ADVERTISEMENT

Seditious conspiracy... Conspiracy to incite...Treason

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
These were the primary charges of the infamous Jan 6th incident Leftists have been accusing Trump of since he allegedly told an angry mob to "storm the Capitol, and burn it down" (pun intended) following the '20 election. Yet curiously absent in his impeachment over the accusation, were those specific charges! Imagine that?

Also absent are charges for the same allegations in this latest indictment regarding that SAME EXACT INCIDENT. I challenge any and every Leftist crowing over Trump's latest legal troubles to cite either of these alleged crimes specifically mentioned anywhere in that entire 45 page 37 count indictment? There is no smoking gun. No one can cite it. Why not, particularly if this is exactly what you malcontents are accusing him of?

Incidentally for those of you who have not read it, feel free to search for yourselves where the crimes "seditious conspiracy" or "conspiracy to incite" or "Treason" appear anywhere? This is the heart of what's driving Trump's opposition & subsequent prosecution, yet no where in the actual indictments can you find anything mentioned of what he's constantly accused of doing!

The full indictment can be read here:
Trump indictment over Jan 6 (link downloads into a pdf file)

Amazing...but it's not in there. However we are dealing with severe TDS on the Left...not the Law. So it's really not all that hard to believe.

They've been trying to charge me with something since I came down the escalator at Trump tower... so is this anything new?
iu

No DJT...but it is extremely annoying as well as infuriating.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT