ADVERTISEMENT

Space Force CO Who Got Holiday Call from Trump Fired Over Comments Decrying Marxism in the Military

I am misrepresenting myself. I have not quit nor will I ever quit. I'm just realistic, a student of history and seen this play out before. We (meaning those who support the Constitution) have to make some hard decisions very soon. We can't live with these people they have no honor, integrity or dignity. You can't shame or embarrass them which is why they can justify anything to get what they want including lying, cheating or destroying good people lives. As Franklin said our form government can only exist for a righteous and just people.

We have three choices-accept slavery, peacefully separate (if they will let that happen) or fight. I will not accept slavery the other two choices are up to their side.

I supported Trump and donated to him, I feel he is the greatest President since Andy Jackson. The establishment hated both because they threatened their power and wealth. I changed my registration after the election to independent because I was not going to support a party that did not stand for him during this scam called an election. Once I see he has full control of the party I will come back but not before.

No I have not quit, I'm just tired of talking, I don't need to try and understand the other side-I know who they are. When I ran for state senator back in 2010 one guy got frustrated with me because I said I would not work with other side or "reach across the aisle", I asked him how can you work with someone who is trying to destroy your freedom and way of life. Now they have taken the mask of completely and there is no excuse for anyone to claim ignorance about the left's goals. It is time to pick a side there is no middle ground and frankly I have no patience for those who say they are above the fray and listen to both sides. They are perhaps the biggest fools of the bunch.

Any that's what I think and could care less what the other side thinks.
I have no desire to work with Marxist either. Only try to share information to convince Democrats and Republicans to wake the fvck up to what's going on. My point is we don't want everyone getting out of the military because of the political environment. If that happens our foreign and domestic enemies win. Lots of historians have written books on why the South lost the Civil War. The simple truth it came down to why all wars are lost. Recruiting and Retention failed. It failed because logistics failed. When logistics fail combined arms fail. Then battles are lost. Moral crumbles. The war is lost. It's a circular pattern. Its a political battle at this point. All you can do is try and convince people to vote different. A civil war opens the front door to our foreign enemies walking right in. A civil war is exactly what Antifa and Anarchist want. Why ? Because they are working with our foreign enemies. To win people over you have to do what the Marxist have been doing for years. GRASSROOTS. Knock on doors. Take the education system back. Get votes.. Advocating for civil war on a message will only get you put on a domestic terrorist watch list.

Last edited:
Your gang just had 4 years but you elected a criminal loser and now you're on the sidelines watching. I don't care what they talk about in the teacher's lounge, I really don't but thanks for sharing your feelings.
You’re not alone in being willfully ignorant.

I have no desire to work with Marxist either. Only try to share information to convince Democrats and Republicans to wake the fvck up to what's going on. My point is we don't want everyone getting out of the military because of the political environment. If that happens our foreign and domestic enemies win. Lots of historians have written books on why the South lost the Civil War. The simple truth it came down to why all wars are lost. Recruiting and Retention failed. It failed because logistics failed. When logistics fail combined arms fail. Then battles are lost. Moral crumbles. The war is lost. It's a circular pattern. Its a political battle at this point. All you can do is try and convince people to vote different. A civil war opens the front door to our foreign enemies walking right in. A civil war is exactly what Antifa and Anarchist want. Why ? Because they are working with our foreign enemies. To win people over you have to do what the Marxist have been doing for years. GRASSROOTS. Knock on doors. Take the education system back. Get votes.. Advocating for civil war on a message will only get you put on a domestic terrorist watch list.
With all due respect the south lost the war between the states (it was not a civil war) because they tried to fight an honorable war while the North fought a scorched earth war. The war could have been over after the first battle of Manassas (bull run for the yankees) after the south defeated the northern army the yankees dropped their weapons and didn't stop running until they got back to New England. The southern could have marched all the way to Boston without a whimper of resistance but they stopped at the Virginia state line.

After McClellan was fired Grant later developed his scorched earth policy that destroyed all the farm land in the south. Take WV for example if the Army of West Virginia (populated almost entirely with Ohioans) raided a house and found a gun they would burn down every house within 5 miles. We all know about Sheridan and Sherman's raids.

The south failed to recognize how evil of a enemy they were up against and didn't respond accordingly. Which is the exact same mistake we are making today.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
With all due respect the south lost the war between the states (it was not a civil war) because they tried to fight an honorable war while the North fought a scorched earth war. The war could have been over after the first battle of Manassas (bull run for the yankees) after the south defeated the northern army the yankees dropped their weapons and didn't stop running until they got back to New England. The southern could have marched all the way to Boston without a whimper of resistance but they stopped at the Virginia state line.

After McClellan was fired Grant later developed his scorched earth policy that destroyed all the farm land in the south. Take WV for example if the Army of West Virginia (populated almost entirely with Ohioans) raided a house and found a gun they would burn down every house within 5 miles. We all know about Sheridan and Sherman's raids.

The south failed to recognize how evil of a enemy they were up against and didn't respond accordingly. Which is the exact same mistake we are making today.
It came down to Recruiting. Retention, Logistics, and Combined Arms. Same as every war ever fought. Everything else are nice academic points that are nice to discuss.

It came down to Recruiting. Retention, Logistics, and Combined Arms. Same as every war ever fought. Everything else are nice academic points that are nice to discuss.
well we are going to have to agree to disagree

Reactions: Gunny46
If the State you live in isn't on the list of already banning it. Call your elected officials and tell them they are not getting your vote until its done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT