ADVERTISEMENT

So looks like the Big 12

Only add two. Less mouth’s to feed and keeps the money making conference title game.

UCF and Cincinnati would be my pick.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
So Islam is Christianity to you as well
They believe in Jesus Christ. Believe in Adam, Abraham and the rest…

This is a decent article explaining it..
EABD, and read this, Google boy. You have no idea as to what you post about, as usual, and are slandering the President of your favorite school in the process:

Church of LDS😂

Tranny also identifies itself as a woman but isn’t because it has a dick
A Mormon isn’t a Christian because it doesn’t believe in the Trinity
Pretty simple
Father
Son
Holy Ghost

Basic understand of Christianity

Church of LDS😂

Pretty simple
Father
Son
Holy Ghost

You continue to libel your favorite school's President, and have no clue. No bigger Marxist bigot than yourself. You'd better not let your Antifa brothers know this about you.

Don’t pick a side…

I just don’t see the reason for racism.
All bullshit aside

Someone doesn’t have the choice on skin color
I guess they do know about you look like a circus freak when you start playing with your skin color
Look at Sammy Sosa
But he still looks like he has dark skin. Just bleached

Guys we have a game coming up in 3 days that we MUST win in an impressive fashion. Can't you call a truce until Sunday? Not a peace treaty, just a truce. If you guys are arguing or fighting in the WVU section of the stands during the game it is really going to look bad..

But if you do, make sure someone gets a video of it for You Tube. Guaranteed viral.

Guys we have a game coming up in 3 days that we MUST win in an impressive fashion. Can't you call a truce until Sunday? Not a peace treaty, just a truce. If you guys are arguing or fighting in the WVU section of the stands during the game it is really going to look bad..

But if you do, make sure someone gets a video of it for You Tube. Guaranteed viral.

None of us are playing

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Wtf? You truly don't have a clue do you...Google educated moron.
Rootmaster is pretty slow once again

If you don’t believe in one of the basic tenets of Christianity you aren’t Christian

The difference between Christianity, Judaism and Islam is who is Jesus Christ

Difference in Christianity and the Church of LDS is they believe there can be multiple versions of Jesus

Not too hard
They believe the Lucifer wasn’t just an Angel but was son of God as well

Not Christian

Reactions: thepip
Church of LDS😂

Pretty simple
Father
Son
Holy Ghost

And the before meal prayer is "Father, Son and Holy Ghost, who eats the fastest gets the most."

Rootmaster is pretty slow once again

If you don’t believe in one of the basic tenets of Christianity you aren’t Christian

The difference between Christianity, Judaism and Islam is who is Jesus Christ

Difference in Christianity and the Church of LDS is they believe there can be multiple versions of Jesus

Not too hard
They believe the Lucifer wasn’t just an Angel but was son of God as well

Not Christian
Little one...Google, cut and paste, puff up, but...Mormans are Christians. You truly have never read a book outside of a Marvel comic have you?

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Totally missing the point

There should be some guidelines of what is considered Christian and what isn’t

To most it is the belief in the Trinity. You see this with all forms of Christianity pretty much except a few
The idea that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirt are one

Mormons don’t believe this.

Anyone can claim to be something but at the end of the day people have definitions of things
Including Christianity

Like what has been posted numerous times by a few people
Church of LDS doesn’t fit this definition

They are like what Judaism and Islam are to Christianity
Some similarities but huge differences

They all have a basic understanding of the Old Testament
But what comes after that is the question
Jews don’t believe in the New Testament
Christians do
Islam has the Koran
Mormons have the Book of Mormon
They believe the New Testament has errors but their Book of Mormon doesn’t

Totally missing the point

There should be some guidelines of what is considered Christian and what isn’t

To most it is the belief in the Trinity. You see this with all forms of Christianity pretty much except a few
The idea that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirt are one

Mormons don’t believe this.

Anyone can claim to be something but at the end of the day people have definitions of things
Including Christianity

Like what has been posted numerous times by a few people
Church of LDS doesn’t fit this definition

They are like what Judaism and Islam are to Christianity
Some similarities but huge differences

They all have a basic understanding of the Old Testament
But what comes after that is the question
Jews don’t believe in the New Testament
Christians do
Islam has the Koran
Mormons have the Book of Mormon
They believe the New Testament has errors but their Book of Mormon doesn’t
So you admit it... except without your Google searches you are clueless about religion in general...and Christians in general. Wow. Just keep repeating this to yourself...Mormans are Christians.

Reactions: KingCoal
John 11:25-27 That is my only comment about this. It is what I believe, what all of you believe is your business. I am a witness but not an Evangelist.

Reactions: Diggs59
John 11:25-27 That is my only comment about this. It is what I believe, what all of you believe is your business. I am a witness but not an Evangelist.
You know what this means, don't you? Since I live near Charlotte I can drive on the Billy Graham Parkway. But I can't park in the Billy Graham driveway. Because I'm not an Evangelist.

STOP !

Obviously no one has cracked open a Bible for a very long time. Try it. But use the King James Version and not the NIV (which stands for New Infidel Version).

So you admit it... except without your Google searches you are clueless about religion in general...and Christians in general. Wow. Just keep repeating this to yourself...Mormans are Christians.
Okay Joseph Smith…I mean David Koresh
They are about the same😂🤣😂

STOP !

Obviously no one has cracked open a Bible for a very long time. Try it. But use the King James Version and not the NIV (which stands for New Infidel Version).
I do not care for middle English except for Shakespeare. I was very seriously injured and read mostly the Holy Bible for a year. Any version that came from the original Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek is fine, as long as it does not contain Gnostic additions. If your uncertain about a verse, pray about it.

King James is fine if you like Shakespearian English, but if you're going to use a version where you need someone to say, "What this means is..." you may as well use the Catholic Latin version. Give me a modern version that hasn't been censored by Puritans (KJV) and does not include the additions to Luke that advocate snake handling and drinking of poison. Yeshua (Jesus in Hebrew) said to Satan, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test."

That is just my beliefs which are not debatable nor negotiable. You have yours, God bless you and may He always guide you to the truth. Do not judge me, only Peter was authorized to do that. Be a witness for your beliefs and do not condemn others for theirs. They are responsible for themselves. Amen

STOP !

I do not have to 'crack open' any of my Bibles. They stay open where they are. I have 3 different versions including KJV. I think I can interpret the Word from any of them. Read if you will with an open mind: https://www.comereason.org/king-james-bible-only.asp

Snake handling is a little too much for me.

Don’t know why that is brought up.
But the speaking in tongues. That is entertaining.

All that is for show.
Far different than what we are talking about with Mormons

How you bring one to God can be debatable but what is God isn’t

This is where the difference is at

I think that religion causes most of the worlds problems. The bible was written by man not God. No one knows what God meant or what God thinks and the fact that all these Evangelicals are so greedy kind of misses the message of what is Christianity. So Hell God was probably some alien who came here and was revered as a God and the message has been missed and morphed into something that fits agendas . The funniest thing I ever heard is when I told some evangelical tool that I was Catholic and he responded by saying he was a Christian. Again this is how public school has failed us. But are Mormons Christians who the F cares

Last edited:
I think that religion causes most of the worlds problems. The bible was written by man not God. No one knows what God meant or what God thinks and the fact that all these Evangelicals are so greedy kind of misses the message of what is Christianity. So Hell God was probably some alien who came here and was revered as a God and the message has been missed and morphed into something that fits agendas . The funniest thing I ever heard is when I told some evangelical tool that I was Catholic and he responded by saying he was a Christian. Again this is how public school has failed us. But are Mormons Christians who the F cares
Your future is going to be a hot one lol.👹🔥

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
I don't know why the Big 12 didn't add BYU even before UT and OU left, assuming BYU was willing to join at least. Adding BYU is a no brainer.
Because Texas did not want them.

If you want the Big12 to survive, then you DON’T add BYU
Too late.
BYU
CINCINNATI
UCF
HOUSTON

Vote coming September 10th. Teams to enter as early as 2023 with possibly BYU entering in 2022.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT