ADVERTISEMENT

So now I think he's going to go national emergency route.

Yeah, I remember Hillary getting everyone to chant "Build that wall" lol, Amazing how there was no border crisis until the Democrats won the house. Democrats have never advocated for a border long wall, or for "open" borders for that matter, Trumps simple rubes just need him to keep it simple, it was always just a symbol.

I remember Democrats overwhelmingly supporting over 700 miles of barrier wall.

Then Trump ran and that support suddenly never existed.

Reactions: rog1187
It's obvious that, like I said previously, he knows that Nancy and Chuck are not going to negotiate an inch on funding for a wall of any sort.

The Dems have blown the opportunity to get something done as I think even the slightest olive branch would have given Trump the cover he's looking for to save face.
I'm sure that will go really well, just like his current "negotiations".

And there has been 700 miles of various types of physical barriers that have been built.

Please continue posting stupidity.

And there has been 700 miles of various types of physical barriers that have been built.

Please continue posting stupidity.
Perhaps he should have taken the money for the wall the Democrats offered before they had the house in exchange for a DACA deal, you can't argue with dumb ****s whose only goal is to pretend Trump is the bestest. I think the GOP took an Oath to him and not the constitution, and Mexico will pay for the wall? Just ignore that lie, **** his stupid enablers.

I remember conservatives being worried about the national debt.

I dont remember democrats worrying about it unless a republican is in office.
That's a two-way street. The GOP was blasting Obama for his deficits all throughout his administration. When Trump took office, that all stopped, and our deficit last fiscal year was higher than any since 2014 (or so, going from memory).

I dont remember democrats worrying about it unless a republican is in office.

I don’t remember the “border crisis” being so serious that a government shutdown and a declaration of a national emergency was necessary for the two years the GOP controlled controlled congress during trump’s presidency.

That's a two-way street. The GOP was blasting Obama for his deficits all throughout his administration. When Trump took office, that all stopped, and our deficit last fiscal year was higher than any since 2014 (or so, going from memory).
I thought that was obvious but thanks for pointing it out. I think a lot of conservatives have criticized Trump for his budgets though. The problem is you cant do much about it until you have an election. The GOP does run people who are budget hawks but they have a hard time winning because budget bob isnt sexy to populists.

Go ahead and declare and emergency and it will be struck down in the 9th circuit and the SC will decide not to hear it, or they will and CJJR will vote to uphold the lower courts ruling. The government in the meantime will reopen and Trump will again have no leverage to negotiate with. Or better yet, use FEMA funds to build it and we can have a daily article on how Peurto Rico has still not recovered and needs more money. Just wait until there is another disaster that FEMA screws up with those funds being diverted.

Or, he could go back and endorsed passage of the bill from 2013.

I can't wait to see Trumpers crowing about the Gang of Eight's compromise. Gonna inject that shit straight into my veins!!

Go ahead and declare and emergency and it will be struck down in the 9th circuit and the SC will decide not to hear it, or they will and CJJR will vote to uphold the lower courts ruling. The government in the meantime will reopen and Trump will again have no leverage to negotiate with. Or better yet, use FEMA funds to build it and we can have a daily article on how Peurto Rico has still not recovered and needs more money. Just wait until there is another disaster that FEMA screws up with those funds being diverted.

Libs and their 9th circuit. Hold strong.

Trumpers and their Big Fed government taking land away from citizens and extending massive power to the executive branch. Hold strong.
I hate to break it to you cnncoop but that whole big government thing didnt start with trump.

Now Trump did take a huge step in battling the big governmet land grab from citizens whe his admin torpedoed the ridiculous new WOUS regulations.

Perhaps he should have taken the money for the wall the Democrats offered before they had the house in exchange for a DACA deal, you can't argue with dumb ****s whose only goal is to pretend Trump is the bestest. I think the GOP took an Oath to him and not the constitution, and Mexico will pay for the wall? Just ignore that lie, **** his stupid enablers.

Sounds like a "scandal" to me. Obama never had such trouble getting support for his barriers.

https://gop.com/democrats-then-vs-now-on-border-wall-funding/

Man could you imagine the fury if Obama pulled a eminent domain stunt? Hooded protesters with torches would encircle the WH.
They did it many times. The whole imminent domain outcry by the left is comical with respect to a border wall.

Man could you imagine the fury if Obama pulled a eminent domain stunt? Hooded protesters with torches would encircle the WH.

Ummm.... He did.

Damn... you people have forgotten the Secure Fence Act of 2006 and the vast DEMOCRATIC support for that Act that included a wall.

Reactions: rog1187 and bamaEER
Ummm.... He did.

Damn... you people have forgotten the Secure Fence Act of 2006 and the vast DEMOCRATIC support for that Act that included a wall.

Don't remind them of their past disingenuous phony positions. It makes them look insincere while they're trying to convince you everyone else is.

Ummm.... He did.

Don't remind them of their past disingenuous phony positions. It makes them look insincere while they're trying to convince you everyone else is.
I thought Dems were globalists that needed illegal votes to win office?

Ummm.... He did.

No differences between the two is there? And one was built, so why do we need the new “wall”?

No differences between the two is there? And one was built, so why do we need the new “wall”?

We don't need a new one...we need to finish the one tjat was never finished. You know the one Nancy, Chuck, Hillary and Obama supported.

Whateva Treva....guess that whole dictator thang isn’t unAmerican at all now is it?

He's going to face reelection in 2020 and he'll point to that Wall as part of the reason he'll get a second term. You folks on the Left will blame Nazis in Germany for his reelection since the Russian thingy didn't work out so well for you.

He's going to face reelection in 2020 and he'll point to that Wall as part of the reason he'll get a second term. You folks on the Left will blame Nazis in Germany for his reelection since the Russian thingy didn't work out so well for you.
Why blame the Nazis in Germany, when the Nazis here in America vote for him too?

He has more African American support than Nazis and you guys call him a racist!
I honestly don’t know if he’s a racist or not. If I had to bet, I’d bet he is though. Just from the Kane pony show act Bullsh1t.

And the only way he wins re-election is if the money stays stable. The economy tanks, and even Bernie could beat him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT