ADVERTISEMENT

Sara Carter: Dossier was used for FISA warrant

Move it back farther. Funny, I have no idea what texts he's talking about yet. I bet I know soon.

Reactions: atlkvb

Coop doesn't care...he never believed anything anyone connected to this story said anyway. In fact that's going to be the rest of the Left's defense as more of the lies are exposed and the alleged collusion story dries up.

"I never believed any of it...doesn't effect me" "I don't care, why should you?"

"So what who cares? It's only about Trump, and he's just an idiot who got lucky and beat Hillary by a quirk in the Electoral College. She still won the popular vote, even without the help of the Russians".

"If the gov't doesn't need any evidence of illegal or criminal activity to spy on a US citizen, they just have to have a desire to 'gather intelligence' and they can get a FISA warrant on whoever they want, why'd they even bother with the pretense of the dossier allegations?"

To make sure only the the "correct" candidates approved by the Left win national elections.

See it works like this...if the right ones don't win...steal the winning votes. If you can't do that, then accuse them of cheating. If you can't make that stick, frame them for cheating, then accuse them of it. Next make the charge stick by turning the media and the American people against the winning candidate you hate by using a giant smear campaign designed to make it look like they're not only cheaters, but incompetent liars and sexual reprobates.

See how easy that is?

LOL, so that's where the cc was going. Fabulous. I wonder how all of our CIA agents in China died/disappeared? I wonder if I can piece this together...

I can all but say Hillbag is the one that caused our agents in China to be exposed and expunged. But yet, no ramifications whatsoever. You (collective, everyone) deal with that, then I'll care about Trump.

Read the thread.

Yeah, I'm sure this didn't hold.
I see much more than I thought Mueller was going to be able to come up with actually. Regardless of if I think Trump himself had any desire to collude with Russia over campaign strategy, I think the investigation was totally warranted....just from Manafort, Stone, and Flynn’s actions. I think the Mueller appointment has been almost completely justified. I’m not as concerned about FISA abuses as I was during the dueling memo Bullsh1t, because I think there would certainly be plenty of suspicion beyond the dossier to warrant a FISA being granted.

I’m floored at the lack of concern some have towards a President whose campaign chair and longtime associate that helped craft the campaign’s message where both actively seeking to work with foreign governments on strategy. There isn’t even a part of you that wonders what debt these people have with foreign governments and businessmen? Trump has been known to deal with shady figures and members of foreign organized crime.

I’m very concerned with the Clinton’s and their use of the Clinton Foundation to funnel cash from shady foreign businessmen as well. I hope that investigation is launched soon, and overseen with the same rigidity as people have towards Mueller’s investigation.

As for my vote? It’s not going to Trump in 2020. In other races it will be a mix, as it usually is for me.

I see much more than I thought Mueller was going to be able to come up with actually. Regardless of if I think Trump himself had any desire to collude with Russia over campaign strategy, I think the investigation was totally warranted....just from Manafort, Stone, and Flynn’s actions. I think the Mueller appointment has been almost completely justified. I’m not as concerned about FISA abuses as I was during the dueling memo Bullsh1t, because I think there would certainly be plenty of suspicion beyond the dossier to warrant a FISA being granted.

I’m floored at the lack of concern some have towards a President whose campaign chair and longtime associate that helped craft the campaign’s message where both actively seeking to work with foreign governments on strategy. There isn’t even a part of you that wonders what debt these people have with foreign governments and businessmen? Trump has been known to deal with shady figures and members of foreign organized crime.

I’m very concerned with the Clinton’s and their use of the Clinton Foundation to funnel cash from shady foreign businessmen as well. I hope that investigation is launched soon, and overseen with the same rigidity as people have towards Mueller’s investigation.

As for my vote? It’s not going to Trump in 2020. In other races it will be a mix, as it usually is for me.

You deal with Hillbag getting over a dozen CIA operatives killed, then come talk to me.

We weaponized the Department of Justice to spy on an American political campaign simply for the reason of gaining political advantage or enough to smear and frame the candidate in the event the American people chose him over the opposing candidate!

Nothing justifies that blatant abuse of not only our electoral process but our Constitutional protections against illegal searches and seizures along with due process.

The Left is less worried about foreigners coming into this country illegally or more worried about possible foreign business interests of a duly elected President, but they are silent over our own Government spying on our own citizens and using our own Justice department to justify it then lie about it using our Constitution and its protections against government abuse as nothing more than butt ribbon to wipe their collective political nasty asses with.

A pox on all their houses!

We weaponized the Department of Justice to spy on an American political campaign simply for the reason of gaining political advantage or enough to smear and frame the candidate in the event the American people chose him over the opposing candidate!

Nothing justifies that blatant abuse of not only our electoral process but our Constitutional protections against illegal searches and seizures along with due process.

The Left is less worried about foreigners coming into this country illegally or more worried about possible foreign business interests of a duly elected President, but they are silent over our own Government spying on our own citizens and using our own Justice department to justify it then lie about it using our Constitution and its protections against government abuse as nothing more than butt ribbon to wipe their collective political nasty asses with.

A pox on all their houses!

I've come to a realization that it's too big of a problem for the simple minded libs to understand. We have to simplify it. So let's start with Hillbag's server blind copying all emails to China leading to our entire intelligence infrastructure in China getting wiped out. A definitive cause and effect, because of illegal Hillbag activities, that noone would prosecute (GOH).

I've come to a realization that it's too big of a problem for the simple minded libs to understand. We have to simplify it. So let's start with Hillbag's server blind copying all emails to China leading to our entire intelligence infrastructure in China getting wiped out. A definitive cause and effect, because of illegal Hillbag activities, that noone would prosecute (GOH).

Let's start with something even more basic...how about her lying about even having the server?

Let's start with something even more basic...how about her lying about even having the server?

Too simple. They don't mind lying, as long as it's their side doing it. Now people dying, they usually care, unless it's unborn babies.

Too simple. They don't mind lying, as long as it's their side doing it. Now people dying, they usually care, unless it's unborn babies.

They don't care about anything except maintaining their political power. They will do anything or justify anything as long as it protects that objective. They don't care about anything else, not even the safety of the country or Fidelity to the Constitution itself.

They don't care about anything except maintaining their political power. They will do anything or justify anything as long as it protects that objective. They don't care about anything else, not even the safety of the country or Fidelity to the Constitution itself.

That's going to be my end point. Their ends will justify the means. None of them will demand that Hillbag face justice. They are the enemy at that point.

That's going to be my end point. Their ends will justify the means. None of them will demand that Hillbag face justice. They are the enemy at that point.

If they never win another vote from another American once this insult to our Sovereignity is exposed, I will not shed one tear.

The Hell it was You're not paying attention
Then where the fvck is your outsider billionaire savior? He’s on his 3rd acting AG since taking office. He doesn’t have approval numbers to worry about obviously......so? Where is he then?

Then where the fvck is your outsider billionaire savior? He’s on his 3rd acting AG since taking office. He doesn’t have approval numbers to worry about obviously......so? Where is he then?

I already said. You can talk to me about Trump when you come to terms with Hillbag. I am not joking.

The Hell it was You're not paying attention

Why is the fact that most of this stuff the DOJ, Hillary, and the DNC were involved in is illegal not bothering 99.9% of Leftists?

What do they think the laws are there to protect? Their political power?
Unreal.

I already said. You can talk to me about Trump when you come to terms with Hillbag. I am not joking.
Wait.....I thought it was Trump that was going to drain the swamp and expose the sickness in DC? You yourself told me that after midterms, he would release all the information that has been hidden that shows the truth on the FISA abuses that are so obvious to those in the know. Yet.......I’m still waiting.

Soon.......soon........the truth would come out as our Savior in chief would deliver the much needed unfettered and uncorrupted vision of a DC gone wrong.

Now your telling me that Obama and Clinton have their hold so tight and so deep, even our glorious savior can’t break it? Or is he still waiting for the right time to do it? Is it 2020 campaign material now?

Reactions: countryroads89
Wait.....I thought it was Trump that was going to drain the swamp and expose the sickness in DC? You yourself told me that after midterms, he would release all the information that has been hidden that shows the truth on the FISA abuses that are so obvious to those in the know. Yet.......I’m still waiting.

Soon.......soon........the truth would come out as our Savior in chief would deliver the much needed unfettered and uncorrupted vision of a DC gone wrong.

Now your telling me that Obama and Clinton have their hold so tight and so deep, even our glorious savior can’t break it? Or is he still waiting for the right time to do it? Is it 2020 campaign material now?

The IG report, news reports, and now leaked closed door testimony all identify Hillbag's root cause to the CIA deaths. IDGAF about Trump.

Where is this new-found morality of the left? We are better than this. Remember? It seems like only yesterday.

Well? Are you? Or are you just rats as we knew all along?

The IG report, news reports, and now leaked closed door testimony all identify Hillbag's root cause to the CIA deaths. IDGAF about Trump.
Criminal? Not from what I’ve seen. Evidence of her being a poor SOS? Absolutely. But, of course, I’m missing something that’s clear in your sources.

Criminal? Not from what I’ve seen. Evidence of her being a poor SOS? Absolutely. But, of course, I’m missing something that’s clear in your sources.

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.

Where is this new-found morality of the left? We are better than this. Remember? It seems like only yesterday.

Well? Are you? Or are you just rats as we knew all along?
Not sure what you’re asking. Left or right doesn’t matter to me as much as truth. But that doesn’t mean I run with a narrative because it tickles my sickle.

I don’t like or trust Trump, never did. I liked Bill Clinton as a President. I am not as big of a fan as I was when he was in office (due to accusations against him). I always thought Hillary was decent until she

Ran for Senate. I don’t trust the Clinton’s. I think Obama overstepped his authority, but I liked a lot of what he did. Although I didn’t vote for him in ‘12, overall I think he was a better President than Bush.

Trump is a fvcking con man. The fact he was voted in says something horrible about this nation, imo. The only positive I took away from it, imo, is that people are so sick of DC corruption they are willing to vote on anyone that appears ready to clean it up.

You, and others, made me think Trump was going to do it. He isn’t. He’s making money and defining his legacy. I doubt the Clinton’s or Obama did any more than the Bush’s or Trump is doing now.

I hope we see truth come into relief and the backdrop of corruption fades into a partisan-less past. And people begin talking issues once again, and find compromises to help make us move forward as a nation to be healthy and strong for my children and theirs

Not sure what you’re asking. Left or right doesn’t matter to me as much as truth. But that doesn’t mean I run with a narrative because it tickles my sickle.

I don’t like or trust Trump, never did. I liked Bill Clinton as a President. I am not as big of a fan as I was when he was in office (due to accusations against him). I always thought Hillary was decent until she

This is not about Trump. This is not about Bill the rapist. This is not about Hillbag. This is about you.

This is about whether it is important enough for you to demand justice for someone that broke federal statutes about the handling of classified information. She did so in a manner that in all likelihood she had Americans killed. Are you going to demand justice, or are you going to brush it under the rug, you know, because politics?

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.
Then arrest her, arrest comey, arrest Lynch, arrest Bill, IDGAF! Wouldn’t bother me one bit. At this point, I’m really fvcking tired of Clinton’s emails being the “smoking gun” for every conspiracy theory that is put forth to destroy anyone left of center. It’s ridiculous.

With GOP majority in the House and Senate AND the fvcking WH this shit wasn’t cleaned up? Sounds like there might be some GOP reps on the Clinton corruption train as well then, no?

With GOP majority in the House and Senate AND the fvcking WH this shit wasn’t cleaned up? Sounds like there might be some GOP reps on the Clinton corruption train as well then, no?

Nah, that sounds too much like deep state mumbo jumbo. Focus on one thing at a time.

This is not about Trump. This is not about Bill the rapist. This is not about Hillbag. This is about you.

This is about whether it is important enough for you to demand justice for someone that broke federal statutes about the handling of classified information. She did so in a manner that in all likelihood she had Americans killed. Are you going to demand justice, or are you going to brush it under the rug, you know, because politics?
I call it in then, happy? I guess then the Comey-less FBI and Trump appointed DOJ will finally prosecute?

I call it in then, happy? I guess then the Comey-less FBI and Trump appointed DOJ will finally prosecute?

I'm not happy, but not as pissed off. It's a start, but the demand for justice has to be felt or nothing is going to happen. I don't care who's in the DOJ, they're going to protect their own that screwed up.

Nah, that sounds too much like deep state mumbo jumbo. Focus on one thing at a time.
And THE determines the focus? Pffft. I’d like to know if my sitting President is in the pocket of foreign gangsters, esp as he zags against yours and conservatives zigs in Syria.

Look at his history.....financially......he has been in bed with a lot dirtier than Russian whores my friend.

Why is your action of ignoring sexual assault and criminal activity ok?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT