ADVERTISEMENT

SEC massively screwed up adding Missouri over WVU

WVU is a great culutrual and georgraphical fit for the SEC. I do not give a rats ass about an extra few (million) bucks or so the Missouri "tv subsricbers" bring in. Last I check the SEC made enough money already.

GREED IS NOT GOOD!

You can think that but WVU is only a marginally better program than Missouri. Missouri has a ton more TV sets and a much better university academically. WVU vs Missouri is not even a conversation.

Oliver Luck did an unbelievable job getting the B12 to take WVU over Louisville. Louisville had everything over WVU.

You can think that but WVU is only a marginally better program than Missouri. Missouri has a ton more TV sets and a much better university academically. WVU vs Missouri is not even a conversation.

Oliver Luck did an unbelievable job getting the B12 to take WVU over Louisville. Louisville had everything over WVU.

Someone has some sand in his vajayjay from the OK State game. It's OK little fella. Now get along back home, I'm sure the library is closing soon.

There are allot reasons why a conference picks one team over another. If Wvu wants to make the Sec look bad for not taking them then I think they have a golden opportunity this season with the current state of the big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT