ADVERTISEMENT

Seems like Alcoholgerson

Lol hard to live that one down.

At least they didn't make a dramatic picture about it with a silhouette of the four horseman with their screen names under it and then use it in some of their signatures.

@Geauxtherd will you please make a new meme with the 4 horsemen and add Cousin's name to it? He's been talking about that so much lately, it's quite obvious he is jealous beyond comprehension.

Truly, it will make him feel like he's somebody around here.

@Geauxtherd will you please make a new meme with the 4 horsemen and add Cousin's name to it? He's been talking about that so much lately, it's quite obvious he is jealous beyond comprehension.

Truly, it will make him feel like he's somebody around here.

Grown men calling themselves the Four Horsemen on an internet message board.

What else do I need to say?

How many does that make now for the offensive guru?

How many mop-props for the coach that is 0-2 against Holgorsen?

Sports life must suck for you Moral V fans, to be desperately searching for another moral victory day after day.

"We are.....MVU!" - Moral V fans

Nah, I get it, I'd want people to stop bringing it up, too.

Maybe making your guys' little internet gang public wasn't the best idea.

Hmm and socially awkward too? I see why you're so desperate to belong to something. I guess the internet gang is the closest thing to friends that you stand a chance of having.

Someone better adopt you or else you'll end up in one of those back holler cults.

How many mop-props for the coach that is 0-2 against Holgorsen?

Sports life must suck for you Moral V fans, to be desperately searching for another moral victory day after day.

"We are.....MVU!" - Moral V fans

What's sad is the only thing you have to brag about ever since joining the Big XII is your record against a non-rival, with the most recent game played 4 years ago, LOLOLOL!!

You mean to tell me you haven't made a run for the conference title yet? What's that you say? Speak up, Puss. Oh, you said you're 15-21 in conference play.

Peeeyooouuu...no wonder you're such an angry little soul nowadays.

Reactions: Herd Fever
What's sad is the only thing you have to brag about ever since joining the Big XII is your record against a non-rival, with the most recent game played 4 years ago, LOLOLOL!!

You mean to tell me you haven't made a run for the conference title yet? What's that you say? Speak up, Puss. Oh, you said you're 15-21 in conference play.

Peeeyooouuu...no wonder you're such an angry little soul nowadays.

No....Just responding to the Moral V fans, attempting to degrade the team that has made MVU its bitch.

You're the fan of a bitch. Let that sink in.

request__38___the_four_ponies_of_the_apocalypse___by_raylionheart-d5mjzzn.png

Reactions: 30CAT
No....Just responding to the Moral V fans, attempting to degrade the team that has made MVU its bitch.

You're the fan of a bitch. Let that sink in.

Attempting? We're doing way more than that. It just pisses you off to hear the truth from Marshall fans. I understand, but that's why we do it. Doesn't make things like 15-21 any less true.

Attempting? We're doing way more than that. It just makes you laugh to hear Moral V fans make fools of themselves. I don't understand, but it makes you laugh. Doesn't make things like 11-45 any less true. Thank you sir. May we have another?

FIFY

Attempting? We're doing way more than that. It just pisses you off to hear the truth from Marshall fans. I understand, but that's why we do it. Doesn't make things like 15-21 any less true.
I think you are confusing inbreeding for confidence. Go sit in the corner with Herd Fever and thunders.

Apparently not as much as white tail

Not backtracking at all ... all P5 schools use JUCO's. Perhaps not every school every year, but they all do it, so to try to say that WVU or Holgerson is failing because he is using them is, frankly, pretty stupid. Bruce Irvin was a JUCO and is a starter in the NFL with 2 Super Bowl appearances and 1 ring.

You gave 2 specific schools as examples of ones that don't have them or take them ... and you were dead wrong ... so now you have to backtrack and say they won't amount to much or contribute much or whatever.

You. Are. Dead. Wrong.

Oh, are the two morons questioning my fan hood? Simply because I called it Michigan University as opposed to The University of Michigan? I actually meant to post The Michigan University, as I typically do when talking to asshats from The Ohio State U.

Now, I can take this a step further if you desire, just to show each of us in our school attire. Shoot, I saw a picture of Cat standing beside Coach Huggy Bear (public photo on Facebook). Did Huggy grow about 6 extra inches? He looked to be about a foot taller than the self proclaimed 6 foot 1 inch Cat. Just curious, because surely nobody would lie like that on the internet, right?

Yeah, I suppose you 'actually meant', once they made a bloviating jackass out of you.

Yeah, I suppose you 'actually meant', once they made a bloviating jackass out of you.

Listen up Bambi, and hear me loud and clear:

Nobody does shit to me on this board. I deliver the ass whippings, and if you don't watch your step, I'll rain on your parade and make you out to be as big of a moron as dave/tarhill/cat/cuntree/snow flake.

There's a reason why Dole no longer shows up to post. Don't be like Dole.

Reactions: 30Kelly

Nobody does shit to me on this board. I deliver the ass whippings, and if you don't watch your step, I'll rain on your parade and make you out to be as big of a moron as dave/tarhill/cat/cuntree/snow flake.

Oh noooooo .......

I will straighten up right now ... I promise

Your so bad, at least in your own feeble mind. The biggest moron on this board happens to be you though Kelly gives you a run for your money. Your just like Marshall, you win because you say you win. On field results do not matter. 0-12 little brother.

Your so bad, at least in your own feeble mind. The biggest moron on this board happens to be you though Kelly gives you a run for your money. Your just like Marshall, you win because you say you win. On field results do not matter. 0-12 little brother.

Sorry Dick Trickle, but even Country Roads looks like a scholar when compared to you.

Just for shitz and giggles, can you tell me more about how great WVU is, as compared to Michigan and North Carolina? Mundy transferred to WVU for the better engineering program, right? Even though, he actually majored in Sports at WVU. Do you know if he actually graduated? or did you guys just mail him a degree, you know, in the same fashion as Governor Joe's daughter.

Sorry Dick Trickle, but even Country Roads looks like a scholar when compared to you.

Just for shitz and giggles, can you tell me more about how great WVU is, as compared to Michigan and North Carolina? Mundy transferred to WVU for the better engineering program, right? Even though, he actually majored in Sports at WVU. Do you know if he actually graduated? or did you guys just mail him a degree, you know, in the same fashion as Governor Joe's daughter.
I was not talking about Mundy but thanks for playing. 0-12 douche.

I was not talking about Mundy but thanks for playing. 0-12 douche.
We're still playing, moron.

So tell me, when you stated several years ago, what Michigan player were you talking about then? One that chose to transfer to WVU for the engineering. The other two players that I'm aware of transferred within the last 1-2 years.

You won the internets you tell me. By the way are you banned from the Marshall site? You sure seem to spend a lot time on another teams site who your team "has no need for". 8000+ posts reeks of obsession wouldn't you say. Have a great weekend.

"You're"

Fvckin' tard.

No wonder I haven't been interested in coming here for a while. Some of these noobs not only don't know their (see, that's how you use it) place, but they are ridiculously weak in the smack game. Obviously they like to ignore the fact that they are consciously ducking the new flagship on the gridiron. Congratulations for the fortuitous scheduling, catching us in our only down period in the last 30 years. Marshall has had 6 losing seasons in the last 32 years. The recent 7 game schedule with wvu encompassed all 6 of those years. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good I guess.

I can't believe they're serious with their smack, and going after the horsemen? I'm sure they don't want to go there.*

*see, is it really that hard. I understand that most wvu fans didn't actually attend college, but you should have picked up on that level of grammar before your sixth grade graduation, the only one most of you were lucky enough to participate in. Also, I didn't realize that wvu did not require engineering students to take at least some English courses. I hope you have someone else running around your company to help write bids and proposals.

No wonder I haven't been interested in coming here for a while. Some of these noobs not only don't know their (see, that's how you use it) place, but they are ridiculously weak in the smack game. Obviously they like to ignore the fact that they are consciously ducking the new flagship on the gridiron. Congratulations for the fortuitous scheduling, catching us in our only down period in the last 30 years. Marshall has had 6 losing seasons in the last 32 years. The recent 7 game schedule with wvu encompassed all 6 of those years. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good I guess.

I can't believe they're serious with their smack, and going after the horsemen? I'm sure they don't want to go there.*

*see, is it really that hard. I understand that most wvu fans didn't actually attend college, but you should have picked up on that level of grammar before your sixth grade graduation, the only one most of you were lucky enough to participate in. Also, I didn't realize that wvu did not require engineering students to take at least some English courses. I hope you have someone else running around your company to help write bids and proposals.
The irony of a Marshall fan complaining about someone else's fortuitous scheduling.

The irony of a Marshall fan complaining about someone else's fortuitous scheduling.

Good thing this board has at least one loser who is available at 4:25am to respond to posts.

Damn, I knew you highway workers got up early, but 4:30 on a Sunday morning?

You guys definitely know when to end a series, I'll give you that, but we still aren't very good at the basketball thing.

Says a Moral V fan who knows MVU won't actually be playing WVU.

So many moral victories coming up for MVU fans....You all must be excited.

Says a Moral V fan who knows MVU won't actually be playing WVU.

So many moral victories coming up for MVU fans....You all must be excited.
Like in football, I can ask for the top wins and I'll get crickets.

They're back!!!!

Like in football, I can ask for the top wins and I'll get crickets.

They're back!!!!

44 games and MVU wins 11 of them....Now the "victories" begin.

11-33, but MVU was going to start winning, before WVU cancelled the series after MVU's double-digit beat down.

MVU is better than WVU, as long as it doesn't have to actually play WVU.

You're right....in football, MVU has only beaten WVU in the years it doesn't play WVU.

"Even though MVU is 0'fer when it actually plays WVU, the more important factor is that MVU is undefeated when it doesn't play WVU." -Moral V fans

44 games and MVU wins 11 of them....Now the "victories" begin.

11-33, but MVU was going to start winning, before WVU cancelled the series after MVU's double-digit beat down.

MVU is better than WVU, as long as it doesn't have to actually play WVU.

You're right....in football, MVU has only beaten WVU in the years it doesn't play WVU.

"Even though MVU is 0'fer when it actually plays WVU, the more important factor is that MVU is undefeated when it doesn't play WVU." -Moral V fans
11 times in the entire history of both major sports have they been able to celebrate. Quite sad

There's a reason Gee and Huggins don't want to play in Huntington. They know they have never won there and most likely never would.

Also, I would just like to congratulate kitty. Obviously the embarrassment of the football season is behind him and he can once again show his face on a regular basis.

You guys definitely know when to end a series, I'll give you that, but we still aren't very good at the basketball thing.

Since moving up to FBS Marshall is 8-27 against current P5 programs. Three of those wins are against Louisville.

8 wins.

27 losses.

Relatively speaking, for a fan base constantly talking smack about P5 member WVU I'd say Marshall isn't very good at football, either.

Good thing this board has at least one loser who is available at 4:25am to respond to posts.

Damn, I knew you highway workers got up early, but 4:30 on a Sunday morning?
Is there a chance that at some point you make a clever response?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT