ADVERTISEMENT

Shokin files suit against Joe Biden in Ukrainian court

Tweets and Facebook posts are more credible in your world Dave?
Nah man I just eat up propaganda like crazy because no way anyone puts stories in the media with an agenda.

It cracks me up that after being made a fool of for three years by the media you just lap up whatever you are told. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice ________________

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
Nah man I just eat up propaganda like crazy because no way anyone puts stories in the media with an agenda.

It cracks me up that after being made a fool of for three years by the media you just lap up whatever you are told. Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice ________________
Lap up facts, sure, I don’t care who serves it.

Isn’t Shokin someone that is knee deep in corruption? Like, people marched in the street to get him removed from office corrupt?
Yes he is corrupt from everything I've read ...but anything that has to do with Ukraine is corrupt. If someone is doing business with people from Ukraine good chance they are corrupt. But joe Biden was shaking down Ukraine & shokin knows all the side deals

Reactions: Boomboom521

He just doesn't like what's on Fox or InfoWars. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC are all fine. Know why? Because you never see him critical of anything they report or commenting on how wrong they usually are.

He just doesn't like Hannity, or Alex Jones. I'll give you one guess why not?

You probably haven’t been following along. The Prosecution has already walked back their request for jail time to 6 months probation. Looks like at a minimum, he’s walking, with multiple motions filed to dismiss in light of IG testimony of corruption by involved individuals within the FBI.

country is still waiting for Mueller's final report on collusion, and Congress to re-open impeachment hearings on Trump's bribery of Ukraine.

UPDATE: Viktor Shokin, Ukrainian Prosecutor General Biden wanted fired just filed a statement to Ukrainian law enforcement accusing Joe Biden and Burisma Founder Zlochevsky of attempting to kill him.

Well back then it wasn't outright murder I threatened them with, it was only money...but they got my message.
iu

Well Son of a bitch...what do 'ya know?????

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT