ADVERTISEMENT

Solution for the nattering nabos of negativity

The vast majority of us support and love the BB program more than we idolize Huggs.
Then why do you continue with putting down the entire school and state. Huggins is here until Huggins decides to leave. You don't like what's happening and who the coach is then move on to something else.

You want to know the problem with WVU sports? There is no brand anymore. Huggins had a brand with Press Virginia and was very successful. Why did he leave it?

Brown has no brand and the players are not buying into climbing a ladder. Get a brand and you have a shot.

Goals should be to out evaluate your conference rivals (not that we have any). If he can do that, the Mountaineers can compete in the Big 12.

Then why do you continue with putting down the entire school and state. Huggins is here until Huggins decides to leave. You don't like what's happening and who the coach is then move on to something else.

You want to know the problem with WVU sports? There is no brand anymore. Huggins had a brand with Press Virginia and was very successful. Why did he leave it?

Brown has no brand and the players are not buying into climbing a ladder. Get a brand and you have a shot.

Goals should be to out evaluate your conference rivals (not that we have any). If he can do that, the Mountaineers can compete in the Big 12.
None of that makes any sense whatsoever. You're a total idiot.

THEY SAY THAT THOSE WHO TRY TO POUR MISERY OVER OTHERS DO IT BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MISERABLE ABOUT THEIR OWN LIVES. AS FOR MY PATHETIC WORLD MY STOCK MARKET PORTFOLIO VALUE WOULD SHOCK YOU AND BE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO PAY CASH FOR YOUR HOUSE SEVERAL TIMES OVER. WITH 3 CHILDREN, 7 GRANDCHILDREN, 6 GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN AND THE GREAT WIFE ANYONE COULD HAVE TILL SHE PASSED AWAY I THINK WE'LL PASS ON YOUR "PATHETIC." IF YOU KNOW KAHUNA PERSONALLY ASK HIM ABOUT ME. THEN YOU'LL BE ASHAMED HOW FAR OFF-BASE YOU ARE. I COULD BUY AND SELL YOU. BUT I'D RATHER SPEND TENS OF THOUSANDS EVERY YEAR HELPING MY GREAT-GRANDCHILDRENS' COLLEGE FUNDS, MY BELOVED WVU, PEOPLE LESS FORTUNATE THAN ME, LOCAL CHARITIES THAT DON'T TAKE MILLIONS FOR THE CEO BEFORE A PENNY GOES TO PEOPLE IN NEED. AND I'M CHECKING WHICH COUNTRY I WANT TO VISIT. IT WILL BE MY 56TH COUNTRY TO GO WITH MORE THAN 30 WINTERS IN FLORIDA OF UP TO 4 MONTHS. YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW WRONG AND OVER-MATCHED MORALLY AND FINANCIALLY YOU ARE. I ALSO FOUNDED THE WEST VIRGINIA HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL ALL-STATE SELECTIONS IN 1954 WHILE SPORTS EDITOR OF THE WILLIAMSON DAILY NEWS DURING MY 42 YEARS ON NEWSPAPERS IN 4 STATES. BY THE WAY, NEGATIVE PEOPLE, RELIABLE MEDICAL RESEARCH HAS SHOWN, DIE YOUNGER, LIVE UNHAPPIER AND UNHEALTHIER THAN POSITIVE PEOPLE. EVERY TIME YOU SPEW VENOM YOU ARE SHORTENING YOUR LIFE. THAT'S WHY I'M 90, IN RELATIVELY GOOD HEALTH, TRAVEL THE WORLD, HAVE MORE MONEY THAN I'LL EVER NEED. PATHETIC? MAYBE YOU WERE LOOKING IN A MIRROR?
So now you're cutting and pasting from medical journals?

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
CFE. I know you. You don't know that but I do. You are not what you bloviate....or who you say you are.You are not the super achiever
you say you are. You are an underachiever...a poser...a blowhard and a bit of a narcissist. You can't stand criticism from any other poster...on any forum. You have a desperate need to be viewed as a success instead of the Clown you are. There are others who may think you are the old guy who deserves reverence but I know you and who you really are...a pathetic poser who lives off other people's accomplishments.

None of that makes any sense whatsoever. You're a total idiot.

Anyone who wouldnt want to see press virginia about now is an idiot. The media loved it, the fans loved it, the players bought into it. The excitement and hype over WVU basketball was some of the best we've ever seen with press virginia.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The fans.

Last home game of the year, high ranked and soon to be number seed in the NCAA tournament (before Covid stopped the world) Baylor came out firing and took a huge lead in the opening minutes. A blocked shot, steal and a 3 pointer and WVU came to life. The roof about came off the place as fans were on their feet the rest of the game. The media said that it was the loudest arena they had been in that year. It was deafening.

Fast forward to the other night, same team, same early lead. WVU has a couple of blocks, scored a few baskets and got right back into the game. The fans were too busy posting online criticizing Huggins or waiting to cuss Bridges (classy move there Maniacs). Nothing to see here.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
The fans.

Last home game of the year, high ranked and soon to be number seed in the NCAA tournament (before Covid stopped the world) Baylor came out firing and took a huge lead in the opening minutes. A blocked shot, steal and a 3 pointer and WVU came to life. The roof about came off the place as fans were on their feet the rest of the game. The media said that it was the loudest arena they had been in that year. It was deafening.

Fast forward to the other night, same team, same early lead. WVU has a couple of blocks, scored a few baskets and got right back into the game. The fans were too busy posting online criticizing Huggins or waiting to cuss Bridges (classy move there Maniacs). Nothing to see here.
Stop whining little one.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
The fans.

999-los-angeles-blog-post-image-20210224144443.jpg

You're full of crap.

I'd just like to see us win a game. Not finishing last would be good too.

So commenting on the fact that even the fans have turned on the basketball program is whining. Got it.

CFE. I know you. You don't know that but I do. You are not what you bloviate....or who you say you are.You are not the super achiever
you say you are. You are an underachiever...a poser...a blowhard and a bit of a narcissist. You can't stand criticism from any other poster...on any forum. You have a desperate need to be viewed as a success instead of the Clown you are. There are others who may think you are the old guy who deserves reverence but I know you and who you really are...a pathetic poser who lives off other people's accomplishments.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO OFF THE MARK WITH THIS POST. I KNOW YOU PLAY GUITAR IN NYC AND ATTACK POSTIVE POSTERS ON THIS BOARD. I TRY TO SEE THE GOOD IN PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT TOUGH FOR ME TO DO WITH YOU. I KEEP PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY TO GET AROUND THAT. HOW DO YOU KNOW ME? WHERE HAVE WE MET? IN WEST VIRGINIA, FLORIDA OR OHIO? UNDERACHIEVER? TELL THAT TO MY GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN WHO HAVE 6 FIGURES FROM ME IN THEIR OHIO 529 COLLEGE FUNDS! TELL THAT TO MY STOCK PORTFOLIO. TELL THAT TO THOSE WHO PUT ME IN THE CUYAHOGA FALLS BASEBALL HALL OF FAME FOR TEACHING CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER HOW TO PLAY BASEBALL AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW TO DEAL WITH THE INEVITABLE BUMPS OF LIFE. TELL THAT TO CHILDREN OF COLOR WHO, BECAUSE OF ME, WERE ALLOWED TO PLAY BASEBALL IN WILLIAMSON DESPITE THEIR SKIN PIGMENTATION. TELL THAT TO THOSE IN NEED THAT I HAVE HELPED WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, MOSTLY ANONYMOUSLY BECAUSE MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME IT'S NOT IMPORTANT WHO GETS THE CREDIT, ONLY WHO GETS THE BENEFITS. GO AHEAD, KEEP LYING. YOU'RE GOOD AT IT! I COULD SHOW YOU JOHN VEASEY'S COLUMN PRAISING ME BUT I THINK YOU GET MY POINT. YOU ARE SO WRONG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WRONG YOU ARE. I RESPECT EVERYONE AND DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO OFF THE MARK WITH THIS POST. I KNOW YOU PLAY GUITAR IN NYC AND ATTACK POSTIVE POSTERS ON THIS BOARD. I TRY TO SEE THE GOOD IN PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE MAKING IT TOUGH FOR ME TO DO WITH YOU. I KEEP PUTTING YOU ON IGNORE BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE A WAY TO GET AROUND THAT. HOW DO YOU KNOW ME? WHERE HAVE WE MET? IN WEST VIRGINIA, FLORIDA OR OHIO? UNDERACHIEVER? TELL THAT TO MY GREAT-GRANDCHILDREN WHO HAVE 6 FIGURES FROM ME IN THEIR OHIO 529 COLLEGE FUNDS! TELL THAT TO MY STOCK PORTFOLIO. TELL THAT TO THOSE WHO PUT ME IN THE CUYAHOGA FALLS BASEBALL HALL OF FAME FOR TEACHING CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER HOW TO PLAY BASEBALL AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW TO DEAL WITH THE INEVITABLE BUMPS OF LIFE. TELL THAT TO CHILDREN OF COLOR WHO, BECAUSE OF ME, WERE ALLOWED TO PLAY BASEBALL IN WILLIAMSON DESPITE THEIR SKIN PIGMENTATION. TELL THAT TO THOSE IN NEED THAT I HAVE HELPED WITH TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, MOSTLY ANONYMOUSLY BECAUSE MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME IT'S NOT IMPORTANT WHO GETS THE CREDIT, ONLY WHO GETS THE BENEFITS. GO AHEAD, KEEP LYING. YOU'RE GOOD AT IT! I COULD SHOW YOU JOHN VEASEY'S COLUMN PRAISING ME BUT I THINK YOU GET MY POINT. YOU ARE SO WRONG YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WRONG YOU ARE. I RESPECT EVERYONE AND DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE. YOU SHOULD TRY IT.
Btw that would be "positive " not postive lol. CFE = 🤡

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT