ADVERTISEMENT

Since certain ahia state fans like to post losing WVU scores

Wow, you raced right over here to post this thread didn't you, Pops? Do you have an orderly on speed dial? I guess that you've been waiting a very long time in which to do this, as Ohio State last lost a game in either football or basketball on November 28, 2018. We're ranked No. 14, and just lost to No. 8. I don't see where I have started a thread about any of WVU's many losses in a very long time, but because you are asking for them, here are a few scores for you:

Unranked Rhode Island 83, Unranked WVU 70
Unranked Western Kentucky 63, Unranked WVU 57
Unranked Florida 66, Unranked WVU 56

I think I'm done here.

Wow, you raced right over here to post this thread didn't you, Pops? Do you have an orderly on speed dial? I guess that you've been waiting a very long time in which to do this, as Ohio State last lost a game in either football or basketball on November 28, 2018. We're ranked No. 14, and just lost to No. 8. I don't see where I have started a thread about any of WVU's many losses in a very long time, but because you are asking for them, here are a few scores for you:

Unranked Rhode Island 83, Unranked WVU 70
Unranked Western Kentucky 63, Unranked WVU 57
Unranked Florida 66, Unranked WVU 56

I think I'm done here.
if you're not #1 nothing else matters......and yes.....you've been done for a long time

Do you have any idea how foolish that you have become in your golden (shower) years? If only being No. 1, which Ohio State has been in both football and basketball, but WVU has never been, is all that matters, then why in the hell did you start a thread about No. 8's win over No. 14? #Clueless

Do you have any idea how foolish that you have become in your golden (shower) years? If only being No. 1, which Ohio State has been in both football and basketball, but WVU has never been, is all that matters, then why in the hell did you start a thread about No. 8's win over No. 14? #Clueless
as foolish as I one day may become it pales in significance to the fool you make of yourself every day on here.....tell me....isn't there an ahia state board that you can bore folks on?....just asking.....or are you banned?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT