ADVERTISEMENT

Something is bothering me

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
....is Sags really hurt or does he just not want to play for Huggins...or both?

When it comes to an injury, I hate questioning a player, but if all the tests come back negative.......then that tends to raise an eyebrow or two.

Reactions: LAMountaineer
Something is bothering me

tenor.gif

When it comes to an injury, I hate questioning a player, but if all the tests come back negative.......then that tends to raise an eyebrow or two.

Doesn't appear to have anything to do with playing for Huggs...he's apparently decided he has no obligation to the team or school; but that the school has some sort of obligation to him...he's got some sort of warped idea about having to save his candy-ass for the NBA golden goose...that's a serious crock of goose sh*t if you ask me...

Reactions: Rootmaster

Very good questions.

Doesn't appear to have anything to do with playing for Huggs...he's apparently decided he has no obligation to the team or school; but that the school has some sort of obligation to him...he's got some sort of warped idea about having to save his candy-ass for the NBA golden goose...that's a serious crock of goose sh*t if you ask me...

Undersized bigs will have trouble sticking in NBA. In other news kid high on WVU is playing in Wheeling this weekend Isaiah Cottril... get out and recruit him if you live in area lol. I don’t plus my son has a football tournament on the other side of the state

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Why did he sit in stands instead of on bench with team
I've wondered the same. In contrast, Doomes and Horton, have zero to no playing time, yet they are on the bench enthusiastically cheering on their team. Makes one wonder.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I have a feeling Sags is a bit of a head case. He's definitely not a leader. In fact, hes nothing right now because hes not even playing.

I don't know if it's an injury or not. Only one knows is Konate. As far as not wanting to play for Huggs. He knows where the door is and can transfer out and not be missed by me.

Somebody has filled Sags' head with dreams of the NBA and big money. A shame because NBA looks at attitude.

Whats going on now is the worst thing Sags can do for his NBA chances. Not even be on the floor or bench with the team. Having some weird brother interfering incident, all the while with a mystery injury no one saw him get during his best and only good game of the season.

If Sags won’t play then Huggs should kick him off team. With Culver returning and Oscar coming next year we will never need the clown shoes next year. He needs to play or go. MRI showed nothing.

I say pull his scholly...

So can we pull the scholarship and give someone else with no chance in the NBA a real chance to come and get a free degree??? At least the school will then look like an academic institution and not like an NBA D-league...

Whats going on now is the worst thing Sags can do for his NBA chances. Not even be on the floor or bench with the team. Having some weird brother interfering incident, all the while with a mystery injury no one saw him get during his best and only good game of the season.

I don't think he or his brother have enough of a grasp of American sports culture to know what something like this is doing to his draft stock?

As for his condition Huggins said in one of his post-game interviews with Caridi and Jacobs a week or so ago, the area around the injury has been given another couple of MRI's and there is still some damage. Huggs said Sags would be out another two to four weeks then. We'll see.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
If Sags won’t play then Huggs should kick him off team. With Culver returning and Oscar coming next year we will never need the clown shoes next year. He needs to play or go. MRI showed nothing.

Culver is returning? If his trajectory continues, he's either in the NBA (not likely) or overseas (more likely).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT