ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING UPDATE Some quick notes

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Byesville (Oh.) Meadowbrook offensive tackle Josh Sills definitely earned his offer yesterday as he was very impressive throughout the course of the camp. Obviously the first thing that stood out was his size but he's a mauler with good feet to boot. Probably more of a guard in college but really like what West Virginia got there in him.

Scranton (Pa.) Lackawanna C.C. safety Kyzir White told me last night that he stayed for several days over the weekend visiting with his brother and really getting to know the coaching staff and the current players. I can tell you things couldn't have gone better and as I said the other day I'd be shocked if the pick wasn't West Virginia. Keep an eye out here.

Williamsburg (Va.) Lafayette linebacker Chase Pine was the third prospect to earn an offer yesterday at camp and the versatile athlete also has scholarships from Virginia, Virginia Tech, Georgia, North Carolina State, Pittsburgh and several others. I plan on catching up with him very soon.

Fredericksburg (Va.) Riverbend offensive tackle Zach Adams will be visiting West Virginia today as part of a visit tour.

We're on our way to Parkersburg right now and we'll have full coverage of the Exposure Hoops Camp today including interviews with West Virginia commitments Chase Harler and Brandon Knapper. Also expect some more coverage from prospects that visited for the camp in the coming days.

Last edited:
Reactions: BT-68 and Rupe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News