ADVERTISEMENT

So this whole "Trump Pressured the Ukraine" thingie

I'm curious if anyone on the Left can answer why Biden refuses to answer questions about any of this? Particularly why he told Ukraine that unless that prosecutor was fired "they weren't getting the money".

Why did he say that? What was his interest in having that prosecutor fired?

Anyone?

I'm curious if anyone on the Left can answer why Biden refuses to answer questions about any of this? Particularly why he told Ukraine that unless that prosecutor was fired "they weren't getting the money".

Why did he say that? What was his interest in having that prosecutor fired?

Anyone?
Maybe it was the same reason the EU, IMF, and others were pressuring Ukraine to fire him. Maybe it was the same reason that Ukrainians protested for him to be fired. I'm just spit-balling here.

This is worse than Watergate. Watergate just involved breaking into a political opponent's headquarters, theft and lying.

Wanna tell us why the Obama DOJ was spying on an opponent's political campaign? There was no collusion. Since no crime was alleged, there was also "no obstruction".

So why was a counterespionage operation, created, organized, and executed by the DOJ against a major U.S. Presidential candidate? That's nuclear meltdown worse than Watergate.

Any thoughts?

Maybe it was the same reason the EU, IMF, and others were pressuring Ukraine to fire him. Maybe it was the same reason that Ukrainians protested for him to be fired. I'm just spit-balling here.

Oh, OK that makes sense. But it doesn't explain why Biden won't answer questions on it? That was my specific question.

Oh, OK that makes sense. But it doesn't explain why Biden won't answer questions on it? That was my specific question.
I have no idea. The potential that this is being investigated from a couple of points of view maybe? I really don't know though.

I have no idea. The potential that this is being investigated from a couple of points of view maybe? I really don't know though.

OK. Seems to me he has no real reason not to just answer a few questions about what his interest was in having that Prosecutor fired? Trump wanted to know, me too?

Doesn't matter, we're going to find out

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT