ADVERTISEMENT

Slow time of the year...I think I'll watch some replays of the

Every CUSA team would love to play a tougher schedule. But they have to play conference games.

They would beat most. Including Marshall.
I can see why you're high on the 'hawks, after all, they played the CMU Chips to within 18 points last season. I like 'em against Nicholls State to open the year but after that not so much!

The Miami Game ( Whatever Bowl ? ) Beatdown.

That was the final throat punch to The Ear Program.

They've been mired in mediocrity ever since.

Yeup.
:pimp:

We lost a game against Miami, the real Miami, the one in Florida. Marshall's big game this year, the one that has every Herdiot worried is the Miami game, not the real Miami, but the one in OHIO. Let that sink in before you bring up mediocrity again.

We lost a game against Miami, the real Miami, the one in Florida. Marshall's big game this year, the one that has every Herdiot worried is the Miami game, not the real Miami, but the one in OHIO. Let that sink in before you bring up mediocrity again.

Marshall is 3 point dogs to little Miami.

LMAO!

.... and WVU can't get a couple of Mountain East schools to come to Morgantown for a regular season game in basketball.

Bowl games now are nothing more than extra scrimmage game. CFP is the only meaning of college football world.

Bowl games now are nothing more than extra scrimmage game. CFP is the only meaning of college football world.
They have always been little more than that...not even sure the CFP playoff's mean much, split National Championships last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT