ADVERTISEMENT

So WVU fans predict your Big XII record....

TheCharlemagne

Freshman
Jan 7, 2018
In CBB.
Predict how far you go in the Big XII Tournament and NCAA Tournament.

I say 13-5.

SemiFinals in the Big XII Tournament
Sweet 16 in NCAA

In CBB.
Predict how far you go in the Big XII Tournament and NCAA Tournament.

I say 13-5.

SemiFinals in the Big XII Tournament
Sweet 16 in NCAA
Like many teams WVU's success will be based on the matchups. If they get a good selection the NCAA tourney this could definitely be a Sweet 16 team and an additional win or two is possible. It's going to be interesting to see how things go with the addition of Ahmad.

Like many teams WVU's success will be based on the matchups. If they get a good selection the NCAA tourney this could definitely be a Sweet 16 team and an additional win or two is possible. It's going to be interesting to see how things go with the addition of Ahmad.

Sweet 16-Final 4?
I agree. I think they can match up with the Top 16.
The Kentucky game in a couple of weeks will prove this as much as the KU game.
The question is if they can match up with the Michigan St, Villanova and the Duke's.

If you remember Kemba Walker and his run I think Arizona has a player like that in Alonzo Trier.

I think it is Michigan St, Villanova, Duke and Arizona.
West Virginia could sneak in if Arizona is forced to play one of these in the Tournament.

Last edited:
Sweet 16-Final 4?
I agree. I think they can match up with the Top 16.
The Kentucky game in a couple of weeks will prove this as much as the KU game.
The question is if they can match up with the Michigan St, Villanova and the Duke's.

If you remember Kemba Walker and his run I think Arizona has a player like that in Alonzo Trier.

I think it is Michigan St, Villanova, Duke and Arizona.
West Virginia could sneak in if Arizona is forced to play one of these in the Tournament.

I just hope we're not peaking now and have no let-down following that OU win. Anything is possible and I won't hold my breath for a final four, but that would be sweet as hell. Get there and we have a shot.

Our sustained intensity will be key... any let down will stall out our climb and eventual success. Can we do it? I don't know but a let-down may be coming... just because it usually does.

I really wan't to be wrong on this. l

I say elite 8 if not better because we have 2 good senior guards which as anyone that follows college basketball knows is huge come tournament time.

I say elite 8 if not better because we have 2 good senior guards which as anyone that follows college basketball knows is huge come tournament time.

Going out on a limb here... perhaps a very weak limb... but I think we can go all the way!

I've climbed questionable things in the past. Still surviving!

Going out on a limb here... perhaps a very weak limb... but I think we can go all the way!

I've climbed questionable things in the past. Still surviving!

Some limbs have broken under my own weight. We are now counting on Mountaineer Nation weight. Better be one strong MF tree for us to get there.

I agree but...
Coaching and experience usually supersedes talent for a lot of the season but once March turns to April and the Sweet 16 starts the majority of the coaches are great and the players have one year experience so the talent rises to the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT