ADVERTISEMENT

So they finally admitted it

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
Astros QB said that they stole signs to keep up with Ohio State.......read it for yourself and then ask the question......should the astros be playing Monday?

Reactions: KingCoal
You sad low IQ little guy.

You pulled a rachel Maddow and pulled a snippet of everything he said. You'll spend the next three days dressed in purple hoping and praying for Washington to win. For your little bit of remaining sanity, you better hope Washington wins.

McCarthy stated 80% of all teams steal signs. He stated ohio state was stealing theirs, and doing so legally. He said they had to up their game by getting better at stealing ohio state signs legally, in order to level the playing field. He went on to say how players would spend 15 minutes watching a single opponent play to insure they knew how to attack. Hell, we did that back in 1976 on the high school level.

Go back to bed, Maddow Moron.

You pulled a rachel Maddow and pulled a snippet of everything he said. You'll spend the next three days dressed in purple hoping and praying for Washington to win. For your little bit of remaining sanity, you better hope Washington wins.

McCarthy stated 80% of all teams steal signs. He stated ohio state was stealing theirs, and doing so legally. He said they had to up their game by getting better at stealing ohio state signs legally, in order to level the playing field. He went on to say how players would spend 15 minutes watching a single opponent play to insure they knew how to attack. Hell, we did that back in 1976 on the high school level.

I don't own anything purple and could care less about who wins cause I have no money riding on it......and I'll tell you what qualifies as a moron....someone who continues to have a blind eye towards cheating which you obviously do........how big of an asterisk will go by the Michigan name if they DO win?.......and is it true that the Houston Astros are planning a victory celebration for the weasels if they win?.......you know...kind of a cheaters ball?

speaking of Maddow type reporting, McCarthy saying 80% of teams steal signs.

His statistical analysis behind this comment must be impressive.

I don't own anything purple and could care less about who wins cause I have no money riding on it......and I'll tell you what qualifies as a moron....someone who continues to have a blind eye towards cheating which you obviously do........how big of an asterisk will go by the Michigan name if they DO win?.......and is it true that the Houston Astros are planning a victory celebration for the weasels if they win?.......you know...kind of a cheaters ball?
if I'm maddow then you are hillary

speaking of Maddow type reporting, McCarthy saying 80% of teams steal signs.

His statistical analysis behind this comment must be impressive.
JJ was quoting a report from I think it was the athletic who polled coaches about it. 80% admitted to it, and the 20% that claim to not do it are bottom feeders in their conferences.

JJ was quoting a report from I think it was the athletic who polled coaches about it. 80% admitted to it, and the 20% that claim to not do it are bottom feeders in their conferences.
Do you think other teams did it to the extent of Michigan? Filming other games? Having a lackey be on the sideline of another team watching and taking notes? On the actual field?

Just curious.

My favorite part of dumb a$$ McCarthy's comments:

"We actually had to adapt because in 2020 or 2019 when Ohio State was stealing our signs — which is legal and they were doing it — we had to get up to the level that they were at, and we had to make it an even playing field."

The Skunk Weasels canceled their game against Ohio State in 2020, so even if Ohio State had "legally" stolen Michigan's signs then--an allegation unsupported by any evidence whatsoever--what the he!! did it matter? McCarthy just confessed, and his accusation is irrelevant.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Do you think other teams did it to the extent of Michigan? Filming other games? Having a lackey be on the sideline of another team watching and taking notes? On the actual field?

Just curious.
No, they didn't. Otherwise, you would have heard all about it by now.

Just curious.
In 74, Ravenswood High School’s entire football staff was at the Stonewall @ Nitro football game (aka: The Dirty Book Bowl) to scout Stonewall. They knew that was the team they were going to face the following week in the playoffs. There were staff members of every school scouting teams every week.

In 74, Ravenswood High School’s entire football staff was at the Stonewall @ Nitro football game (aka: The Dirty Book Bowl) to scout Stonewall. They knew that was the team they were going to face the following week in the playoffs. There were staff members of every school scouting teams every week.
scouting a team vs taping ot so you can analyze and steal their signs is completely different.

scouting a team vs taping ot so you can analyze and steal their signs is completely different.
That's BS. King is just upset it's been over four years since Ohio St could compete with Michigan. Also, as I inferred a couple months back, 3rd base Ryan Day and the Buckeyes are going to be proven to be the leaders in advanced scouting cheaters.

I was at that game and the one the following week....didn't do my Red Devils much good

I was at that game and the one the following week....didn't do my Red Devils much good
I don’t remember the final score but Ravenswood went on the first drive down the field and kicked a field goal and didn’t score again. Stonewall lived up to its name that day. Maybe 32-3

Fraud MichiganTurd, always obsessed with Ryan Day and Ohio State, posts a link to bullsh!t posted six days ago on a Michigan propaganda site, and conveniently leaves this part out out: "On Friday Night, Reporter Dan Wetzel confirmed that the NCAA was conducting an investigation into the incident, but didn't name any specific teams involved..." Unlike the criminal enterprise in Annie Arbor, Ohio State is not under NCAA investigation. The End.

I don’t remember the final score but Ravenswood went on the first drive down the field and kicked a field goal and didn’t score again. Stonewall lived up to its name that day. Maybe 32-3
24-3 but it was never that close.....Ravenswood had been a stud in AA for years and that was their first year in AAA......on another note from long ago, in 1966-67 Ravenswood thought they were moving up then so they scheduled both Charleston AND Huntington High in the same year.....after Charleston kicked their asses at laidley field Charleston's coach commended our players for the wonderful job they did cleaning up the locker room. Against Huntington we ran a couple of trick plays and went up 14-0 real quick and it really pissed off the Pony Express:smiley:

That's BS. King is just upset it's been over four years since Ohio St could compete with Michigan. Also, as I inferred a couple months back, 3rd base Ryan Day and the Buckeyes are going to be proven to be the leaders in advanced scouting cheaters.
you think it's BS that scouting is different than taping, analyzing and stealing?

you think it's BS that scouting is different than taping, analyzing and stealing?
Most definitely BS. I remember watching film as a player of upcoming competition, and used to go to games as a coach to scout upcoming games. Hell, we wore our gear when scouting other teams, just like everybody else did. This is only a crybaby story due to Michigan dominating the B1G. It's ohio state driven because 3rd base Ryan Day is Harbaugh's bitch. Look at Michigan's talent. There's probably 20 NFL players on the squad going into this year's draft. They're three year starters. It's simply a case that Michigan is more physical, more talented, and better coached. You see who has been coaching Michigan's defense the last three years? Baltimore Ravens coordinators. Both teams play identical defense. What is the connection? Harbaugh brothers. Harbaugh built this team to be more physical upfront to beat ohio state. He now has a quarterback. That's the differences. More physical, top defense, and very talented quarterback. Don't allow butt-hurt king or stupid sled to tell you otherwise. Watch a game and see who dominates the line of scrimmage.

Most definitely BS. I remember watching film as a player of upcoming competition, and used to go to games as a coach to scout upcoming games. Hell, we wore our gear when scouting other teams, just like everybody else did. This is only a crybaby story due to Michigan dominating the B1G. It's ohio state driven because 3rd base Ryan Day is Harbaugh's bitch. Look at Michigan's talent. There's probably 20 NFL players on the squad going into this year's draft. They're three year starters. It's simply a case that Michigan is more physical, more talented, and better coached. You see who has been coaching Michigan's defense the last three years? Baltimore Ravens coordinators. Both teams play identical defense. What is the connection? Harbaugh brothers. Harbaugh built this team to be more physical upfront to beat ohio state. He now has a quarterback. That's the differences. More physical, top defense, and very talented quarterback. Don't allow butt-hurt king or stupid sled to tell you otherwise. Watch a game and see who dominates the line of scrimmage.
So i guess the Atros didn't cheat stealing signs?

butt hurt king and stupid sled have already said otherwise and the entire nation knows otherwise...quit looking thru those yellow and blue lenses and face the truth....your team and coach cheated and they didn;t have to.......game set match

The former WVU season ticket holder is a shameless denier, who projects everything on his two obsessions, Ohio State and Ryan Day. The total domination of the Skunk Weasels by Jim Tressel and Urban Meyer for two decades has damaged him greatly. He throws a tantrum at me every time that Sled starts a thread about the cheaters up North because he's been damaged by two decades of pure dominance, and is obsessed with the Buckeyes, as a result.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT