ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Valley OL Zach Williamson commits to Louisville—WVU coaches must do better

WVUallen doesn’t know the game and didn’t compete in sports past grade school. He is total arm chair, casual fan. He’s limited on this. It’s easy to see. He has excuses for 7-6 Swiss. He doesn’t know any better. He automatically thinks a kid from out of state in a big city is the only answer. He doesn’t realize that half of our out of state recruits don’t play or last here. He never thought about it.

You don't either so stop it. All you know is what you see on TV. You weren't athletic or you wouldn't be as delusional as you are. I seriously doubt you got to experience sports at any level with your extremely low IQ. Most athletes understand simple concepts clean down to using proper English because they took things serious. You're a phony and a pretend analyst.

That’s creepy WVUallen. You should be banned for threatening people like that. You should also be banned for hating on the state of WV like that.

tumblr_mxiia5TcQL1sizzsko1_500.gif

giphy.gif

That’s creepy WVUallen. You should be banned for threatening people like that. You should also be banned for hating on the state of WV like that.

@WVpride304 Then answer this. Why were ALL of your other handles banned? You never threatened anyone, so why were they all banned?

I'm sure you won't answer that so I'll be waiting like this....

Since I'm better, MUCH BETTER at arguing while providing data and facts. Here is how the last 5 years break down in comparing the WVU commit ranks in state:

#1 Amani Brown

#1 Stone Wolfley
#3 Deamonte Lindsay

2016 (#1 was Tyrhee Pratt who I cant even find on Google for the last 2 years)
#2 Reese Donahue
#5 Dylan Tonkery

#2 Derek Pitts
#5 Maverick Wolfley (Transferred)
#7 Darius Stills
**Others committed to UNC, Tenn, LSU and Louisville

#1 Dante Stills
#2 Tavis Lee

So this shows that the coaches ARE getting the top ranked WV athletes in the state and you can't count on getting everyone.

**Side Note- in this span, kids from Huntington committed to UNC,UNC Charlotte, Tenn and Marshall. 2 of the 7 were better than 2*

Last edited:
Since I'm better, MUCH BETTER at arguing while providing data and facts. Here is how the last 5 years break down in comparing the WVU commit ranks in state:

#1 Amani Brown

#1 Stone Wolfley
#3 Deamonte Lindsay

2016 (#1 was Tyrhee Pratt who I cant even find on Google for the last 2 years)
#2 Reese Donahue
#5 Dylan Tonkery

#2 Derek Pitts
#5 Maverick Wolfley (Transferred)
#7 Darius Stills
**Others committed to UNC, Tenn, LSU and Louisville

#1 Dante Stills
#2 Tavis Lee

So this shows that the coaches ARE getting the top ranked WV athletes in the state and you can't count on getting everyone.

**Side Note- in this span, kids from Huntington committed to UNC,UNC Charlotte, Tenn and Marshall. 2 of the 7 were better than 2*

You left off the Wellmans from...........Spring Valley. Yes, that Spring Valley.

WVU coaches let another good WV kid out. Zach Williamson from Spring Valley High in Huntington area commits to Louisville. Dorian Etheridge from Capital High also at Louisville and dominating. Elijah Bell future NFL WR was overlooked badly. Major choke job by WVU coaches on in state recruiting. This is getting really detrimental. Just sad. No excuse. 7-5 is acceptable I guess. WVU hasn’t even got Kerry Martin or Richardson to commit. What the hell. Epic fail.

#1 recruit in USA in Huntington, WV in Darnell Wright. We have to do better. We need 3-4 more in state kids a year cause the talent has and is growing in state. Reality.
Poor Parenting, plain and simple. Don't blame Holgorsen, blame the parents. The could have made it happen. If ya don't want to be here then get the F out; that's what I always say.

Poor Parenting, plain and simple. Don't blame Holgorsen, blame the parents. The could have made it happen. If ya don't want to be here then get the F out; that's what I always say.

I know the kid's mom. It isn't poor parenting. It is called letting your kid make their own decision, even if it is a very poor decision. It is his decision.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Louisville? Louisville? Something's not right here. There's just no comparison to the programs. Just don't understand this one.
Ask the kid and his parents. YOU do not have to understand. The kid and parents have an opinion and made their decision.

Let's see Louisville is also a P5 program. Louisville is in a competitive conference where they play games that fans, family and friends can actually drive to away games. Louisville has had success at the P5 level. So, just why was the kid's decision such a poor one? Is it WVU's academic standing? Or, is it WVU's tremendous recent success on the football field? Or, the fact that unless you have a kid who lives in Texas your opportunities to watch them play is severely reduced? Just wonderin'?

Reactions: RockyTopKingdom
Louisville is pretty close to his home. Also we are not going to get all nor do we want all in state kids.
I don't find it a surprise that another Huntington kid is playing out of state!

Let's see Louisville is also a P5 program. Louisville is in a competitive conference where they play games that fans, family and friends can actually drive to away games. Louisville has had success at the P5 level. So, just why was the kid's decision such a poor one? Is it WVU's academic standing? Or, is it WVU's tremendous recent success on the football field? Or, the fact that unless you have a kid who lives in Texas your opportunities to watch them play is severely reduced? Just wonderin'?

Let’s see. Louisville had a POS basketball coach who provided prostitutes to recruits. The same coach had an alleged affair with a lady and supposedly paid for her abortion. The same coach was running a scheme with Addidas to pay the basketball players.

Louisville has (not had) a football coach who has been run off from several programs. He had an affair with a much younger lady, a football assistant, and lied about it and fraudulently paid her using University funds and paid her a disproportianate amount of money. He attempted to hide her presence at the motorcycle crash. He has lied to fans, coaching staffs and management at the Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons and Auburn University. While an assistant at Auburn, he accepted the head coaching position at Louisville and turned around and interviewed within days with Auburn boosters for their head coaching position. His coaching staff obtained game plans from Wake Forest. That guy is as scummy as Richard Nixon.

And that University hired both of those coaches knowing about their checkered pasts. What a fine institution.

Let’s see. Louisville had a POS basketball coach who provided prostitutes to recruits. The same coach had an alleged affair with a lady and supposedly paid for her abortion. The same coach was running a scheme with Addidas to pay the basketball players.

Louisville has (not had) a football coach who has been run off from several programs. He had an affair with a much younger lady, a football assistant, and lied about it and fraudulently paid her using University funds and paid her a disproportianate amount of money. He attempted to hide her presence at the motorcycle crash. He has lied to fans, coaching staffs and management at the Jacksonville Jaguars, Atlanta Falcons and Auburn University. While an assistant at Auburn, he accepted the head coaching position at Louisville and turned around and interviewed within days with Auburn boosters for their head coaching position. His coaching staff obtained game plans from Wake Forest. That guy is as scummy as Richard Nixon.

And that University hired both of those coaches knowing about their checkered pasts. What a fine institution.

Still not as bad as Kentucky.
Kentucky would hired Petrino in a second if given the chance
And before they hired a bigger POS to coach their basketball team a lot of the Commonwealth was wanting Pitino back in Lexington

Nothing against UK but I am not repeating their narrative against Louisville

Screw the SEC. Enemy of an enemy is a friend.

Crooked loser Hillary. I heard sweet boy Don Lemon on fake news gave Leloser James a platform to hate on Trump. Tell Leloser James to actually win some championships and commit to a team. Guy has lost 10 NBA finals and played on 10 teams. Geez......modern day liberal pro athlete. Trump is winning big. Liberal dems are losing big.

Trump for the most part is a liberal though
So any real conservative would be against Trump
The Koch Brothers even oppose Trump.

You can't increase spending and cut the revenue intake

You have to cut the spending as well.

Basic Conservative values.
Nothing Trump stands for

To make money you got to spend money. But spend it wisely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT