ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service rushes Trump off stage after he falls at rally

He was shot in the head, just a graze luckily

GSZrnFzWsAEmn87

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Trump can stoke violence or tamp it down, his call but him fist pumping and mouthing "fight" several times wasn't encouraging. Hopefully he chooses the latter.

I think someone tried to take him out. After the sound of gunshots you can see him reach for his ear that ended up bloody.

It was Giuliani trying to get biff to pay him for his legal work

Trump can stoke violence or tamp it down, his call but him fist pumping and mouthing "fight" several times wasn't encouraging. Hopefully he chooses the latter.

Here’s the lesson kids, if you get your ears pierced, don’t do it in the mall!
Fvck you both

Trump probably already had the win in November locked up but this absolutely seals the deal.

Sorry to say I'm actually not surprised. I've been saying all along some TDS crazed nut job would take a shot at him. (Trump) I'm certainly glad that nut job "missed" , and thank the Lord he's dead and won't be shooting at anyone else. However I do not think this will be the last attempt to take him out! The people opposed to our Freedom are absolutely Evil. I'd imagine a few of the TDS crazies are upset he didn't hit his target. That's just how sick some of these folks truly are! 😒

Almighty God certainly has Trump under his protective omniscience...can you imagine how close that slug came to Trump's temple? Amazing it just "grazed" him! For those of you who are believers...first Thank Almighty God for his Divine protection of DJT...then PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY. If we don't get this election right, we're finished.

Unreal
giphy.webp

You've f*cking got to be kidding.
He's sick...deranged. Ignore him...just like he does us. I'll say this...that now dead TDS nut job just guaranteed Trump's landslide re-election despite what crazy ass @moe says. :rolleyes: Thank God Trump is OK.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Again, fvck you.
Don't let him get to you. You'll sink to his level of depravity and you're much better than that! He's beyond deranged...he's borderline insane. Trump's alive and @moe 's Spirit is dead...buried... consumed with Evil and destined for the pit of Hell! You on the other hand get to participate in the revival of the greatest country Almighty God has blessed the Earth with. The United States of America...in God we Trust.

Just thank Almighty God Trump's life was spared, then.....
iu

Yes Trumpers...I'm STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!
iu

iu

Reactions: WESTBGVA
lol guy just got shot at and you find his “fight” concerning? It’s actually an awesome rally call to try and win back the office

I think someone tried to take him out. After the sound of gunshots you can see him reach for his ear that ended up bloody.
Here’s the lesson kids, if you get your ears pierced, don’t do it in the mall!

A little perspective for you idiots that never think too far ahead. One of your Commrades who will now get you labeled a terrorist group took his best shot at Trump from moderate distance. Like everything else you idiots do he fvcked it up and got himself killed by a Secret Service Counter Sniper Team. All this while trying to start a war with a group of people who can actually make that shot. I recommend you fvcktards to get a new Hobby besides Revolution. You're going to get yourselves destroyed.

Last edited:
lol guy just got shot at and you find his “fight” concerning? It’s actually an awesome rally call to try and win back the office
Good, hope he rallied his voters. When he said "fight" 19 times on that day, they fought. His first post-shooting statement was sane, hopefully he can keep that up.

A little perspective for you idiots that never think too far ahead. One of your Commrades who will now get you labeled a terrorist group took his best shot at Trump from moderate distance. Like everything else you idiots do he fvcked it up and got himself killed by a Secret Service Counter Sniper Team. All this while trying to start a war with a group of people who can actually make that shot. I recommend you fvcktards to get a new Hobby besides Revolution. You're going to get yourselves destroyed.
They're already defeated. They're that desperate thinking violence is their only way to stop Trump. It won't work...it didn't work. He's now going to get re-elected in a landslide of historic proportions.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Good, hope he rallied his voters. When he said "fight" 19 times on that day, they fought. His first post-shooting statement was sane, hopefully he can keep that up.
Go to bed @moe. You're wide awake but dreaming. :rolleyes:

Reactions: HPeer
They're already defeated. They're that desperate thinking violence is their only way to stop Trump. It won't work...it didn't work. He's now going to get re-elected in a landslide of historic proportions.

Good chance he"s going to be linked to Antifa. If that's the case it's time to label them the Terrorists Group they are and hunt them down.

Reactions: atlkvb

You should shut up for everyone's peace of mind.

Reactions: atlkvb

Gunman behind attempted assassination on Trump had head blown off by Secret Service, sources say; rally-goer killed​

Imagine how sick this shooter was? OK, so he doesn't agree with Trump's policies for lower taxes, energy independence and border security. Fine. Where's his candidate with a better plan?

Ans: He doesn't have one.

So what's his response?

Instead of running himself against Trump with his own better plan, he takes up a rifle and decides he'll just end Trump's life because he can't figure out any better way to express his opposition! :rolleyes: So now he's dead. So is his aimless opposition to Trump's agenda which is enthusiastically supported by millions of Americans and will now be validated with the biggest landslide election in American history.

Proving once again, Good triumphs over Evil...and better ideas defeat poor or non existent ideas every time.

Run DJT...Run!!!!!!!

I'm running...stronger than ever America!!!!!!
iu

Good chance he"s going to be linked to Antifa. If that's the case it's time to label them the Terrorists Group they are and hunt them down.
I personally wouldn't let those maniacs get within a mile of the GOP convention crowd next week. Aren't they planning some sort of "mass demonstration" during the GOP Convention in Milwaukee next week? I'd quarantine those nut jobs to some isolated park where they can yell their heads off all they want but no one will be listening to those imbeciles. :rolleyes:

I personally wouldn't let those maniacs get within a mile of the GOP convention crowd next week. Aren't they planning some sort of "mass demonstration" during the GOP Convention in Milwaukee next week? I'd quarantine those nut jobs to some isolated park where they can yell their heads off all they want but no one will be listening to those imbeciles. :rolleyes:

Republican Baseball Practice and now this. Time for the gloves to come off.

Sick. These Leftists are truly sick, Evil people. Wishing someone is killed just because you disagree with his politics? Sick! Psycho. Deranged. TDS is real. It should be classified in the APA's DSMMD

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, Text Revision​

link
iu

TDS (commonly known as Trump derangement syndrome) : An irrational, unhinged, uncontrollable, unrestrained, raw hatred of "orange man bad" (aka Donald Trump) that removes all semblance of rational thought, common sense, or reason...and leads its victims like @moe to suck on his adult pacifier for relief. :rolleyes:

@moe
230.jpg
Yes I have TDS...but I'm not concerned about it because I know one day Trump will be dead (can't be too soon for me) then I won't have to worry about it anymore.

See folks? He's sick!
giphy.webp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT