ADVERTISEMENT

Harris Taunts Trump After He Backs Out of Debates

Trump made Biden sh*t then quit. He's going to make the cacklin' Communist lie then cry. 🤣

Her "xacklin" is a defense mechanism because her brain knows what she said or is about to say is a lie so unbelievable it doesn't pass common sense. Like a nervous twitch by someone being interrogated by law enforcement or military interogator.

It shows that once upon a time before she sold it she had a soul and conscience.

I guarantee they put her on medication to assist with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Isn't Rolling Stone the magazine that got the shit sued out of them by the UVA students for printing a contrived story?

I'm not surprised you still get your news from that source.
The story is true, the source is good and you are mad.

Moe...this election should be a slam dunk for you...after all:
As of March 2024, 45 million registered voters in these areas identified themselves as Democrats...35.7 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans
?? these areas? no link? independents?

The story is true, the source is good and you are mad.

Once she secures the nomination debates will be scheduled. Then she can explain her record as Vice President.

Meaning she has been Vice President THE time Joe Biden suffered from Demetia, Cancer?, Afib, Corruption and a host of other issues. I have always assumed she was running things as Vice President anyways?

?? these areas? no link? independents?
Once she secures the nomination debates will be scheduled. Then she can explain her record as Vice President.

Meaning she has been Vice President THE time Joe Biden suffered from Demetia, Cancer?, Afib, Corruption and a host of other issues. I have always assumed she was running things as Vice President anyways?

Damn I just checked the official White House Website and sure enough they have her listed as Vice President the last four years Joe Biden has struggled with Demetia. As Vice President I assumed she was running things.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
“But I want to debate with her, and she’ll be no different because they have the same policies.
@bornaneer has nailed it with this Trump quote. So I wonder if 'ol @moe here can explain to us what exactly Kamala will do differently or even better than her half brain dead boss who she covered for the past 3 1/2 years? 🤔

I predict 100% silence from @moe on this question because the answer is not one damn thing!

@moe
230.jpg
Well, at least I don't have to embarrass myself answering this...atl's done that for me! Thanks atl!!!!

No problem @moe , it was easy. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT