ADVERTISEMENT

Saw a Blurb Today On Facebook

Lots of rumors but the new one associated with this is now the coach at Marshall does not want to play so JJ will be pissing two groups of fans off.

JJ has no idea what he is doing and Manchin is now a target for getting this guy elected. I understand the PAC's are lining up funds to tie Joe and this out of control Justice together thus creating problems for both in the next election. I heard this issue was on the table for Justice but he has already used up tons of political capital.

Where rumors are swirling that JJ is trying to force the basketball game with Marshall back on the schedule.
a small blurb in the Huntington paper today, and Landon talking about Marshall needs to not push back to hard because politics landed them a football series the last time. Trust me guys, a certain group in Huntington and Charleston want this issue brought to the media for discussion..

These games with Marshmellow is a waist of WVU time and resources. JJ should stick to balancing the budget.

The state has other things to worry about that is for sure.

I don't want to give those Turds the time of day since they blame every problem they have on WVU.

No thanks. Tell them to pound sand and play Ohio.

Isn't he also trying to get rid of Doc and replace him with a 80 year old Bob Pruett? Justice is a total hack, shit like this is part of the reason WV is near the bottom of every meaningful statistic. Sad that he only had to beat a car salesman to get elected.

Reactions: 5150
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT