ADVERTISEMENT

so my take on Texas fans at the game

BigLickMountee

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't see any disrespect but rather a lot of welcoming at the several bars and restaurants attended and "thank you's or be safe going home" responses after the game.

They kicked our A$$, thanked us, and moved on to the next situation.

We could learn a lesson from such an approach. It's business. Kick A$$, no emotion to the opponent other than "see ya", and move on.

Nick Saban.......mentor Neil please!

I didn't see any disrespect but rather a lot of welcoming at the several bars and restaurants attended and "thank you's or be safe going home" responses after the game.

They kicked our A$$, thanked us, and moved on to the next situation.

We could learn a lesson from such an approach. It's business. Kick A$$, no emotion to the opponent other than "see ya", and move on.

Nick Saban.......mentor Neil please!
I'm no Neal Brown apologist, but Nick hasn't done it with our resources in this era. He's great, maybe the best, but at a historic program with unlimited resources.

I'm no Neal Brown apologist, but Nick hasn't done it with our resources in this era. He's great, maybe the best, but at a historic program with unlimited resources.
Ha! you may very well be Knox in the too numerous to count board names. He/she is a prostitute on the corner of this forum and sells himself/herself here all the time as an authoritative but ill informed poser. He even claims to be a Navy intelligence enlistee who played basketball for a Kenny Chesney area team.

there are many coaches with a record of doing more with less resources than WVU.

Nick is a model. He, like so many successful coaches, used the principles of leadership to win games with what they have. Kansas coach is one. They do not have move than WVU. Nick won the hearts and minds of his players to win games and it translates into year after year in recruiting.

Leadership wins! Ask our Army officers and NCOs. They'll tell you. Knox's world of a make believe Navy life, hell no!

Watched it while in Bridgeport. WVU did not get off of the bus until after halftime

Need not worry about Texas anymore. Probably last time we will ever play them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT