ADVERTISEMENT

Slow time of the year...I think I'll watch some replays of the

I suppose when you're done with that you will watch the We Are Marshall movie again..................if you haven't already burned a hole in the DVD.

Tony, if you're short on time you could just watch replays of all of Marshalls wins over P-5 teams.

Reactions: Stone_Cold
Tony, if you're short on time you could just watch replays of all of Marshalls wins over P-5 teams.

If you want a horror movie watch the wvu games between November and December while in the B12. Spoiler Alert-it ends how you’d expect it to, massacres

If you want a horror movie watch the wvu games between November and December while in the B12. Spoiler Alert-it ends how you’d expect it to, massacres

No doubt that the Big XII schedule is a meat grinder and we haven't yet lived up to the challenge............but if an easy way out is what we wanted Ollie would have landed us in CUSA.

Last edited:
No doubt that the Big XII schedule is a meat grinder and we haven't yet lived up to the challenge............but if an easy way out is what we wanted Ollie would have landed us in CUSA.
...it ain't the old Big Least! Which I kind of miss!

Lmao you’re so full of shit

I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you had the intelligence and decency to call out that deplorable behavior by one of your fans. Guess not. Just defend their behavior regardless of what they do?

I'm pretty disappointed in you. I thought you had the intelligence and decency to call out that deplorable behavior by one of your fans. Guess not. Just defend their behavior regardless of what they do?

It’s a baseball heckler you nut job. You’ve been a vocal defender of the quarter bouncing WVU fans did in Tom Herions Head

It’s a baseball heckler you nut job. You’ve been a vocal defender of the quarter bouncing WVU fans did in Tom Herions Head

The incident where they stopped the game, scoured the floor but couldn't find anything? Supposedly against the same guy who faked a heart attack on the sideline? The UCF fans really got some mileage out of that one. LOL!

The incident where they stopped the game, scoured the floor but couldn't find anything? Supposedly against the same guy who faked a heart attack on the sideline? The UCF fans really got some mileage out of that one. LOL!

The one where Huggs called you out for being morons? Just like HN is doing you right now for lying? Yep that one

...still shocked that a very good WVU team lost that game to Pitt with so much on the line!
Coach had his head up his ass. Pat White missed half the game with an injury and we missed 2 field goals in a tight game. To Pitts credit we had a handful of plays that were scores where their last guy on defense made open field tackles. Those tackles were often missed against White Slaton and Reynaud.

Coach had his head up his ass. Pat White missed half the game with an injury and we missed 2 field goals in a tight game. To Pitts credit we had a handful of plays that were scores where their last guy on defense made open field tackles. Those tackles were often missed against White Slaton and Reynaud.
I agree that Pitt played out of their tree...but you get that in the brawl!

He was already done at that point in his mind.

Anyone could see that he was clearly distracted during that game. Probably with visions of the "Big House" dancing around in his head. He already knew he was leaving............and I will leave it at that.

Anyone could see that he was clearly distracted during that game. Probably with visions of the "Big House" dancing around in his head. He already knew he was leaving............and I will leave it at that.
Maybe Rich and Rita will come back!

Maybe Rich and Rita will come back!

Maybe so, if they can find paper bags to put over their heads so no one will recognize them.
In fact, they may want to double up on them in case the first one blows off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT