ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Signing Day Internet Show to Air Wednesday Morning

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
Signing Day Internet Show to Air Wednesday Morning

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (December 14, 2022) – West Virginia University is revealing its newest class of Mountaineer football players on Wednesday, Dec. 21, and WVUsports.com once again will be inside the Milan Puskar Center to provide exclusive live coverage.

Fans can log on Wednesday and catch the Mountaineer Football Signing Day Show, which begins at 8 a.m. and continues to 11 a.m. The signing day show will air on WVUsports.com, Facebook Live and Twitter.

A live stream of coach Neal Brown’s signing day press conference also will be available on the above platforms, starting at 1 p.m.

Tony Caridi and Jed Drenning will introduce this year’s class with highlights and analysis of each signee.

The crew will have exclusive interviews with Mountaineer staff members throughout the show, including sit-downs with WVU Director of Athletics Wren Baker and Brown.

The program will announce additions to this year’s signing class on the above platforms as the letters-of-intent are received and approved.

This year’s Signing Day Show is presented by Country Roads Trust.

M6Srb_grV6vR4ObxuWhcXQK-4N7JD2R8y5xFXsF0-GTJ0twBUMaYVgTAG-H-ssPhmy8WJ2dcTRTCOYnf7qKi5qTcIS0BTy2P7oI5L1rWvhVDSYbmN8qAWgPoC2P1ZzEkO67BEoklQSfs0Zk9iFK7VT0KyKqye5e4Psf3XDzvT9YGHpXKiYSkkZdx5LO4K_t1hNpRXEXguiSLHXcUkybyRtA=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Is that to be followed by the "Who Has Hit the Portal This Week" Show?

Maybe we'll finish the month in the black!

Is that to be followed by the "Who Has Hit the Portal This Week" Show?

Maybe we'll finish the month in the black!
One can hope for some reasonable, rational consideration from current players and recruits so that the observed is confined to the eye sockets of so many who have worked so diligently, but with horribly misguided motives, to destroy our footbsll program.

One can hope for some reasonable, rational consideration from current players and recruits so that the observed is confined to the eye sockets of so many who have worked so diligently, but with horribly misguided motives, to destroy our footbsll program.
I'm intrigued. Who makes this list for you personally?

I thought you were hitting portal?
Vernon is trying to sell me on a Tesla, but I'm holding out for that electric G wagon. That shit is tight.

EDIT: Shit...they moved out production until 2024. Great.

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT