ADVERTISEMENT

Share with everyone you know about the real Kamala Harris

Gunny46

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2018
The MSM says she wasn't the Border Czar.

Ok I'll bite. Now tell me what the Vice President did to secure the border???

And ask her why they ripped up all off Trump's Executive Orders.

President Donald J. Trump signs an Executive Order for Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States, at the White House Summit on Human Trafficking in honor of the 20th Anniversary of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000 Friday, Jan. 31, 2020, in the East Room of the White House.​

The Trump Administration Is Committed to Combating Human Trafficking and Protecting The Innocent​

Feel free to share the following information with everyone you know. Invite them to come read it for themselves.

PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SHOW UP. IN THIS THREAD TO INTERUPT.

Last edited:
Dear MSM. Can you please fact check this for me? I'm just a rube and these Official Government Websites confuse me.

Dear MSM can you also ask why she ripped up all of President Trump's Executive Orders.

Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking and Online Child Exploitation in the United States​

Last edited:
Dear MSM can I get a fact check on who was Vice President and owes these families an explanation. Can I get any correspondence where the Vice President reached out to them since our President was suffering from Dementia.

Phone logs, Letters with a personal note, anything?

ABC's
@TerryMoran
on the Gold Star families at #RNC2024: "David, I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything like that at a convention. The connection between this crowd and those family members of the fallen. It was just absolutely extraordinary. The emotions, the call and response, that the crowd started spontaneously, 'never forget', reciting and repeating the names as they were read out. And it wasn't just a compassion and the sorrow that linked the crowd and go speakers. It was the anger. I've been out here this afternoon talking to veterans -- Vietnam era veterans, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. About the campaign in general, and without being prompted, they bring up Afghanistan and the sense of shame and anger that they felt for the country and -- and in this campaign."

👆

Is the above a Republican Conspiracy Website???

Reactions: JRZEER
This is concerning especially with everyone else learning that Joe Biden has been suffering from Dementia for several years now and the next person in the chain of command not calling you.

Dear MSM,

Once you all nail down who has been the Vice President the last four years. Could you ask Him/Her to provide all correspondence with DHS Secretary Mayorkas. Especially anything that shows the Vice President telling Mayorkas if he doesn't perform better he will be asked to resign. If no official correspondence do they have anything at all. Maybe something witten on a cocktail napkin? Now they we all know Biden has been suffering from Dementia this would be important.

Dear MSM can I get a fact check on who was Vice President and owes these families an explanation. Can I get any correspondence where the Vice President reached out to them since our President was suffering from Dementia.

Phone logs, Letters with a personal note, anything?

ABC's
@TerryMoran
on the Gold Star families at #RNC2024: "David, I'm not sure I've ever experienced anything like that at a convention. The connection between this crowd and those family members of the fallen. It was just absolutely extraordinary. The emotions, the call and response, that the crowd started spontaneously, 'never forget', reciting and repeating the names as they were read out. And it wasn't just a compassion and the sorrow that linked the crowd and go speakers. It was the anger. I've been out here this afternoon talking to veterans -- Vietnam era veterans, Iraq and Afghanistan veterans. About the campaign in general, and without being prompted, they bring up Afghanistan and the sense of shame and anger that they felt for the country and -- and in this campaign."

👆

Is the above a Republican Conspiracy Website???

Dear MSM,

It appears the Secretary of Defense aka "The Black Man" as referenced by Joe Biden made the below statement.

Can one of you follow up with him and find out if he also meant the Afghanistan Policy? More specific the execution of said policy? Also ask him if thinks the Vice President who has obviously been running things should have fired him for such poor execution?

Also does he think Putin invaded Ukraine because he knew Joe Biden had Dementia and viewed her as weak? Ask him why he thinks Putin wasn't detered from acting?

Defense Secretary Austin Says Kamala Harris Was Always Part of Major National Security Decisions​

Last edited:
Dear MSM,

It appears the Secretary of Defense aka "The Black Man" as referenced by Joe Biden made the below statement.

Can one of you follow up with him and find out if he also meant the Afghanistan Policy? More specific the execution of said policy? Also ask him if thinks the Vice President who has obviously been running things should have fired him for such poor execution?

Also does he think Putin invaded Ukraine because he knew Joe Biden had Dementia and viewed her as weak? Ask him why he thinks Putin wasn't detered from acting?

Defense Secretary Austin Says Kamala Harris Was Always Part of Major National Security Decisions​

Off course she was the last one n the room. Biden has dementia and was taken to get ice cream when specifics were planned. I want to know about what she approved on the execution. Why she didn't fire anyone, and all the families she reach out to??

Can you confirm if these three people are actually the same person? Thanks in advance.

Can we confirm Senator Harris is actually the same person below that has been in charge as Vice President while Joe Biden has been suffering from Dementia?

They were cleaning it of unwanted material. Too late though.

Buttigieg favorite words: " he's pulling out!" Another sicko photo above Moe's bed.

In this thread I'm sticking to their ability to run the Country. Him being gay isn't the problem. It's their incompetence or straight up trying to destroy the Country I'm more concerned about.

He also the current Transportation Secretary. So campaigning for a Harris and calling out Trump violates numerous rules.

Buttigieg favorite words: " he's pulling out!" Another sicko photo above Moe's bed.

I guess you were referring to this article. He's the current failed Transportation Secretary. People just need to Google all the issues going on that he is responsible for. Since Biden has had Dementia for the past four years instead of discussions about him being her Vice President. I want to know why he hasn't been fired already. Is she satisfied with his performance?

He shouldn't be discussing the topic at all.

Buttigieg ripped for 'extraordinarily brazen' slam on Trump that critics say was accidental 'dunk' on Biden​

GTWGW8YXYAA3lbG

Failed Transportation Secretary whose salary you pay needs to resign for getting involved with this. Especially with all the issues he failed to resolve since he took the job. He obviously wasn't just responding to a reporter's question. He followed it up with tweet.

It's one thing to discuss policies you are doing ad Transportation Secretary. The above is not. Resign.

Last edited:
Dear MSM,

Can you confirm if Harris was indeed the Vice President the last four years. The lady in video below that looks like Kamala Harris is saying the Biden Economics Disater was her idea too.

I agree but her record as Vice President while she was in charge being Joe Biden suffered from Dementia is the mother load.

Dear MSM,

Can you find out what Harris donated? Did she help raise money for this or raising money for the MFF to bail out domestic terrorists her most important causes. Thanks in advance.

Ana this might come as a shock to you but it's both. Believe or not there are Inmates and former Inmates who have already paid their debt to society that don't want a bunch of radical domestic terrorists running through their families and loved ones neighborhoods burning it down in the name of Communist Revolution. They also don't want rapist on the streets hurting their families. They would rather they be in jail with them so they can kick the shit out of them on a daily bases. They also hate dirty cops.

Can you confirm if these three people are actually the same person? Thanks in advance.

She raised money for it by endorsing it. Meaning she was to cheap to give herself but hey. You useful idiots get busy writing those checks.

Can we confirm this was her or is it one of those cheap fakes KJP was talking about?

Why is the current failed Transportation Secretary on Fox right now discussing ABORTION. I get his job performance under Harris has been one but WTF does it have to do about his description the American Taxpayers are paying him for???

Your current Transportation Secretary is in Michigan campaigning. He hasn't resigned yet.

He is the Current Transportation Secretary. So unless he wants to comment on how he has assisted Harris in helping fly and bus them in he shouldn't be discussing it at all.

NEW: DOCUMENTS REVEAL AIRPORTS USED BY SECRETARY MAYORKAS TO FLY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF INADMISSIBLE ALIENS INTO U.S. VIA CHNV MASS-PAROLE SCHEME​

NBC Montana

Biden admin flew hundreds of thousands of migrants into US using CBP One app​

So the Texas Governor takes steps to help secure the border then the Transportation Secretary says hold my beer. Guess that explains why they are coming through San Diego now. It's almost as if they are all in on it.

The Transportation Secretary is flying them to Texas from California instead of flying them home.

US migrant crisis shifts from Texas to California border​

Last edited:
Dear MSM can you verify if Vice President Harris congratulated them? Real women and parents of daughters would to know how she feels about it.

Transgender cyclists take top 3 spots in Washington women's relay championship​

Advocates for Trans Equality Endorses Vice President Kamala Harris for President​

I support You/Them getting the mental health help you both desperately need. Actually I just support them getting it. I don't support you Communist taking advantage of them to achieve your Communist Tyrant ambitions.

Last edited:
Dear MSM he knew this needed to be done three years ago. Can someone go ask him why he waited to now? Democrat Voters deserve an answer.

Larry Alex Taunton

@LarryTaunton

Author/columnist w/ contributions to USA Today, First Things, The Atlantic, Spectator, CNN, New York Post, etc. Redeemed *former* cyclist. Venmo: Larry-Taunton

My fellow Americans. Stop voting for these morons. Make it impossible to cheat.

Dear MSM can you verify if Vice President Harris congratulated them? Real women and parents of daughters would to know how she feels about it.

Transgender cyclists take top 3 spots in Washington women's relay championship​

Advocates for Trans Equality Endorses Vice President Kamala Harris for President​

I support You/Them getting the mental health help you both desperately need. Actually I just support them getting it. I don't support you Communist taking advantage of them to achieve your Communist Tyrant ambitions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT