C you never know how they develop.

Regarding Pride....

Have to separate the message from the person.
Just because Prides say something doesn't mean he is wrong...

Pride is clueless. You know nothing about Brown. If you're a real Texas fan why are you here? Trolling? I think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT