ADVERTISEMENT

Shokin files suit against Joe Biden in Ukrainian court

The Bidens are crooked just like the Clintons and a lot in govt.
After a couple of terms "most" are corrupted....the money, the power is just to hard to turn down ...stop foriegn lobbyist would help stop some, restrict domestic lobbyists greatly would help, this we could do ....but term limits would all but kill it ....the last is almost impossible

Reactions: Airport
You got him now.
Maybe Ukraine does.

Due to continued pressure from the Vice President of the United States Joseph Biden to oust me from the job by blackmailing the allocation of financial assistance, I, as the man who places the State interests above my personal interests, I agreed to abandon the post of Prosecutor General of Ukraine.

Moreover, the facts of pressure on me as Prosecutor General of Ukraine from Joseph Biden in the circumstances described above are confirmed by an independent journalistic investigation under the name “UkraineGate” conducted and published by the French online media “Les-Crises.fr” available at this link https://ukrainegate.info/part-2-not-so-dormant-investigations/

The Bidens are crooked just like the Clintons and a lot in govt.
The real problem is that the system of government itself is corrupt. Those involved can either be adapt to play the game or become irrelevant for the most part. The system literally runs on taking money from people by force/threat of force.
"Give us the money we say that you owe us for protection and services" *cracks knuckles* "or bad things might happen to ya."
The State is nothing more than the mob disguised as a human rights organization, and then people are surprised when politicians act like gangsters.
TAXATION IS THEFT!

Last edited:
The real problem is that the system of government its is corrupt. Those involved can either be adapt to play the game or become irrelevant for the most part. The system literally runs on taking money from people by force/threat of force.
"Give us the money we say that you owe us for protection and services" *cracks knuckles* "or bad things might happen to ya."
The State is nothing more than the mob disguised as a human rights organization, and then people are surprised when politicians act like gangsters.
TAXATION IS THEFT!
are you a sovereign citizen?

Lol, maybe they both are guilty? I know I wouldn't make myself look like donnies dingleberries on here if there was half the evidence against him. he really could shoot someone and his insecure fans wouldn't care, he gonna keep the future at bay and whitey in charge, lmfao.

Lol, maybe they both are guilty? I know I wouldn't make myself look like donnies dingleberries on here if there was half the evidence against him. he really could shoot someone and his insecure fans wouldn't care, he gonna keep the future at bay and whitey in charge, lmfao.
I sure had you pegged......I knew you were one of those good ol boys West Virginia speaks in tongues nuts.

Today's society doesn't seem to care to be critical of their own side. On the same token, Trump could cure cancer and the other side would come up with a way to say it was bad.

I challenge you to find anyone on here that have said at least 1 good thing and one bad thing about the last 2 presidents. There may be one or 2 but not many at all. Seems everybody is either "RED TEAM BAD! BLUE TEAM GOOD!" or "BLUE TEAM BAD! RED TEAM GOOD!"

In reality everyone would be better off if they thought in terms of "People v State" instead of "Red v Blue".

Reactions: roadtrasheer
How about Eric Ciaramella ?
EPn6uKjUwAAVaNH

LOL!

Soon.

Secret Society.

Flynn will walk.
You probably haven’t been following along. The Prosecution has already walked back their request for jail time to 6 months probation. Looks like at a minimum, he’s walking, with multiple motions filed to dismiss in light of IG testimony of corruption by involved individuals within the FBI.

Isn’t Shokin someone that is knee deep in corruption? Like, people marched in the street to get him removed from office corrupt?

Isn’t Shokin someone that is knee deep in corruption? Like, people marched in the street to get him removed from office corrupt?
Depends on what you believe. Would everyone in the media tell you something assuming you either wont bother to look it up or wouldnt know where to look if you cared? That like never happens.

Depends on what you believe. Would everyone in the media tell you something assuming you either wont bother to look it up or wouldnt know where to look if you cared? That like never happens.

When the main news media lies to him he believes it, when they tell the Truth he thinks it's Fox News, and it's all fake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT